Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

[quote name='Riyonuk']Okay, question. I've been receiving numerous PayPal earnings, and all are being deducted about a dollar or two. What gives? One transaction was deducted over eight dollars. I also assume I'll be paying shipping, so how much money am I going to lose on this >_

[quote name='Riyonuk']Okay, question. I've been receiving numerous PayPal earnings, and all are being deducted about a dollar or two. What gives? One transaction was deducted over eight dollars. I also assume I'll be paying shipping, so how much money am I going to lose on this >_

Last edited by a moderator:

[quote name='Strell']1) Have people send the payment as a gift. This stops Paypal from deducting a fee.
[/QUOTE]

close... but not quite correct
in order to avoid the paypal fee, you have to
1) mark the payment as personal (can be but doesn't have to be a 'gift')
2) pay from your banking account or paypal balance (you can NOT use your debit or credit card)

https://cms.paypal.com/cgi-bin/mark...ntent&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money_fees

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting so confused. I've received payment in my PayPal, but I have no idea who sent it. Only a few people actually noted who they were. Please help :|

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']...not sure what you are asking, but "Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (7/10) [$25.00] - Revolution (12:00 PM)" before the end post "Final Fantasy X: International [$21.00] - DoubleEcksZero (12:00 PM)" occurred after. I think thats the answer your looking for...?[/QUOTE]

That makes sense then. It would have helped to be able to review what the seller's rules were in the original post. I just went by the times. I agree with the "end post vs. end time" rule.

Okay, here is what I wish to request from all the winners. Can you PM me with your username, form of payment, games, and address. I just got back from Office Max with 32+ Bubble Mailers. I'm going to go ahead and delete all my PM's, and await further notice.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Okay, here is what I wish to request from all the winners. Can you PM me with your username, form of payment, games, and address. I just got back from Office Max with 32+ Bubble Mailers. I'm going to go ahead and delete all my PM's, and await further notice.[/QUOTE]
I recommend you import all your pm's before deletion

[quote name='rmb']I recommend you import all your pm's before deletion[/QUOTE]

I exported them as a text document, it's difficult to read, now all I have to do is wait for the flood of PM's, figure out how much money I lost from PayPal fees, request the lost amount back, figure out shipping for each package at the Post Office (we don't have a UPS or FedEx), and then send back additional invoices. I will never do this again :|

[quote name='Riyonuk']I exported them as a text document, it's difficult to read, now all I have to do is wait for the flood of PM's, figure out how much money I lost from PayPal fees, request the lost amount back, figure out shipping for each package at the Post Office (we don't have a UPS or FedEx), and then send back additional invoices. I will never do this again :|[/QUOTE]

Get in a little over your head?

[quote name='Riyonuk']I exported them as a text document, it's difficult to read, now all I have to do is wait for the flood of PM's, figure out how much money I lost from PayPal fees, request the lost amount back, figure out shipping for each package at the Post Office (we don't have a UPS or FedEx), and then send back additional invoices. I will never do this again :|[/QUOTE]

After 32 successful trades, you should be a pro at this by now!
I think we need to knock 20 points off your cag rating.
;)

I was just joking... please don't smash all of your games out of anger:bouncy:

Just thinking out loud but what's with the recent lowball sellers horribly messing up? You're supposed to have these things figured out beforehand.

If you made no mention of charging Paypal fees or shipping fees, they shouldn't be charged. It's on you.

[quote name='Hostile']Just thinking out loud but what's with the recent lowball sellers horribly messing up? You're supposed to have these things figured out beforehand.

If you made no mention of charging Paypal fees or shipping fees, they shouldn't be charged. It's on you.[/QUOTE]

Hey now... Mine semmed to go over alright. But, it is a tough process...

[quote name='Hostile']Just thinking out loud but what's with the recent lowball sellers horribly messing up? You're supposed to have these things figured out beforehand.

If you made no mention of charging Paypal fees or shipping fees, they shouldn't be charged. It's on you.[/QUOTE]

cmon now you are a CAG and CAGs do things the cheap way and that would obviously mean sending as a gift. I always do that unless requested by other and then fees are always in effect for the buyer.

[quote name='playing_poker']cmon now you are a CAG and CAGs do things the cheap way and that would obviously mean sending as a gift. I always do that unless requested by other and then fees are always in effect for the buyer.[/QUOTE]

You would be wrong, at least from my past experiences. Gifting money through Paypal is a recent thing. I couldn't even find the 'Gift' option in the Personal section until recently.

I've got 21 packages ready to be sent to the Post Office right now :D

Couple of questions, how do I ship the Pikachu Doll? GBA Games? PS1 Jewel Cases? I went overboard and purchased about 60 Bubble Mailers, so I can stick them in their if necessary.

