Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

[quote name='Riyonuk']Don't see why it wouldn't. Are Canadians picky about shipping?[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, how much would one really save using such a method. The only difference seems to be the package and considering bubble envelopes are $1 generally presumably you save only $1.

I'd kind of like to try these games out before I sell my SNES:

Killer Instinct (2) [$2.00] - Msantos91
The Lion King [$2.00] - Msantos91

[quote name='Azumangaman']Omg omg omg did I get it? Tell me I got the wii and the games. This blackberry surfing is confusing...[/QUOTE]

You got the Wii!

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Final Fantasy X International $21[/QUOTE]

It counts

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Metroid Fusion... $5[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mad D']Metroid Fusion $5[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to do about that, suggestions anyone?

This was actually the original post
67677060.tif
but I guess me and Freaky had the hand on the edit button incase :lol: which is good for you because more money.

Ugh, this is why I'll never be able to fire someone. Can you guys solve the dispute among yourselves? :p

I need to eat, Grandma's yelling across the room. I'll check back in 15min for all the hate messages ^_^

You monster!! Oh well, I guess I save money now....send me that invoice asap :p. Let me know how much shipping is to Canada (ontario specifically)...All I need is a wireless sensor bar and No More Heroes...this is an exciting/expensive day!

I think that 11:59 bids and under should count, anything 12:00 (when it ended) should, well, not count as it technically ended.

So does 12:00 on the dot count or not? Just ask the dv8mad guy. You should be following his rules anyway since this auction is enfranchised.

bread's done
Back