Looking to trade Madden Vita for another Vita game.

Bumpo!

I just got a brand new and sealed copy of FF VI, will go through your list a wee bit later and suggest a trade if you don't mind.

You have so many goodies, it's tough to pick just a few :wall:

This is what I'm after, I guess:

Final Fantasy XIII (sealed)
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Awakenings
Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones CIB
Devil Summoner 2 SE (Sealed w/ plushie)

Same procedure as last time, you mull it over and PM me a suggestion?

Btw, I also have a copy of Fatal Frame III.

Bump it up!
[quote name='Fnurk']You have so many goodies, it's tough to pick just a few :wall:

This is what I'm after, I guess:

Final Fantasy XIII (sealed)
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Awakenings
Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones CIB
Devil Summoner 2 SE (Sealed w/ plushie)

Same procedure as last time, you mull it over and PM me a suggestion?

Btw, I also have a copy of Fatal Frame III.[/QUOTE]
I have surmised that Fnurk has wells full of dollars in place of his pockets. It's certainly not a bad thing, but his pants must be extraordinarily heavy.

bump. hey man i dropped the price on my psp bundle to 125$ shipped (took off 4 games & now 1gb mem instead of 8gb). just letting u know. no biggie if money's still tight (children are expensive).

Thanks for the heads up twztid13. I'm debating starting to piece off a D&D minis collection on ebay to roll the money into other hobbies (i.e. video games!) but every time I look into thier little plastic faces I become nostalgic and just end up arranging them on the table to stare at them. But yea, unless I sell some more stuff I can't afford to purchase right now. Babies ARE expensive!

Also, responded to some PMs.

Sent you a PM.

Edit: Actually, it turns out your mailbox is full.

So:

Please CML for any of the following:

FF13
SMT: Strange Journey
Glory of Heracles
Luminous Arc

I do have Infinite Space DS, if interested.

Please post in my thread as a response, or shoot me a PM.

PM'ed; bump.

Edit: Tried to PM you (kidray666 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

CML for

Infinite Undiscovery
Zelda : Minish Cap
My World, My Way

Thanks.

just wondering if you would be interested in selling your demon soul phantom for ps3 and your eternal sonata guide? If so any price in mind??

I have Eternal Sonata and a list. I am interested in your Persona PS1 games, Wild Arms, Tales of Symphonia. Let me know if something sounds good.

bread's done
Back