Lowball Starts Tuesday (5/21) Ends This Coming Sunday!

a side mirror shouldn't cost you that much. maybe $40 used from a salvage yard. Just have someone you know install it for you. It's really not that hard. you just have to remove the door panel to get to the wiring and screws to release the old one.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima (A-) $8
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power (A-/B+) *Sticker $8

I just replaced the side mirror on my wife's car 2 days ago (I broke it, but she parked really weird last time she used it in my defense). I bought the replacement mirror online for $50. That was for a generic replacement. OEM was gonna be $200+, yuck. Needless to say, the cheap one was bought and I gotta say, I can barely tell a difference. Also, the replacement was super easy, and I'm as un-handy as they come.

[quote name='strizay']a side mirror shouldn't cost you that much. maybe $40 used from a salvage yard. Just have someone you know install it for you. It's really not that hard. you just have to remove the door panel to get to the wiring and screws to release the old one.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay good to know. There probably aren't too many mirrors in my small ass hick town for a BMW 5 Series though... :cry:

I will be the first to admit I'm about the dumbest person when it comes to anything car related. :booty:

I do know some people that might be able to help me out though :)

I didn't take a good look at it when I got home, I wanted to get here to update bids since I was unable to all day. Should know better come tomorrow before going to work :)

Also updating to this post

[quote name='zxt vendetta']ah okay good to know. There probably aren't too many mirrors in my small ass hick town for a bmw 5 series though... :cry:

i will be the first to admit i'm about the dumbest person when it comes to anything car related. :booty:
[/quote]

:3

Pokemon Black & White (S) -$15
Okamiden Stylus (S) -$6
Tales of Eternia (Anime Soundtrack) (S) -$2
Tales of Phantasia (Game Soundtrack) (S) -4

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$25
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (S) -$15
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap Official NP Guide (A) -$15
Okamiden Stylus (S) -$7

[quote name='TommyLove']Thanks for the code as well! I'm curious do they work on any sites or specific ones when redeeming them?[/QUOTE]

Flixter I do believe for the WB movies (which is what you got)

Digital Copy (iTunes code)
Fighter:
FP37XF69LTEH
EXT6EAM6X4P4
P6LHWTLJNKF7

Lincoln Lawyer:
W6X7J3MW6EXM

Expendables 2:
7YKJHNMATMLW

UV:

Magic Mike (Don't ask! :booty:)
4J26Y6MYQF9K

Hope Springs:
SHN4 8NJS YYQQ PSZ0

That's My Boy:
WTM8 P7CW 5D8M 3EF4

MTDP VHY8 VN1M RNN5

Safety Not Guaranteed:
SNGN CJQ6 RWEE XME2

Thanks for the code

Makai Kingdom Artbook (A-, still has price sticker on cover) $3
Cross Edge (S) + RQ Exclusive Poster Card Set (S) $32
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) $26
Okamiden Stylus (S) $8

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Flixter I do believe for the WB movies (which is what you got)

Digital Copy (iTunes code)
Fighter:
FP37XF69LTEH
EXT6EAM6X4P4
P6LHWTLJNKF7

Lincoln Lawyer:
W6X7J3MW6EXM

Expendables 2:
7YKJHNMATMLW

UV:

Magic Mike (Don't ask! :booty:)
4J26Y6MYQF9K

Hope Springs:
SHN4 8NJS YYQQ PSZ0

That's My Boy:
WTM8 P7CW 5D8M 3EF4

MTDP VHY8 VN1M RNN5

Safety Not Guaranteed:
SNGN CJQ6 RWEE XME2[/QUOTE]

30 Minute ish warning. Will end this sometime in the next 30-35 or less minutes :)

Woah thanks for the drop again. I was eating, so I've missed it.
Note to self: Never go away for a few minutes when I'm participating in ZxT Vendetta's auction.

[quote name='TommyLove']Woah thanks for the drop again. I was eating, so I've missed it.
Note to self: Never go away for a few minutes when I'm participating in ZxT Vendetta's auction.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Here is another code drop:

Amazing Spider-Man (UV)

RDZO U6AK B6UN Y257

Out of curiosity, how do you redeem UV codes for movies? I have a UV account, but for the life of me I can't find anywhere to enter a code.

[quote name='Banjora']Out of curiosity, how do you redeem UV codes for movies? I have a UV account, but for the life of me I can't find anywhere to enter a code.[/QUOTE]

I always go to the site on the card. I know sony makes you go to one of their URL's and Warner movies make you do it via flixter. Not sure about paramount or universal movies because I prefer digital copies on iTunes myself and usually only redeem them at the iTunes store.

When you redeem codes on iTunes do you need to download anything right away? I have over 1400 movies and have only redeemed one. >_<

Lack of space has discouraged me from trying or even looking into it!

Okamiden Stylus - $11

[quote name='Banjora']Aye I always like to go iTunes over UV whenever it is possible to do so. And by the way thank you very much for the codes. : )[/QUOTE]

No prob. I will also be including card codes in your guys' packages.
^ Save the that's what she said. :lol:

Anyways less than 10 minutes to go for my latest lowball. I see some repeat people and as always I thank you all for your patronage. I may hold another guide related lowball when things calm down for me at work. May also lowball off some games I no longer want.

[quote name='Banjora']Okamiden Stylus - $12[/QUOTE]

Okamiden Stylus - $15

385289685_640.jpg

Cross Edge (S) + RQ Exclusive Poster Card Set (S) - $33
Uncharted: Drake's Journal Artbook (Signed By Nolan North) #354/500 - $34

[quote name='skiizim']When you redeem codes on iTunes do you need to download anything right away? I have over 1400 movies and have only redeemed one. >_<

Lack of space has discouraged me from trying or even looking into it!

Okamiden Stylus - $11[/QUOTE]

Certain studios it is download only (Universal, Paramount, and Lionsgate do for sure). And you can pause the download. I have a huge movie collection as well and I only download those when at work or before I go to bed.

Also better get on that. Universal codes tend to expire FYI. In my experience Paramount and Lionsgate ones do not.

Older Warner titles you can get an extension unless that expired on their old digital copy codes.

Sony and Warner are strictly UV only now. :cry:

Fox Movies usually make you insert a disc in and it installs from there.

Boomshakalaka

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm CE Complete (C) - $9
Okamiden Stylus - $16

Guides:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) -$27
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) -$28
Mass Effect 2 (S) -$13
Pokemon Black & White (S) -$18
Super Mario Galaxy (S) -$21

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Certain studios it is download only (Universal, Paramount, and Lionsgate do for sure). And you can pause the download. I have a huge movie collection as well and I only download those when at work or before I go to bed.

Also better get on that. Universal codes tend to expire FYI. In my experience Paramount and Lionsgate ones do not.

Older Warner titles you can get an extension unless that expired on their old digital copy codes.

Sony and Warner are strictly UV only now. :cry:

Fox Movies usually make you insert a disc in and it installs from there.[/QUOTE]
That is good to know. I love your gaming collection by the way!
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $27
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $16
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $31
Mass Effect 2 $13
Tales of Eternia (Anime Soundtrack) $3

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) $31
Cross Edge (S) + RQ Exclusive Poster Card Set (S) $36
Okamiden Stylus (S) $20

bread's done
Back