Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Played my Week 2 game in the aftternoon. Turnovers were the costly factor during the 2nd half for the Ravens. I'm pretty sure those fumbles were kinda random (other than the one where I hit stick your HB on the screen). I felt that you probably could've challenged one of them, but you didn't pause it until after I kicked the FG. 6 TOs for the Ravens, two of them were in the last minutes for desperate measures. I had one INT... and that was on accident cause I was mashing A to snap the ball and just floated it in triple coverage on Gates.

I have one funny highlight that I'll upload later. The one where my DT picked up the fumble for the TD. Hehe.

EDIT: I rejected your trade again, Galaga.

[quote name='FrankySox']Hey AZ, got our game in

Seahawks 38
49ers 7

Can't wait to play the bears next week, a defensive struggle I'm hoping.[/QUOTE]

it was a rough game. the score doesnt reflect it but the 49ers D stopped the seahawks and forced them to punt or kick a FG multiple times. the killers was the 3 turnovers. the play that just demoralized me was in the 1st, gore had just broken through a hole for a first down and had one defender to beat before he had daylight to the endzone, but he got clipped and fumbled the ball. the fumble was returned 38 yards for a TD and the 49ers just couldnt get back into the game. 3/9 on 3rd down conversions and 2 more turn overs after that sealed the deal for the seahawks.

[quote name='shinryuu']Played my Week 2 game in the aftternoon. Turnovers were the costly factor during the 2nd half for the Ravens. I'm pretty sure those fumbles were kinda random (other than the one where I hit stick your HB on the screen). I felt that you probably could've challenged one of them, but you didn't pause it until after I kicked the FG. 6 TOs for the Ravens, two of them were in the last minutes for desperate measures. I had one INT... and that was on accident cause I was mashing A to snap the ball and just floated it in triple coverage on Gates.

I have one funny highlight that I'll upload later. The one where my DT picked up the fumble for the TD. Hehe.

EDIT: I rejected your trade again, Galaga.[/QUOTE]

This game definitely pissed me off. First half went great, I felt I was doing good, especially compared to my first game. Then right at the end of the half things started fucking up. I got the first down with 2 seconds left and I was just hammering on select to call the timeout before, during, and after the refs measured. Nothing... time expires. WTF? I know it probably wouldn't have amounted to anything, but why the fuck wouldn't it let me call a timeout? Then when I get the ball in the 2nd half... I start driving up the field and boom McGahee fumbles and the D picks it up and returns it, and if I recall correctly, I think it was a questionable call. So I press Start to challenge, and next thing I know the game registered me pressing A and it selects the extra point block? That was the game changer, if that would have been overturned that could have changed the whole outcome of the game. And then as the game progressed I proceeded to fumble with McClain on my own 5 yard line, then challenged knowing I was gonna lose it, but I had no choice. Then McGahee fumbles again and I just fucking gave up. Made throws I shouldn't have that got picked off. Game ended as 35-10 with 6 turnovers, but it should have been a lot closer then that.

/rant

Regardless, it was still a good game, especially in the first half when the game didn't completely fuck me.

I might be the only one who just realized this but the roster updates actually brought alot more than just Vick and Favre.

Here's the full list of moves made in the current roster update:

