Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say it publicly since it's been asked at least once in here. The trade cap will not be changed or eliminated. There's more than enough room for everyone to make multiple huge moves. There's no reason to get rid of it. If you're worried about the cap, be more careful with your trades or wait until next season.

As for advancing...we haven't done a 3 day week yet this season, BUT I figured with the weekend and the byes we can advance sometime Monday no problem. My goal is Monday before the MNF game. However, if things don't work out I'm willing to wait until Tuesday.

[quote name='Tanabeo']
Power Rankings

1.KC
2.NYG
3.PIT
4.NE
[/QUOTE]

Alright Pats, you get to play all three of these guys in the next four weeks. You want the number one spot? Take it. :D

Seriously though, on the off-chance I hand all three unbeatens their first loss, I might as well retire then and there.

Anyone feels like a scrim hit me up. I thought I might be able to get our game in tonight but doesn't look like the Cinci owner is around

[quote name='Doomtime']The last part of that sentence is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Challenge Accepted! Lmao....Mr. Time, I really hope I get a shot at those KC Chiefs in the playoffs

That BAMF Julius Peppers sacked the QB, forced the fumble, then proceeded to get up off the ground, pick up the fumble, and take it back for 6. He had 2 sacks on the day!! I love my D...my CBs are rated low but they play pretty darn good, so it seems like I basically have 0 holes in my defense at this point (I'm sure a really good player is gonna come along and prove me wrong soon).

Stupid Ray Lewis dropped 2 picks!!! But he managed 4 tackles and forced a fumble at least. Marshawn Lynch with another good game: 22 carries for 122 yards and a TD. Tandon Doss caught a bomb on a streak route for 41 yards and a TD in place of Anquan Boldin (only targeted on that one pass). The rest of the passing game was basically Flacco to Ed Dickson (5 catches for 93 yards and 2 TDs). Earl Thomas had another quiet game with 1 tackle and 2 pass deflections...he was in great position to pick off both those passes but elected to bat them down instead. With his 80+ catch rating those were both guaranteed picks :(

The score might look pretty bad...but it was just one of those games where my D was clicking on all fronts. I can tell BV's bro is a good player, he seemed to have gotten frustrated early in the game and that led to some bad decisions which made the score a blowout for the most part.

Ravens: 45 Cardinals: 3

[quote name='MasterAwesome']That BAMF Julius Peppers sacked the QB, forced the fumble, then proceeded to get up off the ground, pick up the fumble, and take it back for 6. He had 2 sacks on the day!! I love my D...my CBs are rated low but they play pretty darn good, so it seems like I basically have 0 holes in my defense at this point (I'm sure a really good player is gonna come along and prove me wrong soon).

Stupid Ray Lewis dropped 2 picks!!! But he managed 4 tackles and forced a fumble at least. Marshawn Lynch with another good game: 22 carries for 122 yards and a TD. Tandon Doss caught a bomb on a streak route for 41 yards and a TD in place of Anquan Boldin (only targeted on that one pass). The rest of the passing game was basically Flacco to Ed Dickson (5 catches for 93 yards and 2 TDs). Earl Thomas had another quiet game with 1 tackle and 2 pass deflections...he was in great position to pick off both those passes but elected to bat them down instead. With his 80+ catch rating those were both guaranteed picks :(

The score might look pretty bad...but it was just one of those games where my D was clicking on all fronts. I can tell BV's bro is a good player, he seemed to have gotten frustrated early in the game and that led to some bad decisions which made the score a blowout for the most part.

Ravens: 45 Cardinals: 3[/QUOTE]

Wow what a bully

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Challenge Accepted! Lmao....Mr. Time, I really hope I get a shot at those KC Chiefs in the playoffs[/QUOTE]

Bring it on homie g. I'll be waiting. :cool:

[quote name='Deuce20602']Superstar, i'm available to play pretty much all day[/QUOTE]

I believe he's still out of town dealing with the death in his family (I'm not sure if he gave us a definite time he'd be back), so he might need a sub again.

[quote name='bvharris']I believe he's still out of town dealing with the death in his family (I'm not sure if he gave us a definite time he'd be back), so he might need a sub again.[/QUOTE]

well i guess i'll be waiting til the deadline for that...

bah Seahawks lost 35-21. Wouldn't say it was a very good game, lots of crap going on but none of it caused me to lose the game.

Rice ran for 155 and a TD. Freeman has been so-so, his accuracy isn't quite there on bullet passes yet.

