Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

Hmm. Seems they got rid of videos. Basically you have to add or create the "decalz" now to get any serious points. I happened to have a ton built up already. Best way to get points is to buy a gift card (they aren't discounted) for something you were going to buy anyways. In my case I buy AMC gift cards, get the points, use the cards over time, and use the points to buy the occasional game or whatever.

They are having a sale right now NO POINTS needed. Quick highlights for Vita are:

Persona 4 Golden $25.99
32 GB memory card $59.99

I only looked at the Vita section.

So is Lockerz going out of business or something? All their electronic/video game products are sold out, and everything else seems to be highly discounted and in limited supply. It doesn't even look like you need to use PTZ to get the discounts either.

I was saving my 3500+ PTZ to use when a good deal pops up, but now it looks like they're worthless... :cry:

So is Lockerz going out of business or something? All their electronic/video game products are sold out, and everything else seems to be highly discounted and in limited supply. It doesn't even look like you need to use PTZ to get the discounts either.

I was saving my 3500+ PTZ to use when a good deal pops up, but now it looks like they're worthless... :cry:

I don't know what's going on with Lockerz. I have gotten a few things from them recently.

Lockerz has been dying out since the moment they went from using points to redeem items to actually having to buy items.

bread's done
Back