Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Don't worry about it. I just don't want you switching teams again, thats all.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU.

Good lord this Albo dude is fucking annoying as hell.

[quote name='JDMxB']THANK YOU.

Good lord this Albo dude is fucking annoying as hell.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

Makes me want to quit the league just so I don't have to hear him begging for a new team, a pending trade, new players, etc.

Every time I see that Joker picture, a little piece of my soul dies.

Ha, you guys are harsh.

Anyway, guys lets get these games done. I have no idea who I am vsing this week but I will be able to play tonight after 7:00 pm EST or tomorrow afternoon.

Hey guys. So, I picked up this game used for pretty cheap, and I'm considering keeping it. I really enjoy playing through the Madden Moments, but playing randoms online is still awful.

It's completely up to you guys, but I wouldn't mind taking over the Texans just to try to play some games that might actually be fun. I understand if you don't want me to, though. So, it's cool either way.

EDIT - Now with 10% less offensiveness!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey guys. So, I picked up this game used for pretty cheap, and I'm considering keeping it. I really enjoy playing through the Madden Moments, but playing randoms online is still awful (I'm convinced 90% of Madden players are complete asshats...no offense to anyone in this league, Albo notwithstanding...).

It's completely up to you guys, but I wouldn't mind taking over the Texans just to try to play some games that might actually be fun. I understand if you don't want me to, though. So, it's cool either way.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you play in this league last year?

[quote name='itlnstln']Didn't you play in this league last year?[/QUOTE]

Briefly. I ended up trading last year's game in because I got tired of the glitches. This year's game still seems to have a few problems, but playing it with the expectation of not enjoying it seems to actually help, haha. Like I said though, it's not a big deal. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

im playong the texans i think this week. Might actually get my first win!! Will wait till Sunday to see if anyone picks them up before I vs the cpu

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey guys. So, I picked up this game used for pretty cheap, and I'm considering keeping it. I really enjoy playing through the Madden Moments, but playing randoms online is still awful (I'm convinced 90% of Madden players are complete asshats...no offense to anyone in this league, Albo notwithstanding...).

It's completely up to you guys, but I wouldn't mind taking over the Texans just to try to play some games that might actually be fun. I understand if you don't want me to, though. So, it's cool either way.[/QUOTE]

Do you even know me? Keep to your own business. I'm not the one that left last years league because you were "tired of glitches". :cry:

[quote name='Albo23']Do you even know me? Keep to your own business. I'm not the one that left last years league because you were "tired of glitches". :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't, but I've read your posts both in here and in the NHL CAG team thread, and you come off like a 14 year old with ADHD. That's all I'm saying. Nothing personal. Just an observation. :)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I don't, but I've read your posts both in here and in the NHL CAG team thread, and you come off like a 14 year old with ADHD. That's all I'm saying. Nothing personal. Just an observation. :)[/QUOTE]
I'd appreciate if you don't say anything of that sort. Real people have ADHD and it can come off as very offensive and personal. Keep those snide remarks to yourself.

What's worse, leaving a league because of glitches, or staying in a league and annoying enough OTHER people for THEM to quit the league?

Did I even speak to you? Seriously, if you were "annoyed" out of the league, you weren't even committed. At all.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey guys. So, I picked up this game used for pretty cheap, and I'm considering keeping it. I really enjoy playing through the Madden Moments, but playing randoms online is still awful.

It's completely up to you guys, but I wouldn't mind taking over the Texans just to try to play some games that might actually be fun. I understand if you don't want me to, though. So, it's cool either way.

EDIT - Now with 10% less offensiveness![/QUOTE]

So, yea or nay?

[quote name='Azumangaman']If you are going to stay in this league 100%, go for it. Bengals, Chiefs and Texans are available.[/QUOTE]

I intend to, but I think you know as well as anybody that sometimes stuff happens (remember last year's NHL league?). Anyway, I joined as Houston. Just as long as nobody runs along the goal line showboating like a jackass when they bust a big touchdown run (I've seen that twice online already), I'll be fine.

