lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Dammit Trakan, lets make a deal, bitch.[/quote]
news-deal.jpg

I am probably way late to the party on this but I thought this was fantastic:

Kutiman; Thru-you - Track 03 - I'm New

ThruYou is a project by Kutiman that involves sampling videos on Youtube to create all new music. The results are pretty impressive. In Kutiman's own words:
What you are about to see is a mix of unrelated Youtube videos/clips editing together to create ThruYou. In other words - what you see is what you hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsBfj6khrG4

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I am probably way late to the party on this but I thought this was fantastic:

Kutiman; Thru-you - Track 03 - I'm New

ThruYou is a project by Kutiman that involves sampling videos on Youtube to create all new music. The results are pretty impressive. In Kutiman's own words:
What you are about to see is a mix of unrelated Youtube videos/clips editing together to create ThruYou. In other words - what you see is what you hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsBfj6khrG4
[/quote]

That is amazingly awesome. Especially when the girl starts singing.

Yeah, anything I buy comes from Amazon anyway. I'm going to use it eventually. That's what I want, temp.

zoo gave me the idea.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, the snack wrap is a great idea. I could go for one right now.[/quote]

Yeah, I had two for lunch.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, anything I buy comes from Amazon anyway. I'm going to use it eventually. That's what I want, temp.

zoo gave me the idea.[/quote]

Ok, PM me your email address and I'll buy one. But you aren't getting the extra $2, only because you perma banned me once. There's bad blood here.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I had two for lunch.
[/QUOTE]
Which did you get?
the only correct answer here is the crispy chicken ranch

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But you aren't getting the extra $2, only because you perma banned me once. There's bad blood here.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']I really hope Gamefly comes through and ships me Wolverine on like Wednesday. That'd be great.[/quote]

There's no return date on those, right? Send it to me when you're done and then I'll send it back to them. :joystick:

[quote name='manthing']Munch:

65G7RQ11J?M2LH

15% off 360/PS3 systems @ Dell Home.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks mang! I'm waiting on 20% :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, I almost want to drop $85 on a ACL pass for Sunday for Pearl Jam, The Dead Weather, Sonic Youth and Arctic Monkeys. [/quote]That would be a really good show. I cant wait to see Sonic Youth live this summer.

I listened to GZA-Liquid Swords today for the first time in my car today. I really like it.

Hey bioshocked, does DFA1979 have any material other than You're A Woman, I'm A Machine, Romantic Bloody Rights, and Heads Up? I looked on the internet for demos and the like and didn't find anything.

[quote name='DarthPuma']

Hey bioshocked, does DFA1979 have any material other than You're A Woman, I'm A Machine, Romantic Bloody Rights, and Heads Up? I looked on the internet for demos and the like and didn't find anything.[/quote]
No, and if you talk about them again, I'll kill you.

Cool. My brother wrote me a note today and the first thing it says is "I just made a grilled cheese sangwich between 2 rocks. It was good bro." :lol: / #-o

[quote name='Bioshocked360']No, and if you talk about them again, I'll kill you.[/QUOTE]

You know, me liking something doesn't make that something bad.

Having that kid listen to stuff you talk about is like the musical equivalent of a known pedophile buying the same car/clothes after seeing you with them.

[quote name='st0neface']Having that kid listen to stuff you talk about is like the musical equivalent of a known pedophile buying the same car/clothes after seeing you with them.[/quote]:cry:

Sick people in the world, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back