Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LVPatriots']I accepted it twice, realized what was happening (I didn't know).

So it was 3rd down, with :30 seconds left. I go to kneel, and he goes offsides (for the third time) and he gets booted. I knew by then, i was going to decline the penalty, giving me time for the field goal.

He just took a stupid cheap way, to try and cover up that Devine got shut down.

Tanabeo, EVERYBODY knows that gives you the boot.

Any way you slice it what you did was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yes you shut down devine I let you because I didnt care all you did was run up the middle run up the middle yes that did work I was doing ask madden so I'm proud that you could run on the cpu and my goul line runs didnt work what did I do o yea run down the clock and punted it back to you these last to games where like watch molasses roll up a hill in a snow storm

[quote name='bvharris']Wait.. Since when do we condone that?

Anyway, here where I'm leaning:

1) Cardinals get to play the CPU and get the win. Seems clear they earned it.

2) No punishment for Tanabeo other than the loss, since we've never explicitly banned doing that.

3) Let this serve as said explicit banning: Don't do that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't mean to make it sound so nonchalant like it was an okay thing lol. I guess I shouldn't have put the "just" in there.

[quote name='bvharris']3) Let this serve as said explicit banning: Don't do that.[/QUOTE]

Add it to my list in the OP also how about the plays a real player doesnt have to be me hell let cheesy do it because if I lose one of my players im going to go postal up in hur they dont have to win let them punt it to him untill he has his precious 17 points

[quote name='Tanabeo']Add it to my list in the OP also how about the plays a real player doesnt have to be me hell let cheesy do it because if I lose one of my players im going to go postal up in hur they dont have to win let them punt it to him untill he has his precious 17 points[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how having a real player would reduce the injury risk.

I'll ask him to be careful with your players.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Add it to my list in the OP also how about the plays a real player doesnt have to be me hell let cheesy do it because if I lose one of my players im going to go postal up in hur they dont have to win let them punt it to him untill he has his precious 17 points[/QUOTE]

Hey when you can only score 14, I'll take 17 all day long.

And take some pride in your defense, jeez, hanging them out to dry.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Hey when you can only score 14, I'll take 17 all day long.

And take some pride in your defense, jeez, hanging them out to dry.[/QUOTE]

how did I hang them out to dry? your 1-3 vick with 2ints? your RB running all over my quarters D oooo nooooo

[quote name='damailman2272']man fuck hoes get money swamp people[/QUOTE]

Lol what?

As for the Cardinals-Bucs game. Yeah we haven't gone over it, but Tanabeo I think you know better than that.

I think the Cards deserve the win, but no strikes should be given since this is the first we've ever discussed it.

To everyone else,

Remember to try and stay away from your ranked match tendencies in this league. Don't play like a dick.

[quote name='Tanabeo']how did I hang them out to dry? your 1-3 vick with 2ints? your RB running all over my quarters D oooo nooooo[/QUOTE]

You yourself Tanabeo.

"Waaaaa, I was pressing ask Madden, I don't like to play defense, dur..."

Man the f*ck up.

[quote name='Doomtime']
I think the Cards deserve the win, but no strikes should be given since this is the first we've ever discussed it.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the affirmation, that's what we'll do. CPU game, no strikes.

Tanabeo, would you mind vacating the Bucs when you have a chance so I don't need to boot/re-invite you?

[quote name='BallsoHardU']no homo.. but a date that will end ur run( R. Ryan talk) lol[/QUOTE]

Aite looking forward to it. I already helped you out since I just subbed for the Raiders and won. So when we play our first game, remember to return the favor and lose! Lol

[quote name='LVPatriots']You yourself Tanabeo.

"Waaaaa, I was pressing ask Madden, I don't like to play defense, dur..."

Man the f*ck up.[/QUOTE]

I dont like running man I always get burnt I will stick to zone.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I was doing ask madden so I'm proud that you could run on the cpu[/QUOTE]

and you need to fix your quote its not right

[quote name='Tanabeo']I dont like running man I always get burnt I will stick to zone.[/QUOTE]

Alright.

Lets just leave it man. That was a really good game I thought, and I've been playing horribly lately. So I was pretty pissed for it to end like it did.

But whatever if your cool I'm cool, issue dropped.

[quote name='Doomtime']Lol what?

As for the Cardinals-Bucs game. Yeah we haven't gone over it, but Tanabeo I think you know better than that.

To everyone else,

Remember to try and stay away from your ranked match tendencies in this league. Don't play like a dick.[/QUOTE]

swamp people my dud they crank

[quote name='bvharris']Pats sign Brandon Lloyd. Love it. He could be just what this passing game was missing (not that it was missing much).[/QUOTE]

That is a beautiful thing.

[quote name='Doomtime']Bv, Fero, picked up the rest of my cpu drops that I forgot to pick up after the draft. That explains the recent signings.[/QUOTE]

Okay meow.

Super+Troopers+2.jpg

Week 3: Browns @ Dolphins

Dolphins: 37
Browns: 21

Dolphins Offense: 87 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 245 Rushing Yards, 2 TD
Dolphins Defense: 2 Sacks, 4 Interceptions, 3 Forced Fumbles, 2 Fumble Recoveries, 1 Touchdown

Browns Offense: 209 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 94 Rushing Yards, 2 TD
Browns Defense: 1 Interception

GG Ultimate Matt.

