Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

• I have:

• Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  • Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus
  • Phantasy Star Online: Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution
  • Skies of Arcadia
  • Final Fantasy V (and guide)
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance (sealed)
  • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  • Lufia: The Ruins of Lore (sealed)
  • Sword of Mana (and guide)
  • Tales of Phantasia (sealed)
  • Yggdra Union
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 (sealed)
  • Rouge Galaxy (and guide)
Nothing on your list interests me, but if you are looking/willing to buy, shoot me a PM with an idea of price on what you are looking to pay for any/some/all of these games. Thanks.

[quote name='Foo228']if you don't mind me asking - how much for the 'cube?[/quote]

I'm not sure, doesnt gamestop give $10? If you can beat that :D

[quote name='Riyonuk']I'm not sure, doesnt gamestop give $10? If you can beat that :D[/quote]

hmm...the thing would probably be a bitch to ship, but if i can get it ill have every nintendo system (even though the wii could play all my gc games)

im interested but proably in trading for some of your wants...like that castlevania dawn of sorrow game for ds (there was something else too but i cant recall)

I have the following games. I might have boxes and/or manual for the Classic Metroid and Minish Cap, but I'll have to check. PM me an offer.

GBA

* Classic NES Series: Metroid
* The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
* The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

[quote name='whoknows']I have: Portrait of Ruin, FFXII CE (also have strat guide), and Rogue Galaxy with strat guide.[/QUOTE]
I still have these if you are interested at all.

The Vista is the disc that came with my computer from Wal-Mart. On the disc it reads "Operating System, Already Installed On Your Computer, Reinstallation DVD, Windows Cista Home Premium 32BIT".

bread's done
Back