Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

[quote name='seen']Another very polite comment of you, if you were up by so much you needed to pass to pad your stats?

Wow, proving to us all what a gentleman you are and a good sport; nice![/QUOTE]

This is getting more hilarious by the second, alright seen the next time I play you I will make sure I have less than 10 completions and lets say 50 rushing yards? Would that make you happy? I also promise to only blitz once a series.

Honestly, no one else seem to have a problem with my play style but I will be happy to add a handicap when I vs you so that no one goes home with their feelings hurt.

When does individual skill play into this? Honestly seen you couldnt stop HB dive left. You also couldnt get a pass off on my defense. I am sorry seen but I think this is a case of being just being that much better than you. The world doesnt work in a way that everyone is equal. I only beat the Steelers by 3 points, I only beat the Jets by 7 points, so clearly there are some people in the league that can hang with me...you are just not one of them so stop being so dick in ass hurt by it. Get the fuck over it...its just a game.

Well, fine, since I am already on the bad sportsmanship list I will not try to score 100 points on everyone. 4 down attempts, 2 points conversation here I come.

Get over yourself Soodmeg you played unsportsmanlike. I prove my point correct, you said I suck, which was not the issue. Trying to confuse people who haven't read everything to make yourself look innocent once again; interesting strategy.

WOW.
PLEASE STOP TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER.
soodmeg won. It's relatively apparent he's better than 99% of Madden players. I for one am hoping that if I squeak into the playoffs that somebody in the AFC will beat him, so if I somehow make it to the Superbowl, I will play somebody else.

Let's see here:

-I haven't seen a single person that thinks the trade is a good idea....So I'm going to say it has to be turned back
-ivanctorres is going to have to get the boot. He was awesome last year, but I guess he's too busy this year.
-I've only gotten 1 list for FAs so far...
-Hopefully gamcreator responds to my PMs/XBL messages soon....
-Am I missing anything else?

And the Vikings/Browns game was amazing. Peterson was sooooo close when he tore out that 68 yard TD run. Just incredible.

Dude fine, whatever. I am done, every time I play you and only you I am going to beat you by 100 make sure you bring you glass ego.

Yeah, its crazy hard to make a guy who is 0-5 with the best team seem like they suck.

EDIT: 0-6.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Dude fine, whatever. I am done, every time I play you and only you I am going to beat you by 100 make sure you bring you glass ego.

Yeah, its crazy hard to make a guy who is 0-5 with the best team seem like they suck.

EDIT: 0-6.[/QUOTE]

WTF soodmeg, you should just quit all your leagues man. Again another comment with nothing to do with the issue at hand, just taking cheap shots. Take all your skill and play with yourself or some random kids on XBL since you have the same attitude as them.

CAG is about people getting and sharing deals for video-games and respecting each other, this crap you've started is very foul.

-Am I missing anything else?

how are we going to address the not playing of games, or when there is a situation of not responding to set a game time up ?

i know some suggestions would be a boot from the league and then a re invite after the game is ran against the computer or whatever because you can not designate a winner right ?

Jets vs Buffalo recap:

Story of two halves here. Buffalo started out the game with a kickoff return and followed up with a 72-yard screen pass to Lynch to close out the 1st quarter. That's the last of the endzone they would see after a very quiet 2nd half.

With a 3 point lead and just over 2 minutes remaining in the game, the Jets took a risk and put the game into the hands of rookie QB Mark Sanchez. He delivered with an 8 yard TD pass to Stuckey on 4th and goal to put the game out of reach with a 10 point lead. 27-17.

Key Stats for the game.
Mark Sanchez 251 yards, 2 TDs, 16 for 24
Fitzpatrick 226 yards, 1 TD, 3 picks, 17 for 30

Wallace Wright 82 yards, 1 TD
Lynch 138 yards receiving, 17 on the ground, 1 TD

Defense
Jets 3 Sacks, 3 INT, 1 defensive touchdown

[quote name='neworlbush25']I wish I had a quarterback[/QUOTE]

lol, i was wondering what happened to Edwards. make a move for someone's backup. i'll trade you Clemens, haha.

[quote name='Matt Young']... Wow. Glad I was gone most of this weekend.

I haven't heard anything from Itlnstln since he responded to my post a few days ago. My response to that went unanswered. I'll PM him now.

If you read the thread, Itlnstln, I'm available pretty much any night this week from 6-9 P.M. Eastern. Other times can be arranged, however, if necessary. Also, I'll be getting NHL 10 on Tuesday so I'll be online playing that at least for you to message me on Live if you need to.[/QUOTE]

Matt and I are playing at 6pmEST today.

The trade should be reversed now.
I may have to do the boot/re-add for gamcreator/bhaines. He hasn't been on CAG since September 7th! However, he has recently been on XBL but hasn't responded...
I'll boot ivanctorres tonight.

We have til wednesday to send you the list right?

Edit: you should be putting important info on the first post. Some peeps may have missed your post about the FA and now that info is buried a few pages back.

I tried to play Itlnstln, but he quit as I was about to score just before halftime. I don't know why since he was leading 7-3, but I got the quit message and not the "lost connection" message. He did come back to challenge me again 10-15 minutes later, but I do not have time to restart the entire game right now.

