lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mojimbo was right, Danny McBride really is good in Eastbound and Down. Only 10 minutes in and he is already funnier than he ever was in Pineapple Express.

I still don't get why you buy toys, mang. I mean, seriously, we all waste money on one thing or another. But toys? You have a kid.

fucking RAGE. I got ahold of Easy Google and there's no way they can send me a confirmation email of signup, so I guess I'm SOL on that credit. :/

[quote name='DarthPuma']Your kid gets to play with the toys right LP?[/quote]

Speaking of that...my son grabbed my Red Castle Crasher figure and he was playing with it...I didn't see any harm...I was putting it away a few hours later and all the weapons are broken :whistle2:(

The week off my workout plan sure was awesome. I couldn't workout due to my biopsy. I weighed myself in today and I gained 4 lbs. It was probably mainly due to the chinese food I had last night. No worries. I can finally start working out again today.

Think about the amount of money you've spent on toys. Now imagine taking half of that to help pay for your son's education. Which is the better investment, stinkinlinkin?

[quote name='munch']Think about the amount of money you've spent on toys. Now imagine taking half of that to help pay for your son's education. Which is the better investment, stinkinlinkin?[/quote]

That answer depends on whether the child take more after the father or the mother.

Hey zewone, were you interested in that Naruto game on PS3(I assume there's only one)? It would come out to $19.50 shipped.[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I weighed myself in today and I gained 4 lbs. It was probably mainly due to the chinese food I had last night.[/QUOTE]#-o

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Shit! I think 2 people in my dept just got the boot :whee:[/QUOTE]

How could you celebrate that without knowing you're a terrible person? :|

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The week off my workout plan sure was awesome. I couldn't workout due to my biopsy. I weighed myself in today and I gained 4 lbs. It was probably mainly due to the chinese food I had last night. No worries. I can finally start working out again today.[/QUOTE]

Ahahahaha what?

---

Hey guys, I've heard good things about Braid but I wanted your opinions first. I remember Liquid thought it was awesome.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey zewone, were you interested in that Naruto game on PS3(I assume there's only one)? It would come out to $19.50 shipped.#-o[/QUOTE]

I would, but I already own it. Is it on clearance at Target or something?

[quote name='darthbudge']Are "Operation Anchorage" and "The Pitt" worth 800 points each?[/quote]Operation Anchorage isn't worth it. It's missing a lot of the Fallout elements, you basically just run and gun. Haven't played the Pitt, I'm waiting til tomorrow to get it along with the 3rd DLC.

[quote name='Moxio']How could you celebrate that without knowing you're a terrible person? :|[/quote]

:roll:
:whee: = has multiple meanings

In this instance it means freaking out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah. There's only one on PS3, right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.
[quote name='Moxio']Is Ultimate Ninja Storm any good, Zew?[/QUOTE]

I've only played a little bit. The fights are better than the 360 series, but the exploration aspect is soooooo much better on the 360.

Graphics look great. Not as good as the bullshot ManaKnight and Thomas wanted you to believe were real though.

[quote name='DT778']Operation Anchorage isn't worth it. It's missing a lot of the Fallout elements, you basically just run and gun. Haven't played the Pitt, I'm waiting til tomorrow to get it along with the 3rd DLC.[/quote]

Yeah, I just purchased the Pitt.

I have heard negative reviews about Operation Anchorage, but I kind of really want it. Because the setting sounds really cool, and the loot you get at the end also sounds really cool.

Why didn't you wait for the DLC bundle to come out in a couple of weeks, darthbudge? I don't think they've said whether it's a disc or not but even if it's a code someone might put it on sale.

---

White people Targets are wild.

295fl38.jpg

I don't understand why that shit can't ever happen to me with a game that I want, like Bioshock last drop.

Anyone who doesn't smell like dog shit want Mirror's Edge 360, Afro Samurai PS3 or Naruto PS3?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why didn't you wait for the DLC bundle to come out in a couple of weeks, darthbudge? I don't think they've said whether it's a disc or not but even if it's a code someone might put it on sale.
[/quote]

I didn't even know that was coming out...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why didn't you wait for the DLC bundle to come out in a couple of weeks, darthbudge? I don't think they've said whether it's a disc or not but even if it's a code someone might put it on sale.

---

White people Targets are wild.

295fl38.jpg

I don't understand why that shit can't ever happen to me with a game that I want, like Bioshock last drop.

Anyone who doesn't smell like dog shit want Mirror's Edge 360, Afro Samurai PS3 or Naruto PS3?[/quote]

How much is Mirror's Edge? I really want that badly.

Guh, looks like ideally I need to apply to UF by November 1st. Guess if I want to take my SAT again in a comfortable time frame I need to do it in June. At least my first score is decent.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How long before I can start tightening the screws on an ebay buyer about payment?[/quote]
I only wait a max of 36 hours, unless you're counting a weekend.

If anyone is interested I picked up a FarCry2 I was going to trade but now that I got hooked up anyone interested? $14 shipped any where in the US.

Sure, seanr1221.

darthpuma, I think I'm out of MEs, but Afro Samurai is $19.58 after tax/shipping/paypal. The offer is conditional on you agreeing not to ever mention any :cool: bands that you blatantly discovered by scraping the OTT, though. (Seriously.)

I wish multiple monitor support in Ubuntu wasn't so awful. :/
I can utilize both now in that the second one is an extension of the first, but I'd really

Wow, I almost want to drop $85 on a ACL pass for Sunday for Pearl Jam, The Dead Weather, Sonic Youth and Arctic Monkeys. Especially since I'm going to really like the new Sonic Youth album when it releases on June 10, 2009 and they're not doing a real show in Austin this tour.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, I almost want to drop $85 on a ACL pass for Sunday for Pearl Jam, The Dead Weather, Sonic Youth and Arctic Monkeys. Especially since I'm going to really like the new Sonic Youth album when it releases on June 10, 2009 and they're not doing a real show in Austin this tour.[/quote]

I kind of want to do that also. Mostly for the Arctic Monkeys. But I would also love to go see Pearl Jam and the Toadies.

This is really, really, really, really embarrassing but I secretly have become fond of that one Arctic Monkeys LP with the dude smoking a cigarette on the cover recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back