Lumines New for $12.99 at BlockBuster (possible YMMV?)

Kestastrophe

CAGiversary!
I just picked up two new original copies of Lumines for the PSP at BlockBuster for only $12.99 each. I am keeping one and selling the other one on EBay :lol:

I am not sure if this is YMMV since I only went to one BlockBuster store. I went to the one on Main Street in Kalamazoo, MI.

pic.php

Toy's R Us has Lumines 1 and 2 for $10, if they're in stock. I picked up Lumines 2, as the original was the first puzzle game I've gotten any enjoyment out of in years.

I picked up Lumines at TRU yesterday and it rang up $13.98. Only Lumines II is on clearance for $9.98.

Its the same price at CC(12.99). I just saw it yesterday. Should be universal at all CCs.

[quote name='grtkev']Its the same price at CC(12.99). I just saw it yesterday. Should be universal at all CCs.[/quote]

I saw this also, it's been at this price at CC for awhile now. I picked up the last copy at my local CC on Saturday.

Picked up 2 new copies at my local Blockbuster tonight. $12.99 for the non-GH version and I managed to use up all of my cheaply-earned Gamerush credit. Thanks, OP.

I found three around the nashville area and put them all up on e-bay. Only sold one so far for $33 and i only payed $12 for it at CC.

Don't forget this also qualifies for the buy one get one free at Blockbuster. The price should be the same at all Blockbusters as well if they have it in.

[quote name='Bigjames']Don't forget this also qualifies for the buy one get one free at Blockbuster. The price should be the same at all Blockbusters as well if they have it in.[/quote] This doesn't qualify for the Blockbuster B1G1 sale. That sale is for all used (pre-owned) games $14.99 or less. Lumines is $12.99 for a new copy.

But, I did find a used copy of non-GH Lumines for $9.99 and that did qualify for the B1G1.

[quote name='contej85']Is this hard to find, my local TRU has about 15 copies for $13.98, and if so I'll be picking them up.[/QUOTE]

Its selling for a decent price because the game can be used to downgrade the psp to play homebrew. Now everyone wants the game, hence the good profit potential.

[quote name='addicted2games']Its selling for a decent price because the game can be used to downgrade the psp to play homebrew. Now everyone wants the game, hence the good profit potential.[/QUOTE]

Is it just the original version that allows a downgrade, or does the GH version work as well?

[quote name='contej85']Is this hard to find, my local TRU has about 15 copies for $13.98, and if so I'll be picking them up.[/quote]

If your TRU has 15 copies it was most likely Lumines II, better double check before you waste time and money.

[quote name='shytface']If your TRU has 15 copies it was most likely Lumines II, better double check before you waste time and money.[/QUOTE]
no, Lumines II is clearanced at $9.98. If the one he was looking at is $13.98, then its the first one.

[quote name='shytface']If your TRU has 15 copies it was most likely Lumines II, better double check before you waste time and money.[/quote]

No it was most certainly the original Lumines, as I bought a copy for myself. They also had about 10 of Lumines II. I'll be grabbing them tomorrow then for some Ebay potential or something, unless some CAGs are looking for one to actually use themselves.

bread's done
Back