Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

[quote name='canes26']fuck I need that Wii!

I'll get back to this in a couple hours. 140![/QUOTE]

Was that a bid? It's at $140 right now

[quote name='Ski Hawk']How big is the Pikachu doll?[/QUOTE]

A little over a foot, about 15 inches

[quote name='Riyonuk']Thanks for the advice, I've done as you said

I'm not completely sure actually, it won't play on my PS2 if that's what your asking

I've tried my best, I still don't have a 5 star rating on my thread :([/QUOTE]

Bumped ya up to 4! Ya I don't know why people can never have a five star thread, too many lowball player haters I guess.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Bumped ya up to 4! Ya I don't know why people can never have a five star thread, too many lowball player haters I guess.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']That Pikachu would make a good bed buddy. :shock:[/QUOTE]

used to have one of them and gave it to my sister. She still has it. They are huge and its awesome ;)

[quote name='the_grimace']oh man! wtf! i thought this ended at night! Not at noon! :(

ill be at work all day

oh well.[/QUOTE]

Can you browse the web from your phone? Got a laptop? Anyone else think I should make it end at midnight? That does sound most appropriate, even though I don't want to stay up that late :p

[quote name='mbradley1992']Riyonuk, you're still going to have some video games after this sale, right? Or are you giving up forever?[/QUOTE]

I'm selling everything. All my games will be gone once this auction is over. I don't play games anymore, I guess I really was one of those kids who grew out of them at an early stage. None of the games nowadays hold my attention. There all pretty graphics, and no story. I am interested in that PS3 game, with that huge beast, The Last Guardian I think? Anyways, I might get a PS2, and purchase all the Greatest Hit titles. I would need a TV for that, which I no longer have. I move into my Apartment in 6 days, so then I'll be working Full Time. That's when supposedly the money starts rolling in.

[quote name='the_grimace']used to have one of them and gave it to my sister. She still has it. They are huge and its awesome ;)[/QUOTE]

I used to have about 12 of them. Got hooked up from friends at Fiesta Texas, when they would give them out as prizes. Now all they have is Sonic/Amy/Knuckles. Lame.

I'm am having really bad money problems right now but I am THIS close to putting a bid down on that Wii. I don't rememeber the last time I wanted to play a game as much as I want to play Muramasa. DAMN!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I'm am having really bad money problems right now but I am THIS close to putting a bid down on that Wii. I don't rememeber the last time I wanted to play a game as much as I want to play Muramasa. DAMN![/QUOTE]

By the looks of it, you would end up with it for pretty cheap. Coming from an OCD person as myself, you can bet it's in pristine condition. Your choice. Good luck on your decision.

[quote name='dodgeme']Please don't end it at midnight. I have to get up for school on Tuesday and would really like to go to bed.[/QUOTE]

Okay, someone hates it at 12 AM, someone hates it at 12 PM. How does 6 in the afternoon sound? Will that make everyone happy? It's the usual time people get off of work.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Okay, someone hates it at 12 AM, someone hates it at 12 PM. How does 6 in the afternoon sound? Will that make everyone happy? It's the usual time people get off of work.[/QUOTE]

nah, just keep it. Ill take my chances, plus, i dont get off work till 8. I work 10-8.

now, unless you end it tomorrow morning at 8am....

Just kidding ;)

I say no to midnight. I have to work tomorrow too, but I'm going to do my final bidding before I leave, and hope for the best. Also, if you change it to accommodate some people for work schedules, what about the people who can't wait until midnight? It's kind of unfair either way. There is also the factor that some people may frown upon time changes. When I held a lowball, I thought about moving my date back, but people got po'ed, so I didn't.

Your call, though. I'll be around either way. Oh, and sorry to hear you're getting out of games. It's always sad when someone decides to leave the gaming world. :(

Dang, that sucks. I get off at 8 tomorrow night.

