Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='staticz']Wrong league, bitch :D

Tried to ninja me....too late[/QUOTE]

still won ninja me that brah

[quote name='staticz']Only 3 games left -

Vikings vs Packers
Eagles vs Redskins
Panthers vs Giants[/QUOTE]

Panthers vs Giants been trying to schedule something, waiting to hear back with his free times. He was free earlier today but I wasn't, and last night we were going to try to get the game in but he got off work really late.

[quote name='Doomtime']3-0 Titans vs 3-0 Chiefs, it's on[/QUOTE]

yea it is...im bringin somethin nasty on you son. your gonna be like damm, how the fk?

prolly not a good idea talkin shit to mr. lombardi but oh well fk it right

[quote name='BSETI50']I'll sort out all the bounties for our game tomorrow during work[/QUOTE]

Lol, would probably work. My team is made of glass.

[quote name='Matt Young']Vikings said the earliest time he can play tomorrow is 8 P.M. Eastern. Is that going to work?[/QUOTE]

It's not ideal certainly, but we'll wait.

Chiefs posting their nightly advertisement.

Chiefs Trade Block

Matt Cassel QB 87 OVR 32 Yrs Old
Delonte Waters QB 80 OVR 23 Yrs Old
Ricky Stanzi QB 80 OVR 26 Yrs Old
Miles Austin WR 92 OVR 30 Yrs Old
LeGarrette Blount HB 91 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Jamaal Charles HB 96 OVR 27 Yrs Old
Tamba Hali ROLB 86 OVR 30 Yrs Old

Needs

Offensive Line (especially the interior), Shutdown CB, Elite QB

Last edited by a moderator:
So hopefully we will be advanced by 9? Seahawks vs Jags should happen tonight. Seattle will be busting out the neon green alternates for this matchup.

[quote name='staticz']So hopefully we will be advanced by 9?[/QUOTE]

That's the plan, unless one of the other games is scheduled for later. We will definitely be advancing tonight though.

lions trade
rolb stephen tulloch 88 ovr a pot
cb alphonso smith 78 ovr b pot
bengals
de carlos dunlap 88 a pot
ss taylor mays 79 ovr b pot
cant check ages right now but this is about as even a trade as u can get

[quote name='sprice8688']lions trade
rolb stephen tulloch 88 ovr a pot
cb alphonso smith 78 ovr b pot
bengals
de carlos dunlap 88 a pot
ss taylor mays 79 ovr b pot
cant check ages right now but this is about as even a trade as u can get[/QUOTE]

Tulloch - 29
Smith - 28
Dunlap - 25
Mays - 26

I have no issue with that deal, seems pretty much exactly even.

[quote name='bvharris']I'll send it tonight.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. Just wanted to make people aware so they don't think I'm ignoring their trade proposals. I just haven't been able to even look over the roster yet.

[quote name='staticz']So hopefully we will be advanced by 9? Seahawks vs Jags should happen tonight. Seattle will be busting out the neon green alternates for this matchup.[/QUOTE]

tonight for sure since i leave tommrow morning unless it gets canceled or moved back again. hoping canceled

[quote name='Deuce20602']LV, ur inbox if full... but I'll be home around ten so anytime after that[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll erase it now. Hopefully we can play at 10.

Yes, Pats vs. Manning is going down for another game! If his flimsy neck lasts that long.

Oh man, that game better be in Denver! (So I can go see it).

I suppose the 49ers better hope they can still sign Smith.

Edit: Nevermind, the schedule is out, Peyton will have to come into Gillette

[quote name='Blade3D']WTF Manning to the Broncos?!?[/QUOTE]

my thoughts as well out of the three teams left i thought they were the odd balls of the group lack offense the most on the team nothing great for WR core RB core isnt that impressive. defense is nice but kinda of aged.

but manning makes WRs so i guess that works for him and well he never had a great RB anyways but this is still quite lame

bvharris, I was asked to make you new OP of this thread and I told the existing OP that I couldn't because this thread is over 16K posts in size.

If you're going to run this thread, I would strongly suggest making a new one and starting fresh because of the size of this thread. Since you did a C&P of the existing OP, do the same thing with a new thread and post the link to the new thread in this one. Once the new thread is up and running, PM a mod to close this thread.

I would recommend making new threads after they get pretty large, and certainly before they get to the size of this thread.

Damn the Pats schedule screwed me!

We play, the 49ers, Cardinals, Seahawks and Broncoes.

And only one of those games is away! Really, I have to go to Seattle!

Darn, San Fran or AZ would hav been so much easier!

[quote name='shrike4242']bvharris, I was asked to make you new OP of this thread and I told the existing OP that I couldn't because this thread is over 16K posts in size.

If you're going to run this thread, I would strongly suggest making a new one and starting fresh because of the size of this thread. Since you did a C&P of the existing OP, do the same thing with a new thread and post the link to the new thread in this one. Once the new thread is up and running, PM a mod to close this thread.

I would recommend making new threads after they get pretty large, and certainly before they get to the size of this thread.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks.

[quote name='staticz']Manning to the Broncos. Tebow to the 'fins???[/QUOTE]

PLEASE let the latter happen. Nothing would please me more than watching the Patriots eat Tebow alive twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back