lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this is what Linkin's/Brak's internet history looks like:

63.png

[quote name='Liquid 2']I imagine this is what Linkin's/Brak's internet history looks like:

63.png
[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Gmail is not noir enough for Brak.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Just watched Frost/Nixon. Pretty good. I need to read Nixon's memoirs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That "Bender's Game" Futurama movie wasn't bad.[/quote]

I just watched the first two episodes last night and I think its pretty good. I've gotten a few laughs out of it so far. I had been putting it off though because that other movie was absolutely horrible (the one where Bender steals shit).

[quote name='Liquid 2']I imagine this is what Linkin's/Brak's internet history looks like:

63.png
[/quote]

wow7xr8er.jpg

Barney Frank is an incredibly smart guy but its hard to take him seriously with that voice of his. (and the name Barney)

----

G/damnit pooky :bomb:

By the way - I see a car everyday with the license plate "Da Pook" .. you didn't move to the Harrisburg area did you?

G/damnit pooky :bomb:

By the way - I see a car everyday with the license plate "Da Pook" .. you didn't move to the Harrisburg area did you?

My Dad has a great story where he got into a 10 minute argument with Barney Frank when he was our congressman. Basically, back in the mid-90s you could get all the local news stations on DirectTV (like Seattle and LA and all that, which was great if you missed a show and could catch it 3 hours later). And what happened was Congress passed a law banning the practice.

So my Dad called and complained to him, and he first argued that there was no such law, so my Dad went and looked up the law and called him back and read it to him. Then Barney Frank went into a huge tirade about how important it is to only be able to watch local news :)lol:) and the conversation ended with my Dad telling him he'd never vote for him again.

Anyway, we got jerrymandered out of his district.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's totally understandable in context: I jerrymandered your mom last night.[/quote]

Why you ....

Jerrymander sounds like a little lizard with a pool table in his basement.

[quote name='Pookymeister']no mak - now go help me find that video i posted about in that thread[/quote]

What video? The hole in the head guy?

[quote name='Maklershed']Why you ....

Jerrymander sounds like a little lizard with a pool table in his basement.
[/quote]

I have no idea why, but that had me :rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']Just watched Frost/Nixon. Pretty good. I need to read Nixon's memoirs.[/quote]

Frost/Nixon was excellent. Likely in my top 5 of 2008.

[quote name='joe2187']Hmmm....

Should I download S.Darko? (Still confused about the need for a sequal)[/QUOTE]

Joe, you're not supposed to talk about unreleased content.

Oh wait... they actually released a crappy DTV sequel?

Nevermind.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm curious as to why you're asking that question, Liquid. :lol:

Try the yellow pages?[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine got her front two teeth knocked out playing softball, so we're trying to find a dentist to put 'em back in right. The sooner, the better, ya know?

Think I've got one though.

BSB, you can't honestly be surprised that Puma likes Death Cab. Every slightly angsty girl that hates her parents under the age of 16 loves that band - it's not like they're unknown anymore.

[quote name='JJSP']BSB, you can't honestly be surprised that Puma likes Death Cab. Every slightly angsty girl that hates her parents under the age of 16 loves that band - it's not like they're unknown anymore.[/quote]

It's not surprise. It's just that Puma seems intent on ruining every band for everyone else in here tonight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back