lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...just messing with you dude ;)

----------

I just bought a Flip UltraHD for $177 w/tripod...can't wait to start cataloging my son's life :D

Depends on how early I need to get up, Moxio. I'm might be doing atomic force microscopy in the morning. :cool:

--

Check your email, munch. Probable swine flu case here (that's over now, but it's made its way to town). :whee:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Depends on how early I need to get up, Moxio. I'm might be doing atomic force microscopy in the morning. :cool:

--

Check your email, munch. Probable swine flu case here (that's over now, but it's made its way to town). :whee:[/QUOTE]

I saw that. I'm scared. I also noticed how they call it H1N1 flu. That shit's ridiculous.

[quote name='zewone']Is your gamerpic really a picture of a cup of McDonald's coffee?[/quote]

Hot chocolate.

[quote name='TheRock88']I hope he didnt buy that. :lol:[/quote]

No, they were free.

[quote name='munch']I saw that. I'm scared. I also noticed how they call it H1N1 flu. That shit's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
To be fair, H1N1 is its scientific designation. It has something to do with the proteins that are contained in the virus.

"Swine Flu" is just what the media calls it because it sounds more scurry since animal flus seem to be the harbringers of doom these days, and that sells. :|

Still no payment. So I'm posting his picture:

e9b6_7.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']To be fair, H1N1 is its scientific designation. It has something to do with the proteins that are contained in the virus.

"Swine Flu" is just what the media calls it because it sounds more scurry since animal flus seem to be the harbingers of doom these days, and that sells. :|[/QUOTE]

I know that, I just think the whole thing is ridiculous.

That'll show 'im, TemporaryScars.

[quote name='munch']I know that, I just think the whole thing is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]What, the hubub or that UHS called it H1N1 in the email?

[quote name='Liquid 2']That'll show 'im, TemporaryScars.

What, the hubub or that UHS called it H1N1 in the email?[/QUOTE]

Both.
Alright, here's my conundrum: I ordered an iPhone from the yourfreeistuff.com site, but it's on backorder. They told me that their provider is currently OOS and they don't know when they'll get in any in. They said that they will get some in, though.

The offered to send me $400 in its place. Do I 1) wait out for the iPhone; 2) Take the money and try and buy one somewhere; 3) There really isn't a 3?

[quote name='Mojimbo']How did you get a photograph of him, Temporaryscars?[/quote]

You can upload your photo to your ebay profile. This dope did just that.

The more I play the UFC demo the more I like the game. I'm pretty excited to play it. :]

Munch, is the iPhone contract-free? If so, and you want it on AT&T, isn't the iPhone only $200 from AT&T? You could buy it and have cash left.

Oh, nothing really. Just an ebay dick who refuses to acknowledge the fact that they won my auction. Now I'll probably have to leave them bad feedback, then they'll leave me bad feedback, and I'll have to relist and pay more fees. Usual ebay bullshit.

[quote name='Rocko']The more I play the UFC demo the more I like the game. I'm pretty excited to play it. :]

Munch, is the iPhone contract-free? If so, and you want it on AT&T, isn't the iPhone only $200 from AT&T? You could buy it and have cash left.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's contract free. I'm going to :cool: it and use it with T-Mobile.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Take the money...they're not hard to find now a days.[/QUOTE]

But they still cost $400.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait it out, munch. I think an iPhone would cost you like $600ish so you're out $200.[/QUOTE]

I see them for around $400 on craigslist, but I'm not really sure if I want to buy something like that from some random dude.

The other possibility is me just not getting an iPhone. I can't get a job this summer, so this could help with rent and such. I really don't need to have one, I'd just like to have it.

Personally I'd take cash. But, if you really want the phone, I'd say the best plan is to wait it out with the Trainn site.

There's also a new iPhone revision coming next month, munch.[quote name='zewone']What happened with that deck, Jimbo?[/QUOTE]Oh, yeah. Newegg gave me a generic response that they would send me a replacement if they got them back in stock(they couldn't guarantee that) or they'd get me my money back if they didn't(minus the RMA fee :roll:) Getting it installed was kind of an ordeal and cost me $20 in parts plus all the hassle so I think I'm cutting my losses and keeping it with the broken CD player.

[quote name='munch']I can't find 8gbs for $200, Will.[/quote]

Really? My friend from work just walked into an AT&T store not to long ago and just walked out with one...I thought they weren't rare anymore, guess it varies by location.

Keep the cash then.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? My friend from work just walked into an AT&T store not to long ago and just walked out with one...I thought they weren't rare anymore, guess it varies by location.

Keep the cash then.[/QUOTE]

He did that with no contract? That's the big selling point here: I won't be bound by a contract.

[quote name='munch']He did that with no contract? That's the big selling point here: I won't be bound by a contract.[/quote]

I didn't know they were going to hook you up without a contract. No my buddy had to add a 2-year contract.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So how long do you guys usually wait before you post neg feedback?[/quote]

:rofl:

You're the seller! You can't do that anymore!!

Mojimbo made a good point about the third generation Iphone coming out, munch. If you took the cash, you could probaby get a 3g pretty cheap in a few months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back