Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bvharris']Weren't you in that fraternity pretty much every season last year? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're working on your game, but it feels a bit early for bravado considering you haven't played either of the elite teams in your division yet.

That's besides the point though. You say you're trying to gain an advantage by shifting the defenders and going for the block. What you don't seem to refute is that the advantage you're going for is an unfair one, given how broken kick blocking is in this game. The fact that you haven't been successful is immaterial.

Until we figure out a permanent solution for the kick blocking problem (or EA patches it), can you please stop manually shifting defenders before FGs and XPs? Even avoiding the appearance that you're going for an exploit should be in your best interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes, mom.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']It is so slow at work today , I sitting here typing out my draft strategy for the fantasy league , smh[/QUOTE]

10721397.jpg

The Cardinals have been talking Peterson trades with a few NFC teams and it looks like the QB position may be changing hands again in Arizona.

[quote name='Doomtime']n8 needs to remove his videos[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to remove them on the website? I looked but didn't see anything. I can't get to my Xbox right now.

[quote name='itlnstln']Great, now I have the whole "one win fraternity" on my ass....[/QUOTE]

It's simply a matter of class and not being a complete douchebag. People are getting on to you because you're acting like an arrogant ass that takes the game way too seriously. No matter how innocent you think it may be, it's clearly an exploit given how easy it is to block a field goal.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Is there a way to remove them on the website? I looked but didn't see anything. I can't get to my Xbox right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to find a way myself and I haven't been able to. I guess the 360 may be the only way unless someone knows of another method. No big deal, just please do so when you get the chance.

Update: Due to my Job I am actually leaving tomorrow - so I will be able to play a game Thursday after 7pm or so

I am actually excited to try out woodhead & haynesworth as I haven't had the chance to yet.

[quote name='Superstar']Update: Due to my Job I am actually leaving tomorrow - so I will be able to play a game Thursday after 7pm or so

I am actually excited to try out woodhead & haynesworth as I haven't had the chance to yet.[/QUOTE]

Your schedule is rather tough the rest of the way. Good luck with the new pieces.

before the trade deadlines come lions trade block
dt corry williams 86 ovr 30 b potential
fs louis delmas 84 ovr 24 a potential
te brandon pettigrew 81 ovr 26 a potential
re kyle vandonbash 80 ovr 32

[quote name='sprice8688']before the trade deadlines come lions trade block
dt corry williams 86 ovr 30 b potential
fs louis delmas 84 ovr 24 a potential
te brandon pettigrew 81 ovr 26 a potential
re kyle vandonbash 80 ovr 32[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for? I may be interested in delmas.

I'll take all offers except for Ryan Clady and Von Miller. I'll listen to DJ Williams and Champ Bailey offers as well.

[quote name='gbpackers94']What are you looking for? I may be interested in delmas.[/QUOTE]

best offer available... i need a good mlb hopefully but worst comes to worst i keep him... i have no complaints i just use freesafety so its more of trading for needs

TRADE ALERT!!!

TRADE ALERT!!!

The Saints and the Cardinals have come to an agreement on a trade.

The Cardinals give
CB Patrick Peterson, Ovr 82, 21 Years old, A potenial
QB Kevin Kolb, Ovr 84, 27 Years old (Anyway to figure out potential without an Xbox)
A 2013 Third Round Draft Pick
for
QB Drew Brees, Ovr 96, 32 Years old, A Pot
CB Tracy Porter, Ovr 86, 25 Years old, A Pot
HB Darren Sproles, Ovr 79, 28 Years old, B Pot

I believe Kolb is an A.

I'll weigh in on the trade in a bit.

In bigger news: It looks like the patch might be out. This patch allegedly fixed both the QB sneak glitch and then kick blocking glitch. We'll see though..

I feel like the Saints may be giving up a little too much for those players. Tracy Porter is about=Peterson (at least for this and next season), Brees is way better than Kolb and he isn't so old that he will be regressing anytime soon, and then Sproles for the 3rd rounder seems about fair. That being said, I guess I am not fully opposed to the trade, but I definitely think the Cardinals are coming out on top on this one. I'm actually surprised that ballhawk would do this trade, since it seems his offense is based on Drew Brees, but oh well.

Okay, as for the trade: It hinges entirely on whether Patrick Peterson is about to be the best CB in the game. Based on the high demand for him, it seems like most of you think he will be.

That said, for a 6-2 team to be trading away their franchise QB in the middle of the season.. I dunno. In the other trades where superstars have been moving, for the most part they've been going from teams out of contention to teams in contention, whereas this seems like it's headed the other way.

My first reaction is that the Saints are giving up way too much just for the chance to get Jesus H. Peterson.. But it also kind of seems like that might be the market for him.

Also, is that supposed to be a 2012 3rd rounder?

I'll say this: On the "the real NFL team would never do this in a million years" scale, this one blows even the AP deal out of the water. I think New Orleans would outlaw jazz before they'd trade away Drew Brees in the middle of the season with a 6-2 record. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I'll say this: On the "the real NFL team would never do this in a million years" scale, this one blows even the AP deal out of the water. I think New Orleans would outlaw jazz before they'd trade away Drew Brees in the middle of the season with a 6-2 record. :D[/QUOTE]

Someone would die before Brees was traded for Kolb.

[quote name='ballhawk20']I dnt need drew brees to be a good offense![/QUOTE]

While I don't doubt that, we can't really weigh that too heavily when discussing the pros and cons of the trade. The deal needs to stand on its own merit.

BigAT/MA - I'm home now and can play our games whenever. I probably won't be at my computer, but shoot me a PM when you want to play and I'll get it on my phone. First come, first served. :D

[quote name='bvharris']BigAT/MA - I'm home now and can play our games whenever. I probably won't be at my computer, but shoot me a PM when you want to play and I'll get it on my phone. First come, first served. :D[/QUOTE]

U guys have 2 leagues?

[quote name='ballhawk20']U guys have 2 leagues?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. We do have another league which Cru and Doom are setting up (for all I know you're in it, they've been talking as if you are).

Both of these games are for this league though, I'm subbing for Zurezo against MA.

Well since I guess we agreed on allowing input to be given as far as player progressions go (for people with an inside scoop)...Patrick Peterson will be 92 OVR next season with 96 man, 88 zone, and 92 press...along with 97 speed, 79 catching, and also being one of the best tackling CBs in the league. It's safe to say he'll be better than Porter in just ONE season...we're talking about a 92 OVR CB at 22 years old. Imagine how good he'll be in his 3rd season (I'm only on season 2 in the other franchise so I don't know personally). Like I said...it's extremely hard to OVERPAY for Patrick Peterson, so I definitely personally disagree with people who think the Saints are giving too much here. Kolb is more than competent as a franchise QB...at least in this game. I don't have any problems with the trade...but I just cringe a little in anticipation of what BigAT will say about the trade lol (or any other people in opposition of these huge unrealistic blockbusters).

Anybody having trouble downloading the update? It prompts me to download it when I start the game, I select OK, and it gives me an error code before it boots me from Live and back to the dashboard.

Sorry for the delay, gb.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Anybody having trouble downloading the update? It prompts me to download it when I start the game, I select OK, and it gives me an error code before it boots me from Live and back to the dashboard.

Sorry for the delay, gb.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me. Try clearing your cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back