lowball is over! Totals in 2nd post!! thanks again all!!!

it was my pleasure cgx, it was nice to see a lot of people who were on this lowball early win their stuff.

Sorry Kenshin...I had the time set in my head for a minute...at least you got the ToV stuff!!

[quote name='Kenshindono']ah was about to go a bit higher on MGS peacewalker.. ah well. Had a sealed copy this would have been the one to open[/QUOTE]

This is my second copy as well. I play the games before buying a sealed one for my collection, these are getting harder to find.

Thanks Skooba

[quote name='Kenshindono']and just a heads up the OP is wrong about MGS 4. i had bid $32 back on post 266 for it.. just noticed now that i checked it. I had been manually watching bids

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8912804&postcount=266[/QUOTE]

fixed!! :)

ok I am gonna go grab a bite to eat and then I will get cracking on sorting through all of this...thanks again for this guys, you have no idea what kind of help this is!!!

[quote name='reemer99']This is my second copy as well. I play the games before buying a sealed one for my collection, these are getting harder to find.

Thanks Skooba[/QUOTE]

Grats. I'll have to check around for another copy. Losing to someone who bids near the end isn't so bad, espeically if it sounds like theyre gonna enjoy it. I just cant stand snipers who come in at the last second. I lost a game by .50 at the last possible second on a lowball here the other day >_< pissed me off.

shit just realized i forgot to go a bit higher on catherine. Rats.

Gah, I'm afraid to even look at the OP and tally up how much I owe. I hate this forum and it's stupid good deals.

EDIT: Oh man, I definitely spent too much money. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Oh well, at least I got some good stuff.

Payment sent!

If I had known Mario All-Stars was gonna stay at $22, I might've put a $23 bid on it. Ah well, hopefully those games all come available on 3DS soon. :p

oh boy, most spent yet again.. i really gotta lay off these things, lol. Glad about the TOV swag though. Love the game. I'll pay tomorow. I spent a crap ton today including overseas stuff. Dont want my account getting flagged =P

So i get 1st pick of the prizes right?
Howard the Duck DVD (yes the live action movie from the 80's lol)
Persona PSP soundtrack
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition
Batman The Killing Joke Graphic Novel (hardcover)
6ft HDMI cable

Howard the duck is tempting, lol. DIdn't even know that was on DVD. I'll pick tomorrow. couple questions:
1. The Persona PSP soundtrack.. is that the one that was packaged with the persona 1 psp game?
2. what is Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition? a PC game? Is it complete?
3. Batman the killing joke: hardcover. Is this in mint condition? Also.. what is it? Only comic ive read in over a decade is the walking dead series =P

Oh wow, I'm both impressed and horrified that I'm one of the top spenders. I usually only walk away from one of these with one or two items. You totally bled me dry, man. But hey, at least I get cool stuff. Payment has been sent, by the way. In the PayPal message, I also listed my top three picks. That way, once Kenshin and cgx make their picks, you'll already know what I fancy and I won't even have to be awake for it. Heh.

Thanks for the great lowball. I knew from the first day that this one would ruin me. For the sake of my marriage, please don't do this again for a while. Or at least sell stuff I don't want next time. Ha ha.

(Oh, and I responded to your PM earlier.)

I am working on getting all the stuff sorted out now I am hoping to have the first round of stuff out later today or early tomorrow :)

[quote name='Kenshindono']oh boy, most spent yet again.. i really gotta lay off these things, lol. Glad about the TOV swag though. Love the game. I'll pay tomorow. I spent a crap ton today including overseas stuff. Dont want my account getting flagged =P

So i get 1st pick of the prizes right?
Howard the Duck DVD (yes the live action movie from the 80's lol)
Persona PSP soundtrack
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition
Batman The Killing Joke Graphic Novel (hardcover)
6ft HDMI cable

Howard the duck is tempting, lol. DIdn't even know that was on DVD. I'll pick tomorrow. couple questions:
1. The Persona PSP soundtrack.. is that the one that was packaged with the persona 1 psp game?
2. what is Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition? a PC game? Is it complete?
3. Batman the killing joke: hardcover. Is this in mint condition? Also.. what is it? Only comic ive read in over a decade is the walking dead series =P[/QUOTE]

Yes you get first pick :)

To answer your questions:

1. yes this is the 2 disc verision that came with the psp version, it even comes with the big cardboard box to keep the game and ost in 1 package

2. the Warhammer is a PC game and it is complete

3. The batman killing joke is in mint condition (I am even more OCD about my comics than my games, only thing that trumps either is my care for my transformers lol) It is pretty much a theoretical take on how the Joker came to be, it is also the story where Joker paralyzed Barbara Gordon(Oracle)...It's not considered canon as far as his origin goes but it is definitely a really good read.

awesome, I updated the OP with everyone whose payment I have received, everything is sorted and packed...I will be hitting the P.O. tomorrow so anyone who pays by 2:30 tomorrow will have their stuff shipped tomorrow! I tried to get there today but I am running out of time in the day and still have a ton to do

finishing up packing everything for shipment later today =) will update the post later on, gotta get out the house and do some running around

Sorry for the delay, been busy with my grandparents. The same day my grandmother got out of the hospital after getting a pacemaker put in, my grandfather had some kinda attack and went in >_<

anyway I guess i'll take the Persona artbox + soundtrack; assuming the artbox is in mint condition.. is it? If its beat up then i guess i'll take the complete Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum Edition. Sending the payment right now. Yeesh i really gotta cut back on these things. At least i got free shipping! woot.

don't sweat it man, I just hope your grandpa is ok.

the box is in pretty good shape, very minor wear but nothing major, the jewel case and the cd are mint, I don't think it was ever used

Thanks.. he seems to be doing so so. They ran a bunch of tests and found nothing wrong which was weird, sent him home and he was fine. Happy actually, since they found nothing wrong. Then he started throwing up and went back in. He doesn't speak English so my mother has to be over there almost all the time. Ive been busy helping her out, pretty tired.

anyway, would you mind shooting me a pic or two of the box via PM or something? id like to look at its condition before i decide to go with that or warhammer. As long as its not creased up or stained it will probably be that, but id like to see it before choosing if you dont mind. The payment was already sent a few hours ago

I looked the box over and saw that the back over the cover art box has about a half inch tear in it from what looks like opening the box...the front is mint but the back has a long crease and that tear from opening...

hi everyone!!! just to let you know all but 2 packages have been shipped, i just got home and have had a couple of brews so I will post the DC's tomorrow, you guys shoulda seen the looks I got at the post office when I walked in with all the packages lol

the 2 that didn't ship were mis0 (sent PM) and DeeEmEcks (also sent PM)

Can't wait for my package to get here, just got my Atelier Totori from amazon today. Gotta play through Rorona first though.

[quote name='cgxcswim']Can't wait for my package to get here, just got my Atelier Totori from amazon today. Gotta play through Rorona first though.[/QUOTE]

soon soon :) went out wed so you should have it by early next week the latest

glad to see the stuff getting to everyone so quickly...sorry bout not posting the DC's, it has been a hell of a week with my kid's school...it has been a nightmare to the point we are considering a lawsuit...brain has been melting...if anyone needs them please PM me and I will give them to you direct

ah i should check my pile of packages and see if this stuff has arrived yet. I got such a massive pile of shit to try to sort from the past several weeks *sigh*

bread's done
Back