LOWBALL IS OVER - more DC#'s Posted - Payments DUE MONDAY - Please Pay ASAP!

[quote name='tarouza']Just trying to find out if I was in the tues or wed wave and what method you used to ship priority or parcel post[/QUOTE]

unless it was a small package the cost was pretty much for parcel on everything, first class for small items, shipping killed me as stuff is soo wild on amounts based on distance from even what their website claims, some $8 shipments ran me like $13 and so on. I am gonna dig through some numbers here and find whats where, i am pretty disgusted on the whole shipping deal, prices, service, and times they had for that much stuff.

been a shit day overall, gotta work a 20 hour shift tomorrow due to call ins and am frankly just destroyed tired lol. i'll get some updated here when girls are in bed.

OK, went through all the payments i had and cross referenced paypal, PM'd addresses, and comparisons to amounts vs names.. siiiigggghhh. i posted the name ad the estimated arrival date on the receipt. I will update the next waves on saturday afternoon when they go out, and if you do not see your name or tracking and should, let me know and ill look into it, it may be one of the DC#'s she skipped and ill dig through payments again. Night CAG!

ALL packages paid and gotten addresses for up to this morning are shipped. DC#s posted, and DV8MAD - I sent you $10 back on the shipping costs, Lonsta I emailed you and refunded back an amount for the Shepard wall art and its shipping. Daughter was helping and tore the arm off.. sigh.

[quote name='Freemason']nope i got ya sorry will update it.

Ok I just got home from a nutso busy day and trick r treatin, everything that has been paid for but for the few that paid or gave addresses today has been shipped. However, the lady at the post office was about the most disgruntled employee i have ever seen to the point about half way through mailing i asked her to stop and went to someone else as she was slammin shit around and tossing DC# tickets at me, i realized she was not writing anything down and she says " i aint fillin all those out..." sooooo, i have all the DC#'s but i have to go through them all by hand and post them comparing to the payment addresses of my two mile long receipts... siiiigggghhhh.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Freemason']Yeah i did, i just said, " I am not sure what the problem is, but I'd really like these handled better they are collectibles and media, can we ring this up and I can take em over there?" this was after the third time of, " Could you please not toss them into the baskets please?"
[/QUOTE]

One of my three blu-rays came damaged. :cry: Case had some broken chips which were pretty sharp. Disc is fine though. Luckily my child didn't try to open the case before I found out. I heard something rattling, so I shook it, and found the pieces inside. Reminds me of the UPS drivers tossing packages around.

Hey all, i did not get to the post office today, got called to work and had a funeral this evening, i will (depending on if the same person calls in tomorrow, *crosses fingers*) get them out tomorrow,. If i do not i will pass them to my wife to take no later than Saturday. As soon as time permits, I will get those DC#'s posted, and will get all the feedback left. Thanks all and have a good night!

[quote name='sdragon']One of my three blu-rays came damaged. :cry: Case had some broken chips which were pretty sharp. Disc is fine though. Luckily my child didn't try to open the case before I found out. I heard something rattling, so I shook it, and found the pieces inside. Reminds me of the UPS drivers tossing packages around.[/QUOTE]

Just saw this sorry, I am sorry it showed up as such, i also have had TERRIBLE problems around here with my discs showing up in shattered cases. I got a lot not too long ago and 4 of the cases were busted up so bad the discs were loose in the package... was not happy. I think in the future, i am also start figuring in insurance into the shipping as I have seen a lot of issues, specifically in this lowball compared to my other ones, with damaged shipments.

bread's done
Back