Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KasterDB']Anybody have even a perfect region left? I was cruising in the UNC region (Midwest?) but then Purdue ruined that for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my East region is perfect. Aka the one with all chalk. :D

[quote name='itlnstln']Nothing back from raiders yet - what do we do? I'm available all morning[/QUOTE]

PM Doom and see if he can get a hold of him.

Seahawks make it a three way tie in the NFC West with a win over the Eagles. This is probably the best game I've had with Freeman in two seasons. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going.

[quote name='KasterDB']It's in the commissioner options, right?[/QUOTE]

Right. As is the option to promote me back.

I'm promoting you now. Thanks!

Darn! When are you coming back BV? We play Week 3...you wanna try to get it in tonight? I can only start by 8 p.m. EST at the latest though...got plans tonight then working. I'm going off 2 and a half hours of sleep though so I'm definitely gonna crash at some point today...but if we schedule a time, then I can set an alarm just in case I pass out at an inopportune time. Tomorrow I'm good anytime before 10 p.m. EST.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Darn! When are you coming back BV? We play Week 3...you wanna try to get it in tonight? I can only start by 8 p.m. EST at the latest though...got plans tonight then working. I'm going off 2 and a half hours of sleep though so I'm definitely gonna crash at some point today...but if we schedule a time, then I can set an alarm just in case I pass out at an inopportune time.[/QUOTE]

I'll be around this evening and most of the day tomorrow as well.

You that eager to avenge the hurting I put on you last season? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Right. As is the option to promote me back.

I'm promoting you now. Thanks![/QUOTE]

MWAHAHAHA I HAVE THE POWER

Have a great day, BV! :D

EDIT: What time should I advance if the game hasn't been played?

[quote name='bvharris']I'll be around this evening and most of the day tomorrow as well.

You that eager to avenge the hurting I put on you last season? ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol well I always try to get my games in as soon as possible (as should EVERYONE!) so I can do my part in a potential early advance. And I imagine my chances will be 10 times better if it's a beautiful sunny day in BALTIMORE this time around! And if not...I'll be ready to jam that strip button! My D has been playing lights-out the first 2 weeks, so as long as I can limit the turnovers this time (mainly holding onto the ball), I should have a good chance this time around.

Just a heads up - I am moving today and tomorrow, so I will be back and forth between two apartments (though they are in the same complex). I am probably moving my TV tomorrow, so I will try to be around tonight if we advance , if not, I wont be available until late Tuesday since my ISP is coming Tuesday afternoon and I work throughout the day. I will still respond to PM's on my phone so i will keep my opponents updated.

[quote name='Doomtime']I texted Prez, but I haven't heard from him. May need a sub if that's the case.

Also, Kaster when do you want to play?[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to go ahead and advance us now. It's Saturday afternoon and this could have been done by now.

Doom, pretty much any day this week. I'm on spring break. Tomorrow might not work, but otherwise, I'm good for whenever.

I'm on waiting for the bengals. Doom check your phone I texted you. But he said he would be on a 4est this morning. It's 4:27 I need a sub

We've Advanced!

Power Rankings:
1. Ravens
2. Titans
3. Chiefs
4. Packers
5. Bears
6. Patriots
7. Lions
8. Buccaneers
9. Broncos
10. Falcons

Offensive Player of the Week Maurice Jones-Drew (DET)
mjd-sideline.jpg

Rating Points: 54
Rushing: 300 yards, 4 tds
Kickoff Return: 24 yards, 0 tds
Punt Return: 16 yards, 0 tds
Box: DAL @ DET 10-52 W

Defensive Player of the Week Sam Wilson (DET)
Rating Points: 11
Tackles: 4
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 3
FF: 0
Box: DAL @ DET 10-52 W

Offensive Rookie of the Week Algrenon McKoy (CAR)
Rating Points: 31
Rushing: 193 yards, 2 tds
Box: CAR @ SF 17-31 L

Defensive Rookie of the Week Jocqua Joseph (BAL)
Rating Points: 7
Tackles: 3
Sacks: 0.0
Ints: 2
FF: 0
Box: MIN @ BAL 0-48 W

wk2teams.jpg

[quote name='lageorgec05']I'm on waiting for the bengals. Doom check your phone I texted you. But he said he would be on a 4est this morning. It's 4:27 I need a sub[/QUOTE]

My bad, didn't see this before I hopped on the computer.

[quote name='lageorgec05']Well that fucken pisses me off i lose because ive been waiting on this dude to play me since weds. thanks alot i needed a sub.[/QUOTE]

Boo-fucking-hoo. If you have trouble getting in contact with someone there's a place you can come to say so: It's called this thread. The time to do that is earlier than 5 or 10 minutes before we're about to advance. The deadline could not have been more explicity stated: If your game got simmed, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

This is the first time you've bothered to post in the thread in almost three months. So sorry if nobody is going to throw you a pity party.