Not taking this seriously at all, so beat on me as you will. It shows online that week 8 is still active and my opponent is the Bills. So, neworlbush25, if you can get our game started before 7:15 PM EST tonight, we can do that. Otherwise, I'll have to link up with you tomorrow (CAG Hockey Night tonight).

Also, if I've been reading the thread correctly (amazingly, I think I know most of the rules already, haha), it's cool if I sign one free agent correct? I wanted to sign a speedier backup QB to give me a different look. Is that ok?

Also, Azu...what do you want for Adrian Peterson?...har...har...har...yeah, ok that joke isn't even funny anymore.

Raiders 21, Chargers 7

I don't know about this Madden patch. I used to be able to cover flats, but in this game McFadden got every pass he wanted in the flat. That, and my receivers were dropping so many balls. Geebus. Time to learn how to rocket catch.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Hey bigAT I think I'm playing you this week. When can you play?[/QUOTE]

I actually already played against the Eagles CPU. I contacted the guy who controlled the Eagles before you did the night we advanced to this week because I wanted to get our game in, he told me he was quitting and then left the franchise so I played against the CPU. Sorry.

Hey guys, I'm not in this league but the small league I have set up with some friends most of our games are crapping out in the 3rd or 4th quarter. How bad are the connections with you guys?

We've gotten to the point that we don't want to continue.

Our league tends to have issues with starting games and the 1st quarter or so. There have been some disconnections, but not an insane amount.

There are still a TON of games that need to be played.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Our league tends to have issues with starting games and the 1st quarter or so. There have been some disconnections, but not an insane amount.

There are still a TON of games that need to be played.[/QUOTE]

Waiting to hear back from the 49ers owner pandabot. Though, I see in the OP there is no 49ers owner, is he out of the league?

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I am back from vacation and ecstatic to see that i haven't missed a game. Ravens(Bhaines) when can u play?[/QUOTE]
Best route to get to him is PMs and XBL messages.

I may have to increase the deadline to Monday...

Not sure if neworlbush25 will be on today or not. He hasn't posted in the thread since 9/20, and last logged into CAG on 9/25. I know he plays high school football, so he's probably off banging drunk cheerleaders, but hopefully we can play our game sometime.

[quote name='n8rockerasu'] I know he plays high school football, so he's probably off banging drunk cheerleaders, but hopefully we can play our game sometime.[/QUOTE]

HAHA, that's funny :cool:

I just responded to your PM. As I said before, I was out of town from early Friday morning till late this afternoon (Pacific time) but just name a time for tomorrow, B-Nizzle, and I'll be there (to make your dreams come true).

I have tried to get in touch with FrankySox here and on XBL, but no dice. I know he has been active in the league (and I think is currently undefeated), so I'm sure he has just been busy this week or something. I might be able to play tomorrow night after MNF, but since I haven't heard back from him yet, I wouldn't count on our game being played before the deadline.

Well hopefully we can get our game in on monday. just bad timing on both parts what with homeland being gone for a couple days and myself being gone for the couple days he got back.

[quote name='IvanHood']I have tried to get in touch with FrankySox here and on XBL, but no dice. I know he has been active in the league (and I think is currently undefeated), so I'm sure he has just been busy this week or something. I might be able to play tomorrow night after MNF, but since I haven't heard back from him yet, I wouldn't count on our game being played before the deadline.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what is going on that is preventing the game from being played, but Franky is always super reliable, so he must have a good reason. He's usually very proactive about getting games played. I want to talk to him anyway, so if I get in touch, I'll mention the game to him.

Wait... Week 8 games are due tonight? In the first page it says Week 7 games deadline Monday. I'm confused now, I had a bye week in Week 7 and that's the week I thought we were in because of that first page post.

[quote name='gamcreator']Wait... Week 8 games are due tonight? In the first page it says Week 7 games deadline Monday. I'm confused now, I had a bye week in Week 7 and that's the week I thought we were in because of that first page post.[/QUOTE]
fuck. I forgot to change that. Yeah, this is week 8. Your opponent is Denver. They made a post in the previous page I believe. PM him and try to work it out.

Broncos v. Ravens tonite between 5:30 and 8 pm est. We have contacted one another and this time frame works for us, should be done tonite.

bread's done
Back