For the Pikachu Doll, maybe find a box somewhere (Walmart, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot, etc.) that'll hold it and ship it Parcel.
For the GBA games, if they have boxes, get either a regular small box, or get a Small Flat Rate box from the Post Office and ship them Priority (~$5). If they're just the game cartridges, you can ship them in bubble mailers and they'll be fine (or at least they have been in my experiences).
For the PS1 jewel cases, I've never had a problem shipping them in bubble mailers. You could mark as fragile, and that may ensure that they don't break.

Oh, Payment sent! :)

Well, it looks like Revolution, Mad D, and dodgeme are going to get their games. Congratulations! Now PM me with all the good info. I plan to box everything today, and hopefully sort all the PayPal info. I now realize why Amazon requires your name AND username :p

(Would it be looked down upon if I made everyones addresses public?)

[quote name='Riyonuk']Well, it looks like Revolution, Mad D, and dodgeme are going to get their games. Congratulations! Now PM me with all the good info. I plan to box everything today, and hopefully sort all the PayPal info. I now realize why Amazon requires your name AND username :p

(Would it be looked down upon if I made everyones addresses public?)[/QUOTE]

that would be a horrible idea.
if you want to confirm the addresses, send everyone a pm

[quote name='wbc1228']that would be a horrible idea.
if you want to confirm the addresses, send everyone a pm[/QUOTE]

Oh right. I just woke up, leave me alone. The hard part is going to be writing down everyone's address in a notebook, and matching them up with the Delivery Confirmation numbers at the Post Office.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Oh right. I just woke up, leave me alone. The hard part is going to be writing down everyone's address in a notebook, and matching them up with the Delivery Confirmation numbers at the Post Office.[/QUOTE]

You should print the shipping labels online.
Delivery confirmation is much cheaper if you do it online.
Also, you can mail my games using usps media mail.
I'm in no hurry.

linky
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

for more info
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80352

PS
Are you eating the usps shipping fees/paypal fees?

PSS
Unless you like spam, you probably shouldn't post your email address on a public forum.
I'm guessing most people have sent their payment to you already.
If you need to confirm an address or haven't received payment from someone, send that person a PM.
You can't really expect people to check this thread on a daily basis
(the title keeps changing and is hard to keep up).

I'm happy to report that I found a copy of PSO for $20, so now me and Revolution both end up happy in the end anyway :D Riyonuk, hope you get everything settled, if it's anything like the other guy's lowball sales it's a lot of work but a good amount of profit as well!

Just got back from the Post Office, sorry I know this is looked down upon in the CAG Community, but I couldn't justify holding the line any longer with Delivery Confirmations. I really don't think anything will happen, and if it does, lesson learned. All small games that fit in bubble mailers have been mailed. My receipt was so long. Now I just need to wait on a couple more people before I can mail out the huge items. This was made so much easier with my Excel sheet :p

[quote name='Azumangaman']So, is my Wii on the way? I would hope so, because I payed a good deal before the day you went to ship...[/QUOTE]

Everything else is being shipped tomorrow. I'm in the process of moving, and were going to get the rental truck in 15min. Tomorrow, on our way to the city, is where I'll drop off everyone else's packages at UPS (I would have done it in my town, but we don't have a UPS, just a Post Office, and they don't package). I understand you paid, but so did other people ^_^ (I'm just trying to make this easy on me, you'll get your Wii, I promise).

Finally! I have Internet! It's a miracle! Okay, here is the situation. I'm currently living in the city, with no car, and I have no idea how to use the bus. I don't want to take the packages on the bus, for fear of them getting ripped off. Using my newfound Internet, I found the UPS and asked if they picked up. They do, but they don't pack. I have to go to the UPS Store, which is an entirely different store unrelated to UPS, or so the lady told me (How can they be unrelated, if they have their name...), anyways, I met a friend and he has a car. So when he gets back home, I'm going to see if he will take commission for giving me a ride to the UPS. I'm sorry guys, everything isn't quite working in my favor. Trust me, you will get your packages! If it doesn't go this week, I will walk there, one package at a time. I will not let anybody down!

good to hear man. Just wondering if you need anything else from me before you ship since I did pay. Also will be sending you some money as a gift to cover the shipping.

Everything was shipped yesterday, via UPS. Sorry it took so long, I had no way to carry 6 boxes to the UPS Store, I didn't have Internet, and it kept raining so I didn't want everyones packages getting wet. I only have two boxes left, Azumangaman's, and the guy who won the Xbox but never replied to me. I'll store his in my closet for now. The UPS Store clerk told me all packages were estimated to arrive Wednesday. Thanks for understanding guys, it's been really hectic. Constantly raining, no vehicle, couldn't buy a bus fair on the actual bus without an ID, etc. I learned the ropes of the city, fast. Now I have to go through and check off iTrader feedback that's been left.

Well, everything has been shipped! I never heard back from the guy that won the 360, so I don't know what will happen for that. It was won for $200. If anyone would like to go higher than that, contact me!

I made a total of $430! Thanks guys ^_^, I'ma go donate it to charity! Woo! Just kidding :p

64dnno.jpg

bread's done
Back