Looking for RE4 Cheap

[quote name='miyamotofreak']It's been out for almost a year so there must be some good deals.[/QUOTE]

It's been out a little over nine months, and will more than likely go Player's Choice before the holidays. I say hold out for the inevitable $20 pricetag.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's been out a little over nine months, and will more than likely go Player's Choice before the holidays. I say hold out for the inevitable $20 pricetag.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

yeah, it'll prolly drop in price when the PS2 version comes out, and/or go players choice fairly soon. I myself am waiting for the PS2 version. It doesn't look as nice, but the added content makes me want to get it

[quote name='Zmonkay']I myself am waiting for the PS2 version...[/QUOTE]

I'll probably pick them both up once the price is right. :D I love this game enough that I simply must own the better graphics and the new content.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']I'll probably pick them both up once the price is right. :D I love this game enough that I simply must own the better graphics and the new content.[/QUOTE]

I know PS2 ver has new content but better graphics? ...

A GC owner lamented how bad the graphics on ps2 is compared to GC and shudders to think what RE4 will look like on ps2.

Then again, its RE4 - I dont really care much for the graphics, just the gameplay ...

I think he meant thats why he's picking up both; to get the better graphics, AND to get the new content. Or else he would have said he'd only get the PS2 one, ne? ;P

I already have a sealed GS RE4 which I am going to keep sealed (collector here who has already beaten the game)... but the PS2 version is so intriguing, Ill probably have to get that too... the game is just that damn great

Check your pawn shops. Found one for $10. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the genre, so I traded it in at GR for a mint Metal Slug 3.

bread's done
Back