Lollipop Chainsaw Preorder TRU $44.99 w/ FS

D.Choy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Toys R Us.com has Lollipop Chainsaw up for preorder at a cool $44.99 with free shipping ($15 off MSRP) for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

Different websites are giving off different dates for the release though. Amazon, Target, and Wikipedia = 4/24, TRU = 5/22, BB = 6/1, and GameStop = 8/1. I know for a fact that it has an official release of May 19th for Japan but WB hasn't announced a firm release date for United States so tread lightly. Signs obviously point to an April release date for the US though.

Lollipop Chainsaw now has an official release of June 12, 2012

Still, a decent price for a game that looks to be pretty fun. If you want those preorder codes you are out of luck if you choose to order from TRU. The preorder costumes are exclusive to Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop.

Link: http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lollipop%20chainsaw&origkw=lollipop+chainsaw&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

----------

Also, recently there were some new anime inspired costumes announced for the game. If any of you watch anime and are fans of High School of the Dead, Deadman Wonderland, Is This a Zombie, or Manyu Hiken-Cho then this news will excite you! Screenshots of all the costumes can be found at the link below, thanks Rychy.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ool-the-dead-x-lollipop-chainsaw-illustration

Last edited by a moderator:
x5cd20.jpg

I beat the game for the first time over the weekend :) It's definitely worth the $45. It was somewhat short (I think it took me just over 5 hours), but there's a lot of replay value. I've had a lot of fun with it!

My only gripe is that you have to beat the game once to unlock a lot of the better costumes, but since it only takes roughly 5 hours I guess that's not bad :)

[quote name='nintendokingdom']No matter how I look at it?

I look at it like I spent $15 on Skyrim with the intent of trading it in, then I spent one more dollar and got Lollipop Chainsaw. That looks like $16. And yes, if someone gave you a $100 giftcard, and you use it to buy a game...the game was free.

If someone gives you a gift for your birthday is that not free? Or do you like at it as, "well my wife got me Arkham City for xmas but it is not free, because it cost me 2 blu rays she could've got me instead" gtfo out of here with your shit[/QUOTE]

Well that depends does your wife work? If the answer is no and you are the only one making money, then it is not free

[quote name='elessar123'] Everyone at that point will wish for a device to punch people through the internet.[/QUOTE]

Nice. You have just been sigged. :lol:

Unpolished or not, this has been my favorite game so far this year. Pure unadulterated fun that knows exactly what it is and tries to be nothing more than what it is. Yes, I do want more, but I feel I got my $$'s worth. I feel more satisfied with the $45 I paid for this than the $60 I paid for Mass Effect 3 (and was underwhelmed, IMO).

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to try the veal.

I can't wait to start this game. I just finished Max Payne and need something lighter to play.

It seems like way too many threads are devolving into this type of shit anymore. We need a private forum or something for people that can put their big boy pants on and have a grown up conversation about something.

bread's done
Back