[quote name='sprice8688']hey doom im guessing ur not to interested in a dt anymore huh[/QUOTE]

Nope got Warren now. I think I'm done with trades.

[quote name='Deuce20602']anyone in the 0-2 win range available to sub tomorrow morning around 11 est?[/QUOTE]

im 3-4 i wouldnt mind playing a game to make up for my bye week

[quote name='Deuce20602']anyone in the 0-2 win range available to sub tomorrow morning around 11 est?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tanabeo']im 3-4 i wouldnt mind playing a game to make up for my bye week[/QUOTE]

If that's fine with Deuce, it works for me.

Tanabeo, I haven't played u yet and I gotta see your bucs twice... don't wanna give away my strategies and all, but if nobody else is available, I'll see u at 11

New England Patriots 31 - Pittsburgh Steelers 7

The 5-1 New England Patriots visited the 6-0 Pittsburgh Steelers in what promised to be a clash of the titans, but ended up as more of a stomping. The Patriots' D, which has been dominant this season, again showed some of the vulnerability against the run they displayed early in the year, giving up 178 yards on the ground. But their pass D was suffocating, allowing only 21 yards through the air while getting two picks. The Pats were more balanced, going 198 yards through the air and 122 yards on the ground.

Tom Brady had his best game of the season (and first clean INT column), going 12-15 for 198 yards and 2 TDs.

Big Ben was not so fortunate, going 3-9 for 27 yards, no TDs, and 2 picks.

Adrian Peterson was strong in his Patriots' debut, rushing 14 times for 110 yards and 2 scores (though he did cough up a goal line fumble which the Pats were fortunate to recover). Law Firm got 8 carries as well, mostly near the end of the game. He did get stuffed 3 straight times on the goal line near the end.

Rashard Mendenhall had a humongous game, rushing 18 times for 185 yards and the Steelers' lone TD.

Ochocinco had 1 catch, which went for a 63 yard TD. Gronk scored the other through the air.

The Steelers' receivers were obviously non-factors. Both Mike Wallace and Heath Miller had only one catch each, for 2 and 3 yards respectively, and were the targets on both of Big Ben's picks (one by Bodden, the other by Arrington).

Andre Carter also blocked a FG on the Steelers' first drive, which was huge in terms of establishing the tone of the game.

---
gg Zurezo! I knew it would be a good one and I was reasonably confident, but I had no expectation of it going like this. I couldn't stop Mendenhall all day, but thankfully I was able to keep him enough in check that he only found the endzone once. Like you said, your lack of a passing attack killed you in this one.

[quote name='Doomtime']That means Chiefs are in first with a win over the Chargers. Good work New England[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tanabeo']
Power Rankings

1.KC
2.NYG
3.PIT
4.NE
[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.
Kefka-Laugh.gif

Chiefs over Chargers in another hurricane game. This rain is really ridiculous. My one targeted ball to Miles and he falls off his route because he slips which results in a pick. Oh well.

Chiefs 42 Chargers 7

Jamaal Charles 26 ATT 315 YDs 4 TDs

Other than an 86 yard run by Ryan Matthews, the Chiefs defense was very dominant forcing 3 turnovers on the day and holding the Chargers to 3 of 11 on 3rd down.

Newcomer Terence Newman had an interception returned for a touchdown in his debut. They weren't joking with that 97 speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm done with the league. I don't mind losing but that combined with everything else it just isn't worth it to me. The league advanced a bit faster then I'm comfortable with and after about week 3 I just haven't been feeling it. My INT's are a huge proving of that, I find myself in most of the games wanting to get it over with. I also am just plain not good enough to be here.

It is to the point I'm just not having fun anymore and I'm not going to continue when it isn't enjoyable

So boot me out, or whatever you need to do BV or Ub. I'm out. Thanks for the games guys.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']
So boot me out, or whatever you need to do BV or Ub. I'm out. Thanks for the games guys.[/QUOTE]

You can drop yourself, just go to the franchise home and choose "leave franchise". You can also do it from the website.

Like we did with Lyric, we'll give you until tomorrow if you want to reconsider before we open up the Chargers to someone on the waiting list.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Looks like we have our first ragequit of the season...[/QUOTE]

Nope, second! But after a good night's sleep, I rejoined for more punishment!

[quote name='Doomtime']I don't think he's waiting, Chargers have dropped[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

ubernes, do we want to start making our way through the waiting list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back