Lowball Starts Tuesday (5/21) Ends This Coming Sunday!

Just need to finish the Zelda collection and I'm outta here

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$13
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power (A-/B+) *Sticker -$4

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$15
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (S) -$10
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$15
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap Official NP Guide (A) -$12

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$16
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (S) -$11
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$16
Pokemon Black & White (S) -$7
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm CE Complete (C) *Steelbook has scuffs and one small dent on back and doesn't shut sometimes. - $7

Pokemon Black & White (S) $9
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm CE Complete (C) $8
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima (A-) $4

ugh, I hate managing all these bids

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$17
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$17
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap Official NP Guide (A) -$13
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power (A-/B+) *Sticker -$5
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima (A-) -$5
Valkyrie Profile (B) *stickers -$13

God of War III Ultimate Complete $34
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $18
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $12
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $18
Mass Effect 2 $11
Mass Effect 3 $10
Super Mario Galaxy $7
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power $6
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima $6
Valkyrie Profile $14

Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 -$21
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$13
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (S) -$4
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$13

nah, I doubt you lost it. The going rate for it is $80 shipped, and you just got it for $10 less than that.

Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 -$25
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$20
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (S) -$10
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$25
Super Mario Galaxy (S) - $20
Minish cap - $10

Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 - $27
Cross Edge (S) + RQ Exclusive Poster Card Set (S) - $31

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima (A-) $7
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power (A-/B+) *Sticker $7

Sorry guys. Had a long day at work then hit a fucking deer on my way home.... Updating to here. I will end this within the next 60-90 minutes ish.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry guys. Had a long day at work then hit a fucking deer on my way home.... Updating to here. I will end this within the next 60-90 minutes ish.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear your ok, must have been heart stopping to go through that!

[quote name='skiizim']Glad to hear your ok, must have been heart stopping to go through that![/QUOTE]

It isn't as bad as I make it out to be. The deer ran into my car, not me hitting the deer. Thankfully it only fucked up my driver's side mirror. No damage to the car body thank god.

Thing is this is the 2nd deer I have hit. And same thing both times. First time it knocked my mirror clean off. This time only the plastic on the mirror is gone. So hopefully it isn't too expensive.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It isn't as bad as I make it out to be. The deer ran into my car, not me hitting the deer. Thankfully it only fucked up my driver's side mirror. No damage to the car body thank god.

Thing is this is the 2nd deer I have hit. And same thing both times. First time it knocked my mirror clean off. This time only the plastic on the mirror is gone. So hopefully it isn't too expensive.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you're okay. Is there some deer insurance at your place?

[quote name='TommyLove']Glad to hear you're okay. Is there some deer insurance at your place?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I live in NE Wyoming. Too many fucking deer to count around here. It kinda sucks. I was driving slow too and it just ran out. I was probably going like 20-25 and I couldn't do anything. I hope it is less than my deductable is. I really don't want to have to fork out $500 to fix the goddamn mirror... :cry:

EDIT: Bids are updated. If I missed anything please point it out to me! I will be keeping the bids up to date. :)

Mass Effect 3 guide - $11.
Drake's Journal - $30

Glad to hear you're okay! Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to repair the damages.

I think a $500 deductible means you pay the amount up to $500 and the insurance covers the amount remaining. Meaning if it's $1000 in damage, you pay the first $500 and they pay the second $500. If it's less than $500, you have to pay for it.

[quote name='strizay']I think a $500 deductible means you pay the amount up to $500 and the insurance covers the amount remaining. Meaning if it's $1000 in damage, you pay the first $500 and they pay the second $500. If it's less than $500, you have to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I just meant either way that I don't have to pay anything around $500 :booty: Should have just said that. But yeah I know :)

I hope there is no damage on the unit and it is purely cosmetic.

bread's done
Back