Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bvharris']The league is full at the moment, but we can certainly add you to the waiting list if you like.[/QUOTE]

I'd very much appreciate that, haha.

[quote name='Doomtime']This game is more broken than I thought. Can't wait for the league.[/QUOTE]

I realized yesterday that I have been playing this game like a QA tester so far and most of my time has been spent trying desperately to figure out what causes the bugs on defense more than anything else.

[quote name='ubernes']Sounds like early Thurs the roster update will be available.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Are we sure that will apply to the online franchise as well? I know last year there was a bit of a lag, at least late in the year, where every roster update didn't apply for new online franchises. Hopefully this one will.

I'll be out of town this weekend from Thursday evening, so the earliest I could get my game in would be Monday.

I got time for a game if you're around now. It's 5:20 EST. I'll probably watch for invites for the next twenty minutes or so. After that I gotta take off.

Does anyone know of a decent way to look through the playbooks besides going through practice mode?

[quote name='BigAT']Does anyone know of a decent way to look through the playbooks besides going through practice mode?[/QUOTE]

nah, I wish.

This might sound absolutely random, but does anyone have a problem browsing CAG with your browser automatically sending you back a page? Frequently I'll click this thread from my subscriptions and Chrome will take me in here for a few seconds, then send me back to my subscriptions page as though I had hit back myself.

[quote name='BigAT']This might sound absolutely random, but does anyone have a problem browsing CAG with your browser automatically sending you back a page? Frequently I'll click this thread from my subscriptions and Chrome will take me in here for a few seconds, then send me back to my subscriptions page as though I had hit back myself.[/QUOTE]
Happens to me too. Sometimes I have to let it sit for a few minutes, then it stops doing that.

[quote name='theredworm']hurry and start the league before Randall Cobb is overpowered[/QUOTE]

Who is Randall Cobb sounds like a nobody who will not even get 1 TD this year.

[quote name='theredworm']hurry and start the league before Randall Cobb is overpowered[/QUOTE]
Green Bay is overpowered enough as it is. Great game for his debut though!

[quote name='Doomtime']Green Bay is overpowered enough as it is. Great game for his debut though![/QUOTE]

even though the D looked a little soft tonight, the green bay offense is just insane deep

According to the twitter of the EA guy in charge of roster updates: the regular roster update will probably be coming out Saturday...but the Online Franchise roster update won't be ready until "days" later. So WTF are we gonna do...just start with rosters as is? Or wait? I personally don't mind waiting longer, but there is no knowing how long until the roster update actually happens...all he said is it'll be updated days after the regular roster update.

EA's neglect for Online Franchise as a whole is getting really damn annoying.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']According to the twitter of the EA guy in charge of roster updates: the regular roster update will probably be coming out Saturday...but the Online Franchise roster update won't be ready until "days" later. So WTF are we gonna do...just start with rosters as is? Or wait? I personally don't mind waiting longer, but there is no knowing how long until the roster update actually happens...all he said is it'll be updated days after the regular roster update.

EA's neglect for Online Franchise as a whole is getting really damn annoying.[/QUOTE]

I did say this would probably happen. It was the same way last year.

I'm fine waiting (since I'll be out of town this weekend anyway), but if we want to get going I'm fine with that too.

We'll wait, for now.

In the meantime let's kick off a tournament this weekend. I haven't decided if we'll do random teams of 2v2 or make it 1v1. Either way, let me know if you want in. It'll start tonight or early tomorrow.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Who is Randall Cobb sounds like a nobody who will not even get 1 TD this year.[/QUOTE]
I believe this is sarcasm ^^.... but

Randall Cobb:
296796_2148868680191_1200540036_32005716_626617987_n.jpg

[quote name='Tanabeo']Who is Randall Cobb sounds like a nobody who will not even get 1 TD this year.[/QUOTE]

He had a 108 yard return for a TD last night :) Thanks SirAdam for posting that.

As for the roster issue, I am fine with waiting.

Venom: Listen to my advice about women more. :p

All I know is that someone tweeted the guy in charge of roster updates (Donnie Brown I think) and asked him something along the lines of "How much more time will it take to update online franchise rosters versus ranked? Hours, days, weeks?" and he just tweeted back "Days". So now that the roster has been updated for ranked games...we can expect that the online franchise roster will be updated days later. Let's hope it's just a few days and not like 30.

I'm up for the tournament as well by the way.

For real EA? They added Chad Jones to the Giants roster with this update. That is the Giants safety that was drafted a few years ago but was involved in a horrific car accident in which he nearly lost his leg. He has never even stepped on the field and it's quite possible he never will. He's been waived/injured every year since his accident. Why the hell would you suddenly add him to their roster?

Has the online this year been particularly laggy for all of you? My brother is having all kinds of issues. (he has the online pass) Just wonder if yall are having the same issues.
Also just in time for the Charlie Sheen roast in caseyou haven't gotten it here's how t get the "WINNING" achievement
http://youtu.be/8L55n3ZYoWY

We could use 2 more to make this tournament work nicely! Any takers? Obviously we can add more than 2 as well but 6 is a funky number.

Right now I have:
ubernes
siradam
gbpackers
Zurezo
MasterAwesome
Darth

The tournament will be double elimination and will likely go live in the next hour, hour and a half. Even if we don't have 8 we can fill them in as we go along. I assume it won't be too long before those spots are filled anyways.

Welp in the meantime if anyone wants to scrim, I'm about to log on. Hit me up! I almost bought Dead Island today, but I realized I still haven't put a silly amount of time into this game yet so time to start that.

[quote name='jza1218']So how pissed was that guy?[/QUOTE]
lol he sent me "Wow that was shit" after that play. He's sort of right, that was incredibly lucky.

[quote name='ubernes']Hahaha amazing. I like the dive into the endzone for good measure as if the 2-3 broken tackles and the fumble recovery wasn't enough to get that guy to kick a hole in his wall. SO. good.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah I don't normally dive but I had to cap that play off. Craziest play I've ever had in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back