Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='Chaosblack1991']Prices are starting to go up just a little I see.[/QUOTE]

I noticed it too. Prices are creeping up. Still a Decent deal but getting to a I'm thinking twice about it price 42 fora new release is a good impluse but 45 and I have to think about it. I did not buy something today because it was 45 as opposed to 42, it seems like its not that much but it's enough to make me not buy something I was not going to buy otherwise.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Honestly I could never buy anything else from them again I'm just happy to have gotten my PS Vita for the price I did.[/QUOTE]
Wow, i've bought so much shit from them since the original PS Vita bundle and they have not disappointed me once. :)

[quote name='Prismatico']Took a month, but they finally shipped Tales of the Abyss.[/QUOTE]

Ha, same. I already picked it up from Gamestop though and reserved Graces f. Probably going to "return" Abyss and put that money towards Graces f since it's within the 30 day policy of unopened games. I was debating on keeping Abyss and selling it next year on eBay, but I think I want someone else to enjoy the game. At least, I hope someone picks up my copy who actually wanted to play it.

[quote name='ZeTeny']It arrived in my area today and its estimated to arrive today, but it seems like they didn't feel like delivering it today.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. In town and scheduled for delivery today, but it was a no show when the mail ran. is it possible another truck could drop it off today, or should I just give up waiting until Monday?

[quote name='Rodster']Wow, i've bought so much shit from them since the original PS Vita bundle and they have not disappointed me once. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying they are bad anything, but while the prices are good, I know there will be even better prices to be had a few months down the road and I have enough of a backlog to hold me over until then.

[quote name='ohram']Same thing here. In town and scheduled for delivery today, but it was a no show when the mail ran. is it possible another truck could drop it off today, or should I just give up waiting until Monday?[/QUOTE]

Mailmen usually just go one round a day. I would just wait till Monday if I was in your shoes. Seems like mine got delivered today.

[quote name='mousebites']Just bought a ps3 from this site. How long will it take to get here?[/QUOTE]

They ship within 24 hours if the product is in stock.

[quote name='ZeTeny']And after it ships, it would take about 3 days to a week depending on where you live. They are shipped via USPS.[/QUOTE]

Systems that are shipped USPS go priority mail and games are sent first class.

Got my SFxT. The box was kind of bent, mainly because they used a lot of pair padding. Overall, it was acceptable. Better than Gamestop's packaging for sure.

Raised prices again, creeping to $50 now on new realeases not good enough for me. Won't be buying anything else anytime soon. 42 dollars was good 38 was better 48 forget it.

[quote name='tightclaws']Raised prices again, creeping to $50 now on new realeases not good enough for me. Won't be buying anything else anytime soon. 42 dollars was good 38 was better 48 forget it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this. I thought maybe it was because I was getting more points and it was their way of getting me to stop gaining or use my points but I guess not. $46.XX now for the new releases? The Vita has gone up by $15 over what it was before. God damn joke. I could pay like a dollar more at Newegg, get my games just as quick if not quicker, and not have to waste time on their site.

I'm going to let them know they lick some balls.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah this. I thought maybe it was because I was getting more points and it was their way of getting me to stop gaining or use my points but I guess not. $46.XX now for the new releases? The Vita has gone up by $15 over what it was before. God damn joke. I could pay like a dollar more at Newegg, get my games just as quick if not quicker, and not have to waste time on their site.

I'm going to let them know they lick some balls.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed the prices going up. But keep in mind a Vita Bundle for $254.99 is still far cheaper than $299.99 and you also save on sales tax.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah this. I thought maybe it was because I was getting more points and it was their way of getting me to stop gaining or use my points but I guess not. $46.XX now for the new releases? The Vita has gone up by $15 over what it was before. God damn joke. I could pay like a dollar more at Newegg, get my games just as quick if not quicker, and not have to waste time on their site.

I'm going to let them know they lick some balls.[/QUOTE]

They will keep raising the prices until people stop buying, but I doubt it will happen anytime because they still remain the one website to have somewhat of a discount for newly released items.

Yea it sucks that they keep raising their prices, I was going to buy a DS3 for $32.99 and now its up to $42.99. Maybe us CAGS made them a little too popular lol

Hmm, apparently they haven't shipped my Naruto game yet. I ordered it about 5 days before the release date, so I hoped it was going to be shipped yesterday, but they didn't. Every day, I submitted an help ticket asking whens my order going to ship, and they all say "Looks like its going to ship today", on all 3 days I have emailed them.

Seems like they are just upping prices and taking forever to ship now. Not sure if this is happening to anybody else though.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Bunch of new stuff up, including Ninja Gaiden, ORC, Armored Core V, Kid Icarus, Rhythm Thief, and Silent Hill Book of Memories.[/QUOTE]

So are the prices :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']Looks like things are winding down. There hasn't been a new video to get points in the last 4 days.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but I'm not watching any more of their videos until they lower their prices. That'll teach 'em...not really :razz:

Lockerz has changed the look of their website. They have it where videos are now grouped and show the total amount of PTZ earned. If you click on it, it will show the amount of each video.

One problem, you no longer earn PTZ for watching videos. I tried watching several videos I KNOW I have never seen before and no cha-ching. :lol:

I emailed their customer service and they replied back that they no longer give PTZ for watching videos but encourage you to make your own videos and upload them. You get PTZ when people watch them. I say fuck that. :lol:

I'm glad I got in early and watched enough videos to get the full discount on my 3G vita :). I noticed now that any small thing you buy can use up all of your PTZ so I'm saving mine for my next high priced purchase...if any.

[quote name='tightclaws']Yeah this site has become as worthless as we all knew it was.[/QUOTE]
Not worthless at all if you got in early. :roll:

I bought a ton of PS Vita shit dirt cheap. Lesson to be learned? Nothing last forever.

[quote name='Rodster']Not worthless at all if you got in early. :roll:

I bought a ton of PS Vita shit dirt cheap. Lesson to be learned? Nothing last forever.[/QUOTE]

I agree, the site won't be as useful to me anymore with the new system, but I did save well over $100 buying my Vita stuff from them. Still have some points left and I'm hoping they'll list the Wii U when it launches so I can get a good discount on it.

Unless i'm missing something, you don't get free dallies PTZ as well as PTZ for answering the daily question. So it looks like the free ride is OVER.

Spotted some noteworthy clearance items:

Resident Evil Revelations - $15.20
Tekken 3D - $12.00
Gravity Rush - $24.79
Wipeout 2048 - $12.39

bread's done
Back