Lowball sale ended! Made $430! Thanks everyone! *dances*

[quote name='Riyonuk']But arent there versions of diffrent manuals? I mean there was someones tradelist where they had the "colorless" and "color" manuals. How would I know which one I would be getting?

Also, they only have Metroid/Super Metroid manual, where are the rest?[/quote]

Sorry, I dunno. All the ones I recieved were just regular color manuals. If you're picky on getting a particular version of a manual, then you don't need to do it. Just sort of letting you know on a tip to get the official manuals if you just wanted some. Yeah, they don't have manuals for all hundreds of their games, but just selective popular ones. Still I was able to get new manuals for the Mario Party N64 games, Zelda CE (4 in 1) GC and some RPG's even had maps too, at $1 to $3 ea so I can't complain about that.

I think its nice that they even offer to sell replacement manuals, as some companies I've asked won't even sell replacement manuals if you don't have a reciept and your game is still under warranty. I checked and they had the Zelda LttP and Killer Instinct manuals on your WL too.

Yes maybe some other time, when I have money after a few webdesigns I have in progress.

*cries* last bump before I go to school tomorrow...NOOOOOOOoooooo!

Bump, Need feedback from

Whoever sold me Castlevania
Snowcone
TLR - Need to speak with you
Gamelotus - Either you PM me or you get a negative ;)

$100 shipped for the ps2 system(redesign)? Have paypal money order or check. you have PM

It works good and comes with av cords, controller and power supply? let me know.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Last Updated - 9/3/06

• My $9 for FFX - TLR
  • My $50 for Castlevania: Dos - ???
  • My Suikdone 4 for my fucking games >_< - gamelotus
  • My skills in webdesign for $500 - Fatherofcaitlyn
[/QUOTE]

i have castlevania DOS for you, pm me

bread's done
Back