• Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy x-2
  • Rouge Galaxy (Sealed)
  • Shadow of the Colossus
CML, I also own 99 Nights and am willing to trade it, but not until I beat it. My friend brrowed it and has yet to return it.

[quote name='Jest']Sorry not interested. Bump[/quote]
Wow thanks! I've never ever gotten a free bump. I must write this special event down :p

[quote name='idd0tt']cml for valkyrie profile lenneth[/quote]
I don't have it? That's a game listed under my "Want" section ^^

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Interested in
  • Resident Evil Zero
  • Resident Evil
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy x-2
  • Rouge Galaxy (Sealed)
  • Shadow of the Colossus
CML, I also own 99 Nights and am willing to trade it, but not until I beat it. My friend brrowed it and has yet to return it.[/quote]
After thoroughly examining your goods for sale, I can safely say that I found no game of interest to me. But thank you anyways.

[quote name='bryenfury']CML for

• Resident Evil 0
  • Resident Evil 1
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Resident Evil :code name Veronica
[/quote]

I didn't see anything :(

But thanks for the interest :D

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Bump for you. What's the condition on Mass Effect?[/quote]

Played it maybe 3 times, and I gave up. It's too much of a glitchy game for me to enjoy. It's superb mint.

Yeah, I started doing that with the arrow keys, as those are the ones I use most, and I was thinking there has to be an easier way. Apparently not. And what about the inside? Don't you think dried lemonade that I couldn't get to will corrode something? Also, am I supposed to be using soapy water, or alcohol?

No idea. You could probably do a quick Google search on how to fix your problem considering people have been spilling things on their laptop since they were first invented.

Congrats on the decision man, it's a big one, and a tough one. Something only a responsible adult could make, so you're making good progress already. I'm in a similar state of mind and situation myself, so I kind of know how it feels, but lucky for me, I only have a 360 and in no means am I getting rid of it, unless I really HAD to. :p
2k can be a lot, yes. If you have a decent job, saving up really pays off and you can get 2k in shorter time than you think.
I'd suggest keeping at least your favorite system and a few games, so that way if you miss it, you aren't left with nothing, and you can always buy more or sell more if need be.
But then again, if you really need the money, by all means go full out! ;]

I'm sure you'll make the right decision regardless and do good in life.

Keep us updated bro, and good luck!

[quote name='Lacuna Requiem']Congrats on the decision man, it's a big one, and a tough one. Something only a responsible adult could make, so you're making good progress already. I'm in a similar state of mind and situation myself, so I kind of know how it feels, but lucky for me, I only have a 360 and in no means am I getting rid of it, unless I really HAD to. :p
2k can be a lot, yes. If you have a decent job, saving up really pays off and you can get 2k in shorter time than you think.
I'd suggest keeping at least your favorite system and a few games, so that way if you miss it, you aren't left with nothing, and you can always buy more or sell more if need be.
But then again, if you really need the money, by all means go full out! ;]

I'm sure you'll make the right decision regardless and do good in life.

Keep us updated bro, and good luck![/quote]

Thanks man! That meant alot to me. I'm actually starting a job this Thursday, working at a small restaurant, with no more than 10 tables, I'll be a dishwasher (again *rolls eyes*), making $7/hr, and it's less than 3 blocks away. I'm in no rush to sell all my games, as I still have half a year of High School to finish anyways :p

Not to mention, I have my MacBook I can quickly turn around for a quick buck, but let's not get too hasty. I'm not so much worried about getting the money, as I am making it on my own. I can barely make a sandwhich, let alone down it, as it's usally quite putrid looking. I can't fathom the idea of coming home from a long boring day of school, then going straight to a part-time job, with nothing to look forword too when I get home, nothing, no family, no friends, no lover :/

[quote name='Riyonuk']Thanks man! That meant alot to me. I'm actually starting a job this Thursday, working at a small restaurant, with no more than 10 tables, I'll be a dishwasher (again *rolls eyes*), making $7/hr, and it's less than 3 blocks away. I'm in no rush to sell all my games, as I still have half a year of High School to finish anyways :p

Not to mention, I have my MacBook I can quickly turn around for a quick buck, but let's not get too hasty. I'm not so much worried about getting the money, as I am making it on my own. I can barely make a sandwhich, let alone down it, as it's usally quite putrid looking. I can't fathom the idea of coming home from a long boring day of school, then going straight to a part-time job, with nothing to look forword too when I get home, nothing, no family, no friends, no lover :/[/quote]

Keep up your determination and good things will fall in your path as you go.
/optimism

[quote name='playstencil']Keep up your determination and good things will fall in your path as you go.
/optimism[/quote]

Are you just saying that :p

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Riyonuk look into finicial aid the goverment will pay most if not all of you tuition go to the finical aid office in your college!

[/quote]

Will I get more financial aid, if I choose a community college?

bread's done
Back