• Brandon Williams (DAL) jersey number update to 59
  • Mike Mickens (DAL) jersey number update to 33
  • Cornelius Ingram (PHI) added to IR
  • Graham Harrell removed from FA
  • Mike McGlynn added to Eagles
  • Mike Gibson removed (lower on depth chart)
  • Bernard Scott Jersey change to 28
  • Rashad Jeanty jersey change to 53
  • Kenny Watson removed from Bengals
  • DeDe Dorsey added to Bengals
  • Daniel Coats moved to TE (from FB)
  • Jeremei Johnson made #1 FB
  • Marcus Smith removed from Ravens
  • Justin Harper added to Ravens
  • Shawn Murphy added to Dolphins
  • Joe Berger added to Dolphins
  • Gary Barnidge to #2 TE in CAR
  • Mike Goodson added to KR (CAR)
  • Marlon Favorite added to CAR
  • Moved Roy Williams to starting SS (CIN)
  • Brandon Chillar added to Packers
  • Danny Lansanah removed from Packers (low on depth chart)
  • Jarrett Bush removed (too low at FS Depth) - GB
  • Added SS Anthony Smith to GB
  • Jeff Webb cut from KC (to FA)
  • Added Terrance Copper to KC
  • Ellis Lankster added to Bills (D Florence removed - too low on depth)
  • Ryan Torain cut from DEN
  • Added Myron Pryor to NEW
  • Put LeKevin Smith on DEN (traded from NEW)
  • Chris Baker added to Denver
  • Mark Simoneau added to IR
  • Marvin Mitchell to MLB2
  • Added Brice McCain to Texans
  • Removed David Pittman (low on depth)
  • Added Samkon Gado to STL #2 HB
  • Removed Antonio Pittman from STL (too low on depth)
  • Derrick Harvey moved to RE1, Quentin Groves to RE2, Reggie Hayward to LE1 in JAX
  • Moved Jared DeVries to IR (DET)
  • Ray Rice moved to HB1, McGahee to HB2
  • Moved Chris Chester to starting RG (BALT)
  • Tim Anderson cut from DAL
  • Chris Williams to starting RT (CHI)
  • Corey Graham moved back to CB
  • Tyler Reed removed from CHI (too low on depth)
  • Brandon Rideau added to CHI
  • Made Devin Hester #1 WR (CHI)
  • Derrick Burgess jersey changed to 49 (NEW)
  • Jason David released from Saints
  • Andre Brown added to IR (NYG)
  • Rhett Bomar added to NYG roster
  • Daniel Muir added to Colts
  • Moved Keyunta Dawson to LE2, Raheem Brock to RE2
  • Dante Hughes added to Colts
  • Michael Coe removed from Colts (too low on depth)
  • Added Anthony Waters to Saints at LOLB2
  • Removed Stanley Arnoux from Saints (injury)
  • Removed Dan Campbell from Saints (IR)
  • Added Darnell Dinkins to Saints
  • Jaymar Johnson added to Vikings
  • Glenn Holt removed from Vikings (too low on depth)
  • Removed Michael Pittman from FA
  • Removed Koren Robinson from FA
  • Removed Tatum Bell from FA
  • Removed Mike Doss from FA
  • Added Aundrae Allison to NYJ
  • Added John Carney to Saints
  • Don Carey released from Browns
  • Removed Damion Cook from Lions (IR)
  • Removed Toniu Fonoti from Lions
  • Removed Ramzee Robinson (low on depth)
  • Added William James to Lions
  • Added Shaun Smith to Lions
  • Removed Andre Fluellen from Lions (too low on depth)
  • Removed Casey Fitzsimmons from Lions (too low on depth)
  • Added Jason Hunter to Lions
  • Moved Ikaika Alama-Francis to DT (DET)
  • Removed Alex Buzbee from Redskins (too low on depth)
  • Added Chris Wilson to Redkins
  • Moved Lorenzo Alexander to LE (WAS)
  • Removed Eddie Williams (WAS)
  • Added Anthony Montgomery (WAS)
  • Added Allen Rossum to 49ers
Rating Adjustments (based on Preseason and Training Camps):

• Chris Simms - 70 OVR (was 68)....+2
  • Kyle Orton - 73 OVR (was 74)....-1
  • David Harris - 79 OVR (was 74)....+5
  • Aaron Brown - 67 OVR (was 64)...+3
  • Haloti Ngata - 92 OVR (was 90)...+2
  • Kelly Gregg - 83 OVR (was 77)...+6...(Gregg recently named Top 10 Overall DT in NFL according to Scouts Inc. - #8 overall.)
  • Darren Sproles - 83 OVR (was 85)....-2
  • Leon Washington - 80 OVR (was 79)....+1
  • Ryan Harris - 85 OVR (was 74)...+11...severely underrated OL, Denver actually ranked as #3 and #1 against the run and pass.
  • Ben Hamilton - 85 OVR (was 81)...+4...also a big part of that #3 overall Denver OL in 2008
  • Ryan Clady - 91 OVR (was 90)...+1...see above...some already call him #1 LT in NFL

[quote name='lyric706']Not connection issues. I offered a few times over the last few days, but he couldn't do them. He said he could do it tonight before 11, but when I signed on, I didn't see him there. He mentioned tomorrow night as well, so hopefully that will work out.[/QUOTE]

You said you couldnt play until AFTER 11 so I didn't bother playing last night. As I said earlier you seem to only play late at night and early afternoon, sorry i have a job. I can play tonight, but the game has to be over by 11ish. You make it seem as if we agreed on a time and I no showed which is totally not true.

Matt Young and I are scheduled to play our game tonight sometime after 9, so hopefully we'll get that done. IIRC, we had some connection issues in last year's NCAA game. I'm hoping that won't happen tonight.

AZU and I are having connection issues. Has anyone else has issue connecting? I can send the request, and he shows up, but the controller does not show for him. It then kicks the game and tells me that game is unavailable. We have tried for three days now and have also enabled/disable uPnP. I am going to go direct from the modem tonight by moving my whole operation to the basement, but if this is not needed - please let us know. I am using a Belkin F5D9230-4 wireless router.

[quote name='itlnstln']AZU and I are having connection issues. Has anyone else has issue connecting? I can send the request, and he shows up, but the controller does not show for him. It then kicks the game and tells me that game is unavailable. We have tried for three days now and have also enabled/disable uPnP. I am going to go direct from the modem tonight by moving my whole operation to the basement, but if this is not needed - please let us know. I am using a Belkin F5D9230-4 wireless router.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had the same connection issues with gamcreator (and previously, Azu). I don't think it's a connection issue but an issue with the EA servers? I just restarted my 360 when it didn't work with gamcreator and it worked.. but I don't think it was really either of our problems. =p

You were kicked out because you jumped the line.
ItlnStln, I can't play till 11ish tonight. I may not be home till late so the deadline may be strecthed a few hours.

