Looking to trade Madden Vita for another Vita game.

riax61.gif
:D

PM'd about various games.

Congrats man, make sure his first deal is with the most trusted seller/trader ever...
Handsome! Since you work at a game store, do you guys have any Genesis or SNES shmups? Thanks man!

Bump! Sorry I've been absent... apparently gestating is harder than I thought. The game store carries all sorts of old carts, including Nintendo, Genesis, and SNes. You guys can always ask me if we have anything in particular and I'll take a quick look. Thanks for all the congrats!

only really saw Dragon Age: origins. Let me know if there's anything else on my list to make that trade possible. Otherwise free bump if not. ^_^

CML for:

Knight in the Nightmare (sealed) + Artbook
Revelations: Persona

:D

I have a few of your :360: wants :)
Star Ocean, both GH games. I can also snag a complete copy of Shadow Hearts!

[quote name='kidray666']CML for SMT: Strange Journey. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just Persona 2, which I wouldn't dream of asking for on a straight trade. Sorry!

Think I have a few of your wants(including a PS2 slim in good condition), CML for some/any of these:

Koudelka
Ar Tonelico 1
Atelier Iris 1
Atelier Iris 2
Ico
Knight in the Nightmare (sealed) + Artbook
Persona 2

Anything on my list interest you? I'm interested in a few games. Would do a trade for just one of your games, if you can't find much you want.

Etrian Odyssey 2
My World, My Way
Disgea
Glory of Heracles

@ battousai11 : In the middle of a trade with Fnurk, gonna let that one go through b/c I'll be picking up one of your wants (Eternal Sonota guide) and may be able to offer it to you for some of those guides! Wanna check condition first. I actually have a second copy at my store I could pick up as well.

@ utopianmachine : Didn't see anything. Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back