Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

I have a EEE 4g Surf Netbook with case and a xbox with a phillips drive., so cml for the Macbook? Do you have pics of it?

[quote name='kube00']I have a EEE 4g Surf Netbook with case and a xbox with a phillips drive., so cml for the Macbook? Do you have pics of it?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any pictures (no digital camera). I didn't see anything on your list. Sorry.

[quote name='kube00']so you're not interested in the xbox or the netbook, oh well whats your ideal price on the macbook[/quote]

It was purchased for ~$1500, and I know since it's used, the price diminishes, so...offer away.

After having a fairly lengthy discussion with a fellow CAG (jaykrue), regarding the fate of my life, the future I'm heading towards, and what to do after my High School career, I've decided to head straight for a 2 year community College. Keep in mind, I know I have not done all my research regarding this topic, but I was browsing a local college in my area (San Antonio), and for 20 hours, it's going to cost me about $2000. Now, I don't know if that's alot, or not. To me, it's alot. For others, that could be dirt cheap. Anyways, I'm willing to make sacrifice in order to get there. I've decided to sell off my collection, in hopes of investing into the most profitable asset I own, me. When I'm rich...no, when I'm living comfortably (trying to be realistic here), I can just re-purchase my games. Invest now, reap the benefits later.

Consider this a free bump - $2000 a year for community college is absolute and outright RAPE. I just finished two years at a CC at $20/unit. Entry level classes were generally 3-5 units, meaning each class was $60-100 per semester. The only classes that were actually 5 units were foreign languages because they're generally longer classes. My balance for a full load of classes (12 units is considered full time in CA, but I've done as many as 16 in one semester) was never over $350 per semester. Granted, that's before books - but I highly recommend Amazon and Half.com for textbooks if you're looking to save some money.

Anyhoo, best of luck. CC's an excellent way to get all of the GE classes you're required to take out of the way and save some cash - I'm transferring to Cal State in the fall, and finished two years of GE classes in about a year and a half with summers thrown in.

[quote name='shrike4242']The modded Wii and PSP can't be sold/traded on CAG unless they have their stock firmware on them.[/QUOTE]
I think the Wii isn't exactly modded because it has homebrew channel but it may be if it has the backup launcher in the homebrew channel. I'm not sure if i'm right so don't hesitate to correct me.

[quote name='JJSP']After having a fairly lengthy discussion with a fellow CAG (jaykrue), regarding the fate of my life, the future I'm heading towards, and what to do after my High School career, I've decided to head straight for a 2 year community College. Keep in mind, I know I have not done all my research regarding this topic, but I was browsing a local college in my area (San Antonio), and for 20 hours, it's going to cost me about $2000. Now, I don't know if that's alot, or not. To me, it's alot. For others, that could be dirt cheap. Anyways, I'm willing to make sacrifice in order to get there. I've decided to sell off my collection, in hopes of investing into the most profitable asset I own, me. When I'm rich...no, when I'm living comfortably (trying to be realistic here), I can just re-purchase my games. Invest now, reap the benefits later.

Consider this a free bump - $2000 a year for community college is absolute and outright RAPE. I just finished two years at a CC at $20/unit. Entry level classes were generally 3-5 units, meaning each class was $60-100 per semester. The only classes that were actually 5 units were foreign languages because they're generally longer classes. My balance for a full load of classes (12 units is considered full time in CA, but I've done as many as 16 in one semester) was never over $350 per semester. Granted, that's before books - but I highly recommend Amazon and Half.com for textbooks if you're looking to save some money.

Anyhoo, best of luck. CC's an excellent way to get all of the GE classes you're required to take out of the way and save some cash - I'm transferring to Cal State in the fall, and finished two years of GE classes in about a year and a half with summers thrown in.[/QUOTE]

$350? WTF!? Are you kidding me? There's something wrong here. I'm going to check with some "other" colleges before I decide.

[quote name='shrike4242']The modded Wii and PSP can't be sold/traded on CAG unless they have their stock firmware on them.[/QUOTE]

The Wii has 3.2 Firmware, that's stock. The PSP I'll downgrade to 1.5 Official Firmware :)

[quote name='weeitzme']I think the Wii isn't exactly modded because it has homebrew channel but it may be if it has the backup launcher in the homebrew channel. I'm not sure if i'm right so don't hesitate to correct me.[/QUOTE]

All it has is the Homebrew Channel installed, no backup launchers.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I have a Phat PS2 for your PSP 3000.[/QUOTE]

Do you think that's fair? :p

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $1
Super Mario Galaxy - $1
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $1
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest (6/10) - $1
Rogue Galaxy (New) - $1

Alright, lets get this lowball rolling!

Mass Effect - $3

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (7/10) $1
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest (6/10) - $2
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH) - $1