Mad Catz Store Holiday Specials - Up to 50% off or B1G1! Ends 12/01 !

Bump because this deal is AMAZING. It's the best deal on TE sticks I've ever seen (minus the one time that 2 SSFIV TE sticks that showed up once on Warehouse deals for $50 each)

Topic deserves more recognition.

[quote name='jkam']I got the original red ones for the 360...just kind of like the look of those more. This will be good for the PC too. Great Deal.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! The only thing I like about the Round 2 sticks more is they have an all black base instead of the black on top and white on sides that the originals have.

[quote name='elessar123']It's not working for me. I even cleared my cookies. I add to cart, enter code, and the $15 (10%) discount shows. I check out, and the discount disappears.

Mark?[/QUOTE]

It's likely not encouraged, but you could just use a secondary email to also sign up for the mailing list to get a new code and try that. Mine worked without a hitch as well, so it might be the code is bad for some reason.

Good luck.

BTW MarkMan-

AZHP now has 4 TEs for PS3, 2 TEs modded for Wii, 2 TEs modded for PS2 and that doesn't include 1 for myself, 1 for one of my staff members and all my friends I've given heads up on the deals from.
We will be picking up two Arcade in a Box sticks next (to support them locally here in AZ), and it will likely be at least 6 months before I order more TE sticks.
I just wanted to thank you for your help and the deals.
You're doing a great job for Madcatz and I hope you continue to be successful.

-FrankCastleAZ

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']
It's likely not encouraged, but you could just use a secondary email to also sign up for the mailing list to get a new code and try that. Mine worked without a hitch as well, so it might be the code is bad for some reason.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I'll try that then, I guess. I had been debating on getting 2 HRAP VX SAs before this, so I'm pretty excited to get 2 great sticks for about 60% of the cost, but then the 10% code didn't work, so I didn't order.

Well, guess it was Firefox's fault. I switched to Opera on a whim, and the discount applied. Another thing I did differently is chose state before checking out. If it's not working for you, try one/both of the above.

Edit: Man, $154.30 for two Round 2 sticks... Deathsmiles will be so much fun... and maybe I'll get back into Tekken again. I'm pretty excited now. Thanks Mark.

Edit 2: Started to speak too soon. The $1 charge triggered the security thing on my credit card, and had to clear it. But now the order did go through, finally. I guess I won't celebrate till I receive them, because nothing is going right for me on this deal, it seems =P

I think I'm the only one with this problem when I put my address on checkout then submit always get this
Possible Fraud detected.
For your protection, please call customer support at 1.800.659.2287.
The information submitted will be reviewed and appropriate actions will be taken. We take fraud very seriously for the best interest of the customer and company
Anybody can help me wtf this mean I really need these sticks I tried 20 times says same fuckmessage.

[quote name='MarkMan']It's not going to happen, sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen this message before?because its really lame I can't order on the site or this website is bugged because this my first time ordering something from gameshark.com I really don't know why I'm getting this message customer support is on vacation when I called the number.

capturev0.jpg

Click the link url for bigger image http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2884/capturev0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LiLCruz']Have you ever seen this message before?because really lame I can't order on the site or this website is buged because this my first time ordering something from gameshark.com I really don't know why I'm getting this message customer support is on vacation when I called the number.[/QUOTE]

Try a different card or get a friend or family member to order it for you and pay them back. Its not rocket science.

Try a different credit card or another form of payment if they allow it.

Oh well, I have no use for two sticks of the same console. Was hoping Amazon had a deal around $80 for Black Friday :(

[quote name='Purkeynator']Try a different card or get a friend or family member to order it for you and pay them back. Its not rocket science.[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with my credit card because won't let me go to that step I get this when I submit my address on checkout on step 2 won't let me go to step 3 at all gives me the screen on what I posted on post 59.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered from the site before and am a registered user, but i forgot my password and the "forget password" link is broken.

do i have to wait until monday? I want to put my order in and have it shipped Monday morning.

[quote name='elessar123']Well, guess it was Firefox's fault. I switched to Opera on a whim, and the discount applied. Another thing I did differently is chose state before checking out. If it's not working for you, try one/both of the above.

Edit: Man, $154.30 for two Round 2 sticks... Deathsmiles will be so much fun... and maybe I'll get back into Tekken again. I'm pretty excited now. Thanks Mark.

Edit 2: Started to speak too soon. The $1 charge triggered the security thing on my credit card, and had to clear it. But now the order did go through, finally. I guess I won't celebrate till I receive them, because nothing is going right for me on this deal, it seems =P[/QUOTE]

Awesome. My card is placed on alert because of the $1 charge. Just got denied using it at Fry's. Called my card company, who removed it, then got denied somewhere else. Called them again, and the security people just left for the day.

I'm going to be so pissed if any of my other orders (i.e. Amazon deals) get canceled cause I bought from Mad Catz.

was going to wait until monday, since i forgot my password, but saw someone post this on slickdeals so i kept trying to guess it and found it. ordered right away.

Same here, is still in progress and I order on the 24th. Also my Credit Card was charged already. Tomorrow should be shipping as it says 1-2 business day to process.

[quote name='mxpowar']Wish they had RB3 keyboard a bit cheaper since the free stand doesn't really interest me...[/QUOTE]

72.54 for the 360 keyboard on amazon.. 80.00 is a good deal for me, but I really want the stand..

man i just checked my order and it says "in progress" still. i ordered 11/27 so maybe it's further down the que. they must be swamped with these orders.

i just got my order shipped email about an hour ago. it will be here tomorrow.

i guess there's one plus side of living in california and ordering from newegg and other california based retailers.

I ordered the Mustang pro bundle. Looks like they ran out of stock until next week. Ah well, they upgraded my shipping to overnight at least.

Just got mines today. My order was also "in progress" and it never changed. Guess they are busy with many orders.

Received my shipping email last night. It stated it would arrive roughly on 2nd (yesterday). Still haven't received it yet but I'm patient.

There's been great deals on these sticks lately.

I know the Super sticks are out of production and they're clearing out all the Round 1/Round 2 sticks.
I can only imagine the percentage of those who want arcade sticks have purchased them within the last two years they've been on the market. I wonder when the license for SFIV runs out and if we'll be able to see these TE sticks (which were once very expensive and rare) for as cheap as $50 or $60 each. Sense points to no considering it has $48 worth of buttons/stick in each one (not including the PCB, case, wiring etc), but it's still pretty interesting.

-FrankCastleAZ

I got my guitar/bass combo 2 pack today. They sent a white bass guitar instead of a Wireless Hot Rod Red Precision Bass for Xbox 360. Just wrong color. Emailed them...waiting for a response. The guitar I ordered was correctly shipped (blue Wireless Fender Telecaster Player`s Edition for Xbox 360).

I tried that yesterday and was on indefinite hold waiting for a rep. Gave up and emailed them. I may try to call again today.

Tried to call them again today...I sat on hold for over 30 minutes before giving up. Never got to speak to a live person. I have not received a reply to my email yesterday and have emailed them again today. *sigh* Poor customer service!

So I put up my 2nd free Fightstick on Ebay, and it sold for $71. I wanted to ask your opinion on whether I should let it go at that price, or re-list it again?

It feels kind of low, but if everyone else is putting up their sticks, perhaps that's the expected value. Just wanted your input.

bread's done
Back