Don't mean to start a fight, and I know I said I was going to bid before work tomorrow, but I'm going to be the complainer here and say that this isn't very fair. Why is the time getting changed because the_grimace had to work in the morning? Others have to work too, but now, he gets it changed to a time convenient to his schedule, but what about me or others who have conflicts? You should have kept it to the original time instead of accommodating one person's conflict.

[quote name='mbradley1992']Dang, that sucks. I get off at 8 tomorrow night.

Don't mean to start a fight, and I know I said I was going to bid before work tomorrow, but I'm going to be the complainer here and say that this isn't very fair. Why is the time getting changed because the_grimace had to work in the morning? Others have to work too, but now, he gets it changed to a time convenient to his schedule, but what about me or others who have conflicts? You should have kept it to the original time instead of accommodating one person's conflict.[/QUOTE]

Are you central time? What about 6 in the morning? For everyone? I can find a time convenient for everyone.

Yes, I'm CST. I just think it should stay the same time. If we have to work, we should have to get it done early. I say stay true to your original time.

[quote name='Mad D']I doesn't matter what time you end it, the madness doesn't start until the last 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Apparently not since half of us have to work, lol.

I've changed the time back to how it originally was. It's not right to change the time. People bidded from the beginning knowing the time. I shouldn't change it for one person. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I've changed the time back to how it originally was. It's not right to change the time. People bidded from the beginning knowing the time. I shouldn't change it for one person. Sorry for the confusion.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there was a few people who wanted the time changed on mine but I feel if you want to bid on something that bad you will find a way.

like i said in my first post. its no big deal if the time stayed the same the same. it just took me back its ending at noon as almost all of then end at night. like i said though, ill bear. it just would have been convenient at 6. no biggie.

Hey Riyonuk. Got your PM, thanks for heads up. What time does your lowball end in Pacific time. I always get confused with this time zone shit.. which is kind of sad since I'm graduating college in less than year. A college graduate who can't tell time. Figures.

[quote name='mis0']Hey Riyonuk. Got your PM, thanks for heads up. What time does your lowball end in Pacific time. I always get confused with this time zone shit.. which is kind of sad since I'm graduating college in less than year. A college graduate who can't tell time. Figures.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. Take a look at the online countdown I've included within the original post, and just apply that to your time. Do not worry, my friend in College still doesn't know his left from right :\

[quote name='Riyonuk']I have no idea. Take a look at the online countdown I've included within the original post, and just apply that to your time. Do not worry, my friend in College still doesn't know his left from right :\[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's 10am for me. Too early. Boo. Guess I'll have to make some bids before I head to bed then.

[quote name='mis0']Looks like it's 10am for me. Too early. Boo. Guess I'll have to make some bids before I head to bed then.[/QUOTE]

Set your alarm, it's not like this happens everyday. Live a little.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Set your alarm, it's not like this happens everyday. Live a little.[/QUOTE]

Ahaha. True, but I can't throw off my retarded sleeping schedule (4-5am to 12-1pm). LOL.

Bump.

[quote name='Msantos91']I need to see if I have money, because I want to bid on some of this stuff![/QUOTE]

You've got a couple hours, go sell a kidney. Think of the College student who's daily meals depend on it.

[quote name='mis0']Ahaha. True, but I can't throw off my retarded sleeping schedule (4-5am to 12-1pm). LOL.

Bump.[/QUOTE]

Since I've been jobless I usually stay up until 6 or 7 am and sleep until like 3pm but I'm setting my alarm to catch the end of this!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Since I've been jobless I usually stay up until 6 or 7 am and sleep until like 3pm but I'm setting my alarm to catch the end of this![/QUOTE]

You have a job. You're a [low] BALLER. :lol:

I'll go ahead and place my bids...

Xbox 360
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [$21.00] - Msantos91

Wii:
Console/System + Classic Controller + 2GB SD Card [$145.00] - Msantos91
Super Smash Bros. Brawl [$17.00] - Msantos91

Aura Interactor - $1

I would bid on the Nintendo Power magazines, but I'm not sure how you are handling them (ie, bid individually or for all?)

bread's done
Back