[quote name='bvharris']Boo-fucking-hoo. If you have trouble getting in contact with someone there's a place you can come to say so: It's called this thread. The time to do that is earlier than 5 or 10 minutes before we're about to advance. The deadline could not have been more explicity stated: If your game got simmed, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

This is the first time you've bothered to post in the thread in almost three months. So sorry if nobody is going to throw you a pity party.[/QUOTE]

a bit harsh here but either way its to early to throw in towel ovee 1 game... kinda childish really... unless u beat doom and mailman ur missing playoffs neway.... step ur game up

[quote name='sprice8688']a bit harsh here[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but I'm past the point of feeling sympathy for people who don't post that they're having issues getting a game scheduled and then show up right before or after it's simmed acting like they've been victimized somehow.

I told Kaster to advance at 4 if he hadn't heard about the game, and that's what he did.

[quote name='lageorgec05']Well that fucken pisses me off i lose because ive been waiting on this dude to play me since weds. thanks alot i needed a sub.[/QUOTE]

Okay, three things.
1) There were at least two separate posts asking for an update on this game. Nobody ever updated me if this game was happening.
2) Doom said he never got a reply from you. I was going on what I knew from him. For all I knew, this game wasn't happening. If he didn't have to be your intermediary all the time, this wouldn't be as big a deal.
3) I was told to wait until four if I never heard anything about this game. I even waited an extra 20 minutes just in case, and I still heard nothing. As far as I'm concerned, I made the right call.

Anyway, if he's really leaving the league we'll find a new owner. We'll give him some time to think it over though as we usually do.

[quote name='KasterDB']As far as I'm concerned, I made the right call.[/QUOTE]

You did.

Really??? Are we going to talk shit through the forums. Look i might not post but i played my games im there for draft. Im not around a computer all the time i have an iphone and i get emails when people pm. most of the time i send msgs through xbox if i cant get them i pm. But since you guys want to be smartasses and talk shit. fuck THE BOTH OF YOU. BV its time you be exposed your a sore loser and when you fell the threat of losing you quit the game. most of the people in the league say the same shit just too scared to speak up. I didnt complain because its not that serious it just a game. but talk your shit and say i suck, OK thats good at the end of the day its just a game. I wont put it before my job, family, or personal life. To the rest of you its been fun. Maybe next year but fuck bv i dont like that kid.

[quote name='KasterDB']Okay, three things.
1) There were at least two separate posts asking for an update on this game. Nobody ever updated me if this game was happening.
2) Doom said he never got a reply from you. I was going on what I knew from him. For all I knew, this game wasn't happening. If he didn't have to be your intermediary all the time, this wouldn't be as big a deal.
3) I was told to wait until four if I never heard anything about this game. I even waited an extra 20 minutes just in case, and I still heard nothing. As far as I'm concerned, I made the right call.[/QUOTE]

Kaster you def made right call i was just pissed sorry. But fuck bv who the fuck is this kid. Tough keyboard warrior.

Do you feel better now that you've acted like an infant and thrown your little tantrum?

[quote name='lageorgec05'] But fuck bv who the fuck is this kid. [/QUOTE]

I'm an adult, something you could use a lot of work on. I'm sorry if I called your pity party tantrum what it was. You act like a three year old, expect to be treated like one.

Bye bye. Your lack of any contribution or spirit of community whatsoever will not be missed.

[quote name='bvharris']Do you feel better now that you've acted like an infant and thrown your little tantrum?

I'm an adult, something you could use a lot of work on. I'm sorry if I called your pity party tantrum what it was. You act like a three year old, expect to be treated like one.[/QUOTE]

Most def. LOL you are something else.

[quote name='lageorgec05']Most def. LOL you are something else.[/QUOTE]

Something else than you? Indeed. I'm the guy who spends hundreds of hours of his own time volunteering to help run this league. I have a lot of fun doing it, but I assure you that one of the least fun parts is having to deal with someone who acts like a petulant, spoiled child when some tiny thing doesn't go their way.

So even though you're too much of a brat to appreciate it, you're welcome anyway for all the fun you did get out of this league which I volunteer my time to help run. It's unfortunate, because I never had even a hint of a problem with you being in the league. I'm sorry you felt you needed to throw a hissy fit and quit and personally insult me in the process. I promise you that the poor reflection is on yourself, not on me.

[quote name='Matt Young']I like seeing multiple G's up there in the offensive stat columns.[/QUOTE]

I'm just happy to crack the power rankings.

[quote name='bvharris']Something else than you? Indeed. I'm the guy who spends hundreds of hours of his own time volunteering to help run this league. I have a lot of fun doing it, but I assure you that one of the least fun parts is having to deal with someone who acts like a petulant, spoiled child when some tiny thing doesn't go their way.

