Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

BTW, if you do sell it to me, i need the receipt of the Xbox 360 bundle too in case its get RROD or E74, so i can get it fixed by Microsoft.

[quote name='MugenKen']60$ on the Xbox Elite 360 bundle.[/QUOTE]
LOL. He doesn't even have it up for the auction AND you drop your bid for the auction!

Free bump, and I'm tempted to bid on the games as well, but I don't want the games if I don't win the console....I guess I'll just have to hold off bidding till near the end :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']LOL. He doesn't even have it up for the auction AND you drop your bid for the auction!

[/QUOTE]

lolz, my thoughts exactly

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']separate the two mana khemias. you will get more money that way. if so $20 on one of them[/QUOTE]

22 bucks on the Mana boxset that ZXTVendetta isn't bidding on. Good luck with your sale!

I'll cast some bids

Microsoft Xbox 360

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $17
  • Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception (New) - $5
Nintendo Wii

• Console/System + Classic Controller + 2GB SD Card - $100
  • Super Mario Galaxy - $10
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $10

All prices updated as of Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 11:47 AM

[quote name='Azumangaman']LOL. He doesn't even have it up for the auction AND you drop your bid for the auction!

Free bump, and I'm tempted to bid on the games as well, but I don't want the games if I don't win the console....I guess I'll just have to hold off bidding till near the end :)[/QUOTE]

I've listed the Xbox 360 Console

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Resident Evil Nemesis 7 bucks
Sigma Star Saga 1 buck

I like your shipping method Riyo![/QUOTE]

Thanks, though it's not my idea

[quote name='bobthecat23']What condition
is the nintendo wii in?[/QUOTE]

Mint Condition

Please remove my bid for the Xbox 360 Elite because I don't plan on buying a 360 anymore. I also don't know if that Elite is still the original Xbox or a refurbished one, since I don't know if it RRODed or E74 before. Also worried it is a zephyr and not a falcon chipset. So please remove my bid for the Xbox 360 Elite bundle.

• Lufia & the Fortress of Doom - $3.00
  • Secret of Mana - $4.00
  • Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls - $1.00
  • Metroid Fusion - $1.00

Is it safe to assume that all of your non-cartridge based games are complete? I mean, I can see the cases but I can't see the manuals.

Console/System (Elite) [$60.00] - MugenKen

That's just a ridiculously low price!

I'll say $100, which is still ridiculous, but at least it's getting better!

All prices updated as of Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 9:40 AM

[quote name='MugenKen']Please remove my bid for the Xbox 360 Elite because I don't plan on buying a 360 anymore. I also don't know if that Elite is still the original Xbox or a refurbished one, since I don't know if it RRODed or E74 before. Also worried it is a zephyr and not a falcon chipset. So please remove my bid for the Xbox 360 Elite bundle.[/QUOTE]

I purchased it from Wal-Mart, I don't buy used items. I have no idea how to check the chipset, if you would like to guide me, I would gladly check.

[quote name='Vinny']Is it safe to assume that all of your non-cartridge based games are complete? I mean, I can see the cases but I can't see the manuals.[/QUOTE]

Yes, like I said, all games are purchased new. I don't believe in used games.
[quote name='dv8mad']Console/System (Elite) [$60.00] - MugenKen

That's just a ridiculously low price!

I'll say $100, which is still ridiculous, but at least it's getting better!
[/QUOTE]

I hope I get more than that, if I don't, I'm going to punch a kitten (not really of course).

[quote name='Riyonuk']All prices updated as of Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 9:40 AM

I purchased it from Wal-Mart, I don't buy used items. I have no idea how to check the chipset, if you would like to guide me, I would gladly check.

Yes, like I said, all games are purchased new. I don't believe in used games.

I hope I get more than that, if I don't, I'm going to punch a kitten (not really of course).[/QUOTE]

Well don't worry, because you will probably get at least $101.50 ;) hahaha

^^^ That is not a bid by the way! I was just messing around, because I'm sure it'll still double anyways.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I hope I get more than that, if I don't, I'm going to punch a kitten (not really of course).[/QUOTE]

Aww :(

I think it's fair to punch a kitten as long as the kitten has laser vision. I think that's a fair fight.

Also,

CoD 4 - $20

bread's done
Back