I am looking for a new Left End or Middle linebacker, pretty much anyone including draft picks (Dont have a 2nd round it was Traded to Tampa) is on the block except CJ and Hall.

i meant how good of a player are you willing to give up because i would consider julius peppers, and neworlbush im interested in aaron maybin ?

[quote name='Matt Young']I tried to play Itlnstln, but he quit as I was about to score just before halftime. I don't know why since he was leading 7-3, but I got the quit message and not the "lost connection" message. He did come back to challenge me again 10-15 minutes later, but I do not have time to restart the entire game right now.[/QUOTE]

I DID NOT QUIT, I LOST MY CONNECTION. I logged back in to give you some points, and play a half - even though you would not have scored before 1st half.

AZU - are you able to manually enter winners? I think Matt and I should play one more half - i guess i will have to give points since it was my fault my connection was lost or call the first half a draw.

Matt - looks like we will need to play again. If it sims - Lions will not win. Let me know when, tomorrow at 6pmEST???

[quote name='itlnstln']I DID NOT QUIT, I LOST MY CONNECTION. I logged back in to give you some points, and play a half - even though you would not have scored before 1st half.

AZU - are you able to manually enter winners? I think Matt and I should play one more half - i guess i will have to give points since it was my fault my connection was lost or call the first half a draw.[/QUOTE]

I've had games where my opponent and I lost connection but we were still in a party chat. It said "lost connection". This time, it said "Your opponent has quit."

That's bullshit that you say I wasn't about to score at the end of the first half. I was mere yards away when the game abruptly ended. And trhe Lions won't win whether it sims or is played.

I may or may not be available at that time. If I am, we can play. If not, you'll have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going on vacation from Sunday 9/20-9/27, I have played my game for the current week (6) and I have a bye next week(7), I am hoping we get to week eight before sunday...(unlikely) but if not i guess I will have to be booted for the week and reinvited...

...I am also pleased to report that the Verizon guy came out today and I now have a lag free, reliable and robust internet connection, anybody wanna get in a scrimmage lemme know

Why does it seem that people are only interested in trading for players that are considered by the game to have 'A' potential.....

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Why does it seem that people are only interested in trading for players that are considered by the game to have 'A' potential.....[/QUOTE]

Because quite honestly everyone trying to trade isn't being realistic. They are all looking to get all kinds of upside for very little. It's straight retarded. Honestly, it's insulting and it shows poor sportsmanship to offer dumb ass trades in hopes of ripping someone off that may not follow the NFL closely.

[quote name='JDMxB']Because quite honestly everyone trying to trade isn't being realistic. They are all looking to get all kinds of upside for very little. It's straight retarded. Honestly, it's insulting and it shows poor sportsmanship to offer dumb ass trades in hopes of ripping someone off that may not follow the NFL closely.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I have been saying that this entire time. Every trade doesnt have to be for a rated 90 + guy.

Grand Chru, No, I cant afford Peppers, my team is pretty slim as far as depth so I cant afford to give up any starters for that position. I just wanted to let me know I was in the market for a Mid range rated 80 LE or MLB.

Another suggestion for Free Agency, which I may have already made but I forget, you shouldn't be allowed to trade anyone you pick up during year one. You should be getting these guys to fill a need, not to use as trade bait.

[quote name='BigAT']Another suggestion for Free Agency, which I may have already made but I forget, you shouldn't be allowed to trade anyone you pick up during year one. You should be getting these guys to fill a need, not to use as trade bait.[/QUOTE]

That is one damn good suggestion. I agree.

[quote name='Albo23']I think you are overreacting. I suck at the pass and Ochocinco did not make a big difference for me. I love the run game and Williams is a scat back which is great.

Please don't bring up the league leading crap, I wasn't the previous owner. I just beat the Baltimore Ravens last week 31-28 or something. I think I know what I'm doing if I can score on the Ravens defense. I moved Roy Williams to OLB and my backup SS which is 4 overall lower than Roy to starting SS. This works for me, if you hate it so much, reverse it but I had a great backup MLB to platoon Muauluga.[/QUOTE]

1) We started our game three times. The first two times I was winning 7-0 in the first quarter, and first game your connection dropped (but you were still able to send me a Xbox Live message saying it should be up in an hour?), and then the second game it froze, but as soon as you quit out the game went back to normal. The third game you hit a long TD pass to start the game and of course that's the game that the connection stays stable.

2) For a team that is looking to be a RB-first team, you sure did pass a lot. Maybe you just don't like Benson, but 2 rushes for 7 yards? Palmer had 5 rushes for 29 yards which were all scrambles. 47 passing attempts?

It's whatever, just wanted to throw that out there though!

[quote name='Azumangaman']The trade should be reversed now.
I may have to do the boot/re-add for gamcreator/bhaines. He hasn't been on CAG since September 7th! However, he has recently been on XBL but hasn't responded...
I'll boot ivanctorres tonight.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't always actively check the thread and I've been pretty busy lately. I sent you a PM though so hopefully you get it and we can play before the deadline.

bread's done
Back