[quote name='Doomtime']Do I look like a cat to you boy?

Forgot to mention, Chiefs are also in the market for an elite QB. Aaron Rodgers, call me.[/QUOTE]

stafford knocking

Joe Flacco is still on the block fool!! So far (although it has only been 2 weeks lol), he could be a potential MVP candidate!

By the way, this CAG Mobile thing is pretty neat...can't believe I'm just finding out about this...

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Joe Flacco is still on the block fool!! So far (although it has only been 2 weeks lol), he could be a potential MVP candidate!

By the way, this CAG Mobile thing is pretty neat...can't believe I'm just finding out about this...[/QUOTE]

I almost prefer the mobile site. Almost all my posts/PMs are from my iPhone using the mobile site. It's pretty cool.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Joe Flacco is still on the block fool!! So far (although it has only been 2 weeks lol), he could be a potential MVP candidate!

By the way, this CAG Mobile thing is pretty neat...can't believe I'm just finding out about this...[/QUOTE]

Other than those eyebrows, Flacco is a very small upgrade over Cassel when comparing the attributes.

If y'all like the mobile version and visit other forums as well then you should check out Tapatalk for iOS and Android. I use it on my phone to check up on threads.

love the lloyd signing. pats are going to be stocked at WR come training camp. one thing is for sure...someone good is going to get cut. could be deion, ocho, or gonzales. id be sad to see deion go, i dont think they shud get rid of deion, hes too nice with brady. im leaning towards gonzales, but the problem is, we will have 4 WR (welker,lloyd,branch,ocho) who dont play on special teams, which may lead to someone else getting cut, or there being a designated healthy scratch every week

[quote name='BSETI50']love the lloyd signing. pats are going to be stocked at WR come training camp. one thing is for sure...someone good is going to get cut. could be deion, ocho, or gonzales. id be sad to see deion go, i dont think they shud get rid of deion, hes too nice with brady. im leaning towards gonzales, but the problem is, we will have 4 WR (welker,lloyd,branch,ocho) who dont play on special teams, which may lead to someone else getting cut, or there being a designated healthy scratch every week[/QUOTE]

Given salaries, I'd say Ocho is probably the first one on the chopping block.

Also, keep in mind that Branch has yet to be re-signed, though I agree there's no reason not to bring him back.

I agree ocho prolly is the one to go, but it wouldn't shock me if somehow he stays...if he goes, then ur really talkin brady and the chipmunks, not one 6ft reciever

Yea branch is almost irreplaceable. It always seems lik when the offense stalls, branch moves the chains. And he would really help lloyd in learning the offense. I know he's been with mcdaniels b4 but not with brady. In my opinion lloyd has the best hands in the league...silky smooth

[quote name='Doomtime']Aite looking forward to it. I already helped you out since I just subbed for the Raiders and won. So when we play our first game, remember to return the favor and lose! Lol[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='BSETI50']I agree ocho prolly is the one to go, but it wouldn't shock me if somehow he stays...if he goes, then ur really talkin brady and the chipmunks, not one 6ft reciever[/QUOTE]

Lloyd is listed at 6 feet. Not to mention Hernandez (who lines up at WR all the time) and Gronk.

Had a wrap up typed out in the quick reply box, hit post and it took me to another thread. Not sure where my post ended up...

Anyway Seahwaks move to 2-1 with a win over the Colts. I'm really digging the three headed monster in my backfield. Too bad I got Todman from the Jags, he hasn't seen a carry yet. Should've went for something else, didn't realize how deep this RB class was.

[quote name='BSETI50']Yea branch is almost irreplaceable. It always seems lik when the offense stalls, branch moves the chains. And he would really help lloyd in learning the offense. I know he's been with mcdaniels b4 but not with brady. In my opinion lloyd has the best hands in the league...silky smooth[/QUOTE]

lol aah theres a guy in arizona you know i think he has the best hands lol.

[quote name='damailman2272']lol aah theres a guy in arizona you know i think he has the best hands lol.[/QUOTE]

if u wanna get technical fitzgeralds numbers have dropped after kurt warner retired... now mr calvin johnson makea stafford look better the he is... how many of u watched any of the games lol i remember one game where on the comeback drive stafford threw a duck like 50 yards calvin who was wide open came back betwren 2 defenders to make the catch lions won that game .... i dont care what u say best wr in the game today...

I think my best bet is to break my copy of Madden in half so I'm never tempted to play it again. If I could take a L without playing the rest of the way and try to rebuild I'd think about it. But I got hosed on two trades this offseason and both sides of the ball suffered because of it.

I'm officially quitting though. Sometimes you just need to know when to fold 'em. I clearly have not improved as a player of Madden and I was not able to improve my team either. It's simply not fun when I'm not able to be competitive and that's where I'm at right now.

Great bunch of seasons as always. I feel a bit bad calling it quits before the interest died but you guys outlasted me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back