lowball is over! Totals in 2nd post!! thanks again all!!!

[quote name='dyeknom']Haha, know what you mean. As the prices get higher, the more concentrated our lists are getting... hahaha[/QUOTE]

Kenshindono's a beast too. I've seen his bids in the last few lowballs haha.

Super Metroid PLayers Choice -label is mint, dust cover only--tiggerkiddo--$10

Final Fantasy 3- label is mint, dust cover only--16

updated

just to give everyone a heads up, I have to take my son home...I should be back on here around 10 so please feel free to send any questions you have and please don't forget to check posts after this one for most current prices!!

Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition--$6
ASUS VW193 19 inch LCD widescreen monitor-SEALED!!! was gonna use it for a dual screen setup but never got around to it. ACTUAL SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM!!--$23

updated!! i am back home, I will pop in and out so please keep the bids coming and feel free to ask any questions that you have!!

[quote name='gla55jAw']Kenshindono's a beast too. I've seen his bids in the last few lowballs haha.[/QUOTE]

ya.. id like to try to restrain myself this time around but there are a few here that ive been actually wanting for a while, so guess we'll see =P

[quote name='Freemason']Robocop-SEALED - Freemason $4[/QUOTE]

lol thought that was robocop for the Xbox at first i was gonna jump in... heard thats an awesomely bad game. I remember seeing a review for it a long time ago where a guy was losing his shit playing it. "What the hell is this crap!? WHen does robocop say 'oh yea!'" sticks in my mind =P

anyway updates
Tales of vesperia LE $92
Peace walker LE $36
TOV guide $30
MGS 4 LE $32
3d DOT Game Heroes SEALED $14
Catherine: Love is Over DELUXE EDITION $46

wondering if i should throw in on a couple more. Need to tyr to sort through my stuff and see if i have a couple like trauma team... god i gotta organize my shit

[quote name='mis0']bv!

ASUS VW193 19 inch LCD widescreen monitor-SEALED!!! --$30[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you successfully sniped me on something I wanted. Nice to see you too. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, you successfully sniped me on something I wanted. Nice to see you too. :D[/QUOTE]

:cold:

The monitor would go nice in my attempt at a dual monitor set-up on the low.

updated!! looks like shit has indeed gotten real!! we are past 11 eastern...lowball can end any minute between now and midnight..please let me know if i missed anything asap

[quote name='Kenshindono']TOV SE $111
Peace walker LE $56[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely out, 100 was my cap tonight. Best of luck!

its actually better not to update this close to the end =P screws snipers and leaves it open to only those who have been paying attention and bidding.. thinking about Peace walker.. its up to the price you can just get it new from amazon or something now

good point kenshin...and while you can buy it off of amazon...at least here you can rest easy knowing you helped a fellow CAG lol

bread's done
Back