LOWBALL IS OVER - more DC#'s Posted - Payments DUE MONDAY - Please Pay ASAP!

Ok all, i got all the quotes i could muster through estimated weights and package sizes, some i am sure i will eat cost on, some might be a bit over. If any that are over more than a reasonable amount come through, i will send refunds back to the buyer.

All totals are up with shipping, i will be back this evening to start separating out lots and getting them packaged, please let me know if there are any questions or concerns and i will get back to you asap.

Tarouza and laotahn - i updated the ME3 guide info above and adjusted totals. Good eye again Tarouza, i appreciate the help.

I'm pretty sure I lost out on Aria to Wheeler...I think dino dropped out of the bid early on

I was so focused on that one, that I lost track of bidding on anything else when I lost lol

[quote name='kcobra22']I'm pretty sure I lost out on Aria to Wheeler...I think dino dropped out of the bid early on

I was so focused on that one, that I lost track of bidding on anything else when I lost lol[/QUOTE]

Hey, yeah I did not bid $69 on that..I dropped out at 30something. Please check the bids again, Freemason!

got it fixed sorry guys, its tons of copy/paste and numbers to deal with, i THINK its all corrected. thank you for having the sharp eyes for me.

[quote name='RySenkari']It's cool, there were a LOT of bids here so it's understandable that a few got lost in the shuffle.[/QUOTE]

for sure, having my 3 little ones in the office "helping me" the whole time was not... helping lol. and sadly the fun part is still coming with all the packaging and mailing lol.

Ok alla. Thanks for payments from those that have and for those he donated either more or by themselves. I will not be around till after 8pm Cst the next 3 days due to work but will be boxing and getting items ready to roll out. Ill answer any Pms when I get on and will post Dc info as I ship on Tuesday. Thanks again to all, and ill check ya later

Payment Sent. Real depressing the amount of items I was outbid on, really needed that gaming headset. Internet was out for a few days, so that's on me for not at least using my phone to check up. Oh well, next time I guess!

Getting laid off next week, maybe I'll have a lowball of my own lol

[quote name='therealdanhill']Did you send out invoices?[/QUOTE]

no i did not, i figured the big updated first post would suffice, but i plan to send them out tomorrow night if I do not see payments from those that have not sent since tons have. just got home from work, gonna focus on boxing stuff tonight, get stragglers tomorrow, and do the PM's, invoices, and other clerical work then.

Ok all, been at it for about 4 hours, got 26 packages made up and labeled, on track for Tuesday shipping. I'm pooped and have another 13 hour shift in 6 hours so I'm off to bed, gnight cag

thanks all, at work now just updating. tonight and tomorrow i will get everything done for packaging, then Tuesday afternoon I will take the first wave down, i am thinking even in my Bronco it is going to take another trip.. SO if you want your items shipped Tuesday or Wednesday, anyone who has not paid yet needs to do so no later than Monday Night or early Tuesday morning. Thanks again all, and i'll check back in after i get home.

Hey all, update for the day, got 16 packages shipped, got all boxed that have paid, I have to go back to work because one called in sick, so the rest will go tomorrow, I will update the first post and tracking after I get the stuff tomorrow sent. Thanks all!

Just so you know, I mailed out my check to you yesterday. So if you want to wait before sending out I understand. If not, sweet.

Any problems you encounter with that form of payment please PM me and I will correct the problem ASAP. Cheers!

No problem, I pmd a couple who did not send addresses with payments, everything else is either shipped or going tomorrow. Will update the front page and send payment reminders. Dv8mad, ill get your quotes tonight for sure on payment.

[quote name='justan00b']i paid and it wasnt updated on the OP, was there a problem?[/QUOTE]

nope, jsut havent gotten it updated yet lol, just got home working on it now.

front page updated, DV8MAD - sent you a PM on the quote i got, and i think i got everyone that has paid, if i missed you let me know, I will update ALL the tracking #'s when i get home from the next trip tomorrow from the post office.

for anyone that has not paid before I leave tomorrow, i will not be able to ship again until Saturday so please keep that in mind. thanks all!

[quote name='merchie89']so did I miss the jessica alba section? i feel like you only said that for views....[/QUOTE]

Sorry Merchie, that is for VIP access only, and starts at $1,000 minimum bids.

hey boss, just curious if we get DC# with this? Not that I care too much, just want to have an idea when I should go pick up some frames.

[quote name='MasaTFC']hey boss, just curious if we get DC# with this? Not that I care too much, just want to have an idea when I should go pick up some frames.[/QUOTE]

Yep, ill be posting them all up when back from the post office tomorrow.

[quote name='Freemason']Yep, ill be posting them all up when back from the post office tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

right on chief. Thanks!

[quote name='masterofone']I paid on 10/26 - 11.75. OP indicates awaiting payment. Please let me know if there was a problem.[/QUOTE]

nope i got ya sorry will update it.

Ok I just got home from a nutso busy day and trick r treatin, everything that has been paid for but for the few that paid or gave addresses today has been shipped. However, the lady at the post office was about the most disgruntled employee i have ever seen to the point about half way through mailing i asked her to stop and went to someone else as she was slammin shit around and tossing DC# tickets at me, i realized she was not writing anything down and she says " i aint fillin all those out..." sooooo, i have all the DC#'s but i have to go through them all by hand and post them comparing to the payment addresses of my two mile long receipts... siiiigggghhhh.

so, i will work on getting them updated but might not be til tomorrow night after work. For those that have not paid, I am giving til Monday then i must close the items for resale so i can get the cash up to them next week. I will leave feedback as well once I have everything posted. But as it stands, everything paid through early this morning is gone, those from today will go Saturday, any by monday will go thursday. thanks all and happy halloween!

[quote name='MasaTFC']dood that is awful about the post office person. should ask to talk to her supervisor.

some people, I swear.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i did, i just said, " I am not sure what the problem is, but I'd really like these handled better they are collectibles and media, can we ring this up and I can take em over there?" this was after the third time of, " Could you please not toss them into the baskets please?"

I hate people sometimes and generally am encouraging of an upcoming Apocalypse. Got all the numbers posted, and the two that i recognized addresses on right away, ill nitpick through the rest after work tomorrow and match them up to names.

annnnnnnd fuck me i just realized she didn't even give me all the tickets.... soooo.... will be pulling from the receipts number by number.

I drive further out to a Post Office that is not close to me, because they are friendlier and give me better service. If you don't like your job, QUIT. Plenty of people to replace you in this economy.

bread's done
Back