[quote name='itlnstln']AZU and I are having connection issues. Has anyone else has issue connecting? I can send the request, and he shows up, but the controller does not show for him. It then kicks the game and tells me that game is unavailable. We have tried for three days now and have also enabled/disable uPnP. I am going to go direct from the modem tonight by moving my whole operation to the basement, but if this is not needed - please let us know. I am using a Belkin F5D9230-4 wireless router.[/QUOTE]Do you have the ports (53, 80, 88, 3074) forwarded on your router?

[quote name='seen']Matt Young needs to clear his pm's out as well...[/QUOTE]

Why? My inbox was never full. I cleared it out when I got up to 149.

RamesuThe1,

Cool, just saw your message and I'm around now so I'm ready whenever you are.

Azumangaman,

You should tailgate for the game. You shouldn't get too much crap if you're not in Steelers clothes, but it's hard to say depending on who you run into, heh.

Sadly I won't be able to, as we'll be getting there around 12ish. I'm in the lower bowl, section 130. Think an Adrian Peterson T-shirt would be ok? I don't want to go all out...

[quote name='Azumangaman']Sadly I won't be able to, as we'll be getting there around 12ish. I'm in the lower bowl, section 130. Think an Adrian Peterson T-shirt would be ok? I don't want to go all out...[/QUOTE]

Wear a shirt that says "Hines Ward taught Plaxico Burress everything he knows about guns".

Broncos defeat Browns 51-7.
I was almost extremely pissed, when with one minute to go, it kicked me off of the franchise server.
Luckily they let the browns finish and it still gave me the win.

EA's servers do suck they really need to fix this soon.

Back to the game, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers, don't let the score get you fooled, the turnovers made the score alot worse than the game actually was, Broncos prevail none the less.

Good Ultimate Matt,

MikeJones(Raiders) hope we can get our game in as soon as the week is advanced???

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Yeah, mine hasn't worked for a few months now. Do you have an exact time you want to play?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't see this till just now. 20 minutes?

It says moderate, but this is the first problem I've had in a while, probably since we tried to play last year. It's always been open since I fixed it then, or least I thought so. I just restarted my router and it's open now, if you want to retry.

Wild game came out of the St. Louis Rams vs. Washington Redskins. Included an interception for a touchdown (by the Redskins) and a kickoff run back for a touchdown on the next play (Rams). In the end, Rams prevail 30-22. I guess I won't be 0-16! WOOHOO!

Yeah, so far I'm leading the league in interceptions. I play a style that is going to have a lot, but I have to adjust to Brady Quinn's lack of a long passing game and just in general that the quarterbacks are a little more inaccurate now. I think I'm starting Derek Anderson next game though after seeing a little of him at the end of this week.

Week has been advanced.
Bills, Lions and Packers won in Sim games.
My apologies to ItlnStln for not being able to play tonight, but you got the win anyway!

neworlbush, you have 24 hours to respond in this thread. I hate to do this because I know you are legit, but you were the missing link in your game this week.
YOU HAVE 24 hours to let us know you are alive to keep your spot.

Lets find a time to play, Ramstoria!

Hey Azu, we might need you to adjust galego and I roster. Every time I try to accept the trade we agreed on it has that we havent played our game for the week. I am not sure if it wants us to both be finished with our games for the week before it lets us but we got the deal done so I can use him in this weeks game.

If you dont mind just add Nate Washington to the Buccs Roster and add Ronde Barber to the Titans roster. No games have been played this week so I dont know why it wont let me accept the trade and I dont feel like figuring it out.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey Azu, we might need you to adjust galego and I roster. Every time I try to accept the trade we agreed on it has that we havent played our game for the week. I am not sure if it wants us to both be finished with our games for the week before it lets us but we got the deal done so I can use him in this weeks game.

If you dont mind just add Nate Washington to the Buccs Roster and add Ronde Barber to the Titans roster. No games have been played this week so I dont know why it wont let me accept the trade and I dont feel like figuring it out.[/QUOTE]

has anyone played their week 3 game? That could be the problem.. but yeah I think it may just be easier for him to cut and add the players to our team since salary cap isn't a factor.

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Well you guys kicked me out, glad to hear you've got a group who plays every game on time.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are jumping the line? Looks like I'll need to take you off my friends list, I can't have any bad influences on my buddy list! So long Drago.

Once again, soccer season has started so I will be unable to play until at least 6 pm EST on non game days. Its hard to say on game days beacuse we might go into extra time or something. None the less I will get on everyday at around 7:30. If anyone needs to play me please try for 7:30 pm EST first if you cant make it then pm me for another time.

[quote name='BigAT']Galego, are you going to be around today to get our game in?[/QUOTE]

I can't tonight.

Definitely tomorrow night though around 7-30 - 10 PM EST time.

bread's done
Back