So even though you're too much of a brat to appreciate it, you're welcome anyway for all the fun you did get out of this league which I volunteer my time to help run. I'm sorry you felt you needed to throw a hissy fit and quit and personally insult me in the process. I promise you that the poor reflection is on yourself, not on me.[/QUOTE]

AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING SHIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! Who's the child now. Like I said its fun when you play games but i will not let it affect my job, family, or personal life. like you said i didn't communicate my bad I was off doing other shit like trying to pay my damn bills. I cant volunteer hundreds of my hours playing WOW or running a forum. Time is money Just do everyone a favor and STFU and stop talking shit. I understand you mad because this is your pride and joy. CAGFL thats cool but don't try to dog me because i have other shit to do. Some things just have priority over others. In my life CAGFL is not one of them. Thats why i don't "communicate" or "make playoffs." Practice makes perfect I don't practice because I really don't care. Its a game BRUUHHHHHH lol

[quote name='bvharris']You need to learn what "talking shit" is.

Anyway, you're welcome again. You've said your little piece now. Goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Goodbye you smartass. Maybe we will see each other sometime. Get you laid and cancel you WoW account. D.C. right? I got some fam up there next time im in town ill holler at you.

[quote name='lageorgec05']AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING SHIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! Who's the child now. Like I said its fun when you play games but i will not let it affect my job, family, or personal life. like you said i didn't communicate my bad I was off doing other shit like trying to pay my damn bills. I cant volunteer hundreds of my hours playing WOW or running a forum. Time is money Just do everyone a favor and STFU and stop talking shit. I understand you mad because this is your pride and joy. CAGFL thats cool but don't try to dog me because i have other shit to do. Some things just have priority over others. In my life CAGFL is not one of them. Thats why i don't "communicate" or "make playoffs." Practice makes perfect I don't practice because I really don't care. Its a game BRUUHHHHHH lol[/QUOTE]
id like to see u stay u have good user skills and u play ur games.. ur hard to reach sometimes but others r to.. i own a home have 2 kids ones 5 monthes and work 6 days a week im very ez to reach.. i got a droid so besides pms its a ez site to use... id think the ifones the same way... i hope u reconsider.. anyone that loves madden has to enjoy this league... get a lil pissy if our trades get squashed as all of us do but its well worth
the commitment

My bad prez, I didn't get home until a little before 5pm. Logged in a saw that we advanced - sry you lost, but it is early in the season. I do have to say it is a pain to get ahold of you if we have to go through another alternative(Doom). PM should be first choice and is the only way I get my schedules in check. Sad to see ya go over one loss, but it is what it is...

i'm all for people staying if they had a small altercation..or whatever....but dead prez...the last hour of your posts have been absolutely uncalled for. You may not realize this....but....the Other 31 players in this league are either a) full-time workers or b)students or c) both. I run a 25 man tech company while going to school to get my masters in biomedical sciences. and yet i still devote time to something that i have fun with. You're not the only one whose "busy"...so you can drop that now.

The fact that you never take the 30 seconds to post on the thread (seriously, you haven't posted on this forum since december...)...then get SERIOUSLY bitchy AFTER we've advanced(when a search party was sent out for you).... and then proceed to call names, and verbally threaten one of our commisioners....

well...frankly....don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[quote name='sprice8688']id like to see u stay u have good user skills and u play ur games.. ur hard to reach sometimes but others r to.. i own a home have 2 kids ones 5 monthes and work 6 days a week im very ez to reach.. i got a droid so besides pms its a ez site to use... id think the ifones the same way... i hope u reconsider.. anyone that loves madden has to enjoy this league... get a lil pissy if our trades get squashed as all of us do but its well worth
the commitment[/QUOTE]

Bro I feel you. But im just not feeling it. I guess im burnt out. But you where on my Friends list. So anytime we needed to play all you had to do is say your ready. This site is not mobile friendly, my computer sucks. So I cant always get on the forums especially during the day my work day is too busy. Im not pissed at anyone except BV i don't like the way he talks to people. No respect. Ive never disrepected him at all UNTIL today. I know he puts his heart and soul to this shit. But there is a way to talk to a grown man. When you cross that line thats when shit gets heated. The last season i threw it away trying to get a good draft. This year I was wanting to do a little better because i finally got a qb. But I just don't really put forth the effort to communicate on here. Truefully thats my own fault no one elses. Maybe this league isnt for me. But 9 times out of ten I respond to PMs it might not be right that sec but i do.

[quote name='siradam134']i'm all for people staying if they had a small altercation..or whatever....but dead prez...the last hour of your posts have been absolutely uncalled for. You may not realize this....but....the Other 31 players in this league are either a) full-time workers or b)students or c) both. I run a 25 man tech company while going to school to get my masters in biomedical sciences. and yet i still devote time to something that i have fun with. You're not the only one whose "busy"...so you can drop that now.

The fact that you never take the 30 seconds to post on the thread (seriously, you haven't posted on this forum since december...)...then get SERIOUSLY bitchy AFTER we've advanced(when a search party was sent out for you).... and then proceed to call names, and verbally threaten one of our commisioners....

well...frankly....don't let the door hit you on the way out.[/QUOTE]

Everyone gets pissed its human. I said sorry. I was going to just leave and never say another word about it but your "Commissioner" had a little attitude. So i spoke my mind. I can careless who he is or what he does. dont disrespect me. I was out of line for getting pissed at dude for advancing. There's nothing to fuss about anymore my heart is not there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back