lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Boss just asked me if I have all my immunizations...If he's even thinking about sending me to India, I will quit.[/quote]

Number83 is gonna become a chai-jockey for his Indian replacement.

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Another one of the attorneys paid for that "Internet Antivirus Pro" trojan :)dunce: :dunce:) and after getting rid of it his internet explorer won't start. I installed Firefox and get the same problem. Any ideas? No error or anything like that. Just exits out of the screen when it starts up.[/quote]

Go into the registry (REGEDIT), and search for anything that has to do with that name. (You'll get 5 or 6 hits). Do multiple searches. Then make sure you remove the offending folder in C:\Windows\System\(name of the program). Youll have to do this manually. Might be good to search in MSCONFIG for the start up name and disable it.

[quote name='manthing']Number83 is gonna become a chai-jockey for his Indian replacement.

:whee:[/quote]

[quote name='seanr1221']It's only 160 degrees in India, 83. It won't be so bad.[/quote]

This is NOT funny!

Ok, it is...but scarry too. I don't fly very well...and it's a 14 hour flight.

[quote name='lordwow']The best part 83 will be the smell of curry you have to endure.[/quote]

QFT...The microwaves are ruined because of the consultants we have right now on site learning my job. I can't go near the kitchenette...or down thier aisle after 11:00 am.

What stinks in Indian schools is you have to sit in a hot class, in a uniform surrounded by people. I have no clue how they pay attention.

[quote name='darthbudge']Manthing = most generous dude on CAG.[/quote]

Not even close.

[quote name='Maklershed'] #83 are indeed quite awesome.[/quote]

#83 is awesome.

manthing is an asshole.

I got burned out on Big Mike when he was making 4 videos a day. I miss the intrigue of his disappearance after episode 3 or 4.

[quote name='st0neface']I got burned out on Big Mike when he was making 4 videos a day. I miss the intrigue of his disappearance after episode 3 or 4.[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='lordwow']It was pretty awesome when the MPAA abducted him for a month.[/quote]

Yeah.

[quote name='munch']I miss the old times when Big Mike would make like 4 videos a day.[/QUOTE]
Me too. :cry:
[quote name='st0neface']I got burned out on Big Mike when he was making 4 videos a day. I miss the intrigue of his disappearance after episode 3 or 4.[/QUOTE]

I get what you're saying, but I'd rather have too much Big Mike than this drought we're having now. :cry:

Anyone know why he suddenly stopped making videos?

You may be in luck, zewone.

"Well I'm back. I figured I should post more again. I've been boring lately. I've made a couple of vidz that I'll be posting." 12:20 AM May 1st from web

[quote name='zewone']Me too. :cry:

I get what you're saying, but I'd rather have too much Big Mike than this drought we're having now. :cry:

Anyone know why he suddenly stopped making videos?[/quote]

He said he was getting tore up on Steel Reserve over the weekend.

Maybe he's become an alcoholic?

I think Big Michael Root finally realized people are laughing at him and not with him. :[

1. Well I'm Buzzed off steel reserve. Listening to rob zombie2:17 PM May 2nd from web
I think Brax0r finally hung out with him.

[quote name='lordwow']It's true. Woohoo used to sleep over all the time and then we'd eat Yogurt Blast Cherrios.

No wait, that wasn't Woohoo...[/QUOTE]

If only it was me...sniff sniff...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why u dumping those, BSB?[/quote]

Need to free up a bit of money since I'm not teaching over the summer (adjuncts can only teach so many credit hours per year).

[quote name='lordwow']It's true. Woohoo used to sleep over all the time and then we'd eat Yogurt Blast Cherrios.

No wait, that wasn't Woohoo...[/quote]Dick.

[quote name='Rocko']fucking sweet. I can't cancel Easy Google, and I didn't get credit for it or a confirmation email. :|[/QUOTE]

Why can't you cancel? It took me forever, but I was finally able to do it.

I'd like to get my mom a magazine subscription or two for mothers day. But I'm waiting for my stupid 50% off coupon from amazon.

Then again, I may use that 50% off to subscribe to the Economist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back