Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what is the cag name of new chargers owner. I wanna try to set up our game. If so tell him to pm me so I get a email kind of busy at work today so I can't keep checking thread.

[quote name='Deuce20602']n8rocker, can u play tonight after we advance?[/QUOTE]

I'm out of town until Sunday night. I posted that a few pages ago.

Game just disconnected at the end of the 3rd quarter with me up 35-10 and the ball. I shouldn't have to replay this should I? Nevermind, ballhawk just said to accept the win.

Saints 10
Valcons 35
I don't think ballhawk has gottent adjusted to Kolb yet, throwing 4 interceptions. He did very well in stopping Michael Turner (76 yards, 26 carries, 2 td) but that allowed Matt Ryan to put up his best numbers of the season (2xx yards, 2 tds, and 0 int). Julio jones and Roddy White both had over 100 yards and a td. Goodgame man.

Interesting stat on Patrick Peterson:

“@Donny_Moore: Per @ProFootbalFocus, Patrick Peterson has allowed 21-of-28 passes to be completed against him (75%) for 287 yards (10.25 YPA), and 2 TDs.”

[quote name='gbpackers94']Saints 10
Valcons 35[/QUOTE]

nice... i think i'll be back on top of the NFC South with a win over the Titans

Kansas City Chiefs survive the Denver Broncos 38-35 in a game where Madden was certainly out to get them. This was the Chiefs's closest game of the season.

The Chiefs were penalized 4 times on the day for 53 yards. (Which is a lot in this game) Two of which were phantom pass interference calls.

The Broncos also caught two ridiculous 1 handed picks. One by Champ Bailey(which is actually believable) and the other by D.J. Williams.

Jamaal Charles was also knocked out of the game for the 3rd quarter, so I had to hold my breath on that one.

The Chiefs went up 38-28 after a pick six by Derrick Johnson. However, Denver marched right down the field and hit Brandon Lloyd with 53 seconds to go.

Newcomer Miles Austin thankfully recovered the onside kick.

Getting punched in the mouth by the Broncos reminded me of the whippings I took last season. It wasn't a pleasant memory to relive.

As for the positives,

Charles 20 ATT 193 Yds 2 TD

gg Venom.

[quote name='Doomtime']
Jamaal Charles was also knocked out of the game for the 3rd quarter, so I had to hold my breath on that one.
[/QUOTE]

Really? He couldn't miss ONE week? ;)

Hey lv patriots pacer sent me a text and he is running late. He wanted me to let you know. He said he will be on around 1020 instead of 1000 exactly.

[quote name='Doomtime']Kansas City Chiefs survive the Denver Broncos 38-35 in a game where Madden was certainly out to get them. This was the Chiefs's closest game of the season.

The Chiefs were penalized 4 times on the day for 53 yards. (Which is a lot in this game) Two of which were phantom pass interference calls.

The Broncos also caught two ridiculous 1 handed picks. One by Champ Bailey(which is actually believable) and the other by D.J. Williams.

The Chiefs went up 38-28 after a pick six by Derrick Johnson. However, Denver marched right down the field and hit Brandon Lloyd with 53 seconds to go.

Newcomer Miles Austin thankfully recovered the onside kick.

Getting punched in the mouth by the Broncos reminded me of the whippings I took last season. It wasn't a pleasant memory to relive.

As for the positives,

Charles 20 ATT 193 Yds 2 TD

gg Venom.[/QUOTE]

I've gotta say that was a ridiculously good game. Probably one of my more memorable ones this season. It was pretty much back and forth, and it had it's share of intense moments. I was going nuts when Jamaal Charles went down and he was holding his leg, I figured he'd blown out his knee or something like that. Man that game was hard fought, I was so mad when that punt took a freak bounce and kicked off my leg and resulted in a recovery for you at the 3 Yard Line. That was huge and basically cost me the game. Well besides the Interception to DJ but that was later, although it didn't help my case either. I guess I learned to stay out of the way of the punt unless I"m going to field it. This loss really sucks, and pretty much spells the end of the season for me. I feel like I'm headed in the right direction with the Broncos and I'm happy with the team I've built.

On another note, Julius Thomas is having himself quite a rookie season with 8 Rec TDs and 826 Rec Yards, He's been big on YAC as well with 271.

GG Doom.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Sorry Cards. My Internet appears to have gone down. You were up 17-3. We can try again tomorrow or you can play the CPU...[/QUOTE]

Bring it on man. Are you still down for 12 noon EST tomorrow if your online is working?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm going to need a sub against the Jags this week. I'm not going to get a chance to play before the deadline.[/QUOTE]

I can do It later today.

ubernes, your inbox is full:

I'd prefer to play now while my gf is still in bed, since I have a feeling she's going to want to do something once she gets up. But I can probably wait a while if you need time to wake up. ;)

Shoot me another PM if you can play now, I'll see it on my phone.

I'm going to need a sub at some point, We're making our move to New Mexico in a couple of weeks and won't have the stuff set up for a couple of days. But this won't be till the end of next week or the first week in Nov.

[quote name='venom']I'm going to need a sub at some point, We're making our move to New Mexico in a couple of weeks and won't have the stuff set up for a couple of days. But this won't be till the end of next week or the first week in Nov.[/QUOTE]

id still like to see thomas in a lions uniform so id sub for ya even if it dont happen

[quote name='bvharris']Ub - my 360 just had some sort of seizure... Trying to figure out what happened..[/QUOTE]

Hah I figured something weird happened as you disappeared and then when it dc'd xbl said you were still in game but the EA servers didn't have you online.

That Cro pick six was a thing of beauty too. My best user pick of Madden 12. :( haha

[quote name='ubernes']Hah I figured something weird happened as you disappeared and then when it dc'd xbl said you were still in game but the EA servers didn't have you online.

That Cro pick six was a thing of beauty too. My best user pick of Madden 12. :( haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was. Sorry to rob you of that one, it was very nice. Right now I'm just praying my 360 turns back on, give me about 5 and I'll try it again.

I am so fucking tired of every fucking game being played in a torrential fucking downpour. Pretty much every single outdoor fucking game I have played this year has been played in a fucking monsoon. Why say you are going to fucking patch something if it's still fucking raining every fucking game?

Yeah, uber, you played a great game and you kicked my ass. I hope the last TD was worth it, since it cost me Gronk for a month. Woohoo.

/rant

[quote name='bvharris']
Yeah, uber, you played a great game and you kicked my ass. I hope the last TD was worth it, since it cost me Gronk for a month. Woohoo.

/rant[/QUOTE]

Yeah the rain is getting tiring. Luckily I was able to get my running game going to keep my passing to a min.

I don't know if I can take the blame for that injury. You did throw it over the middle in heavy traffic. With over a minute left in a divisional game I felt much more comfortable being up more than 10, as paranoid as it sounds.

[quote name='ubernes']
I don't know if I can take the blame for that injury. You did throw it over the middle in heavy traffic. With over a minute left in a divisional game I left much more comfortable being up more than 10, as paranoid as it sounds.[/QUOTE]

With the first down there you could have run out the clock with knees, I only had 1 timeout left.

Really I blame the rain more than anything. It's just hard to get anything going when my guys are slip-sliding all over the place and coughing the ball up once a drive (my guys fumbled 4 times, though you only recovered one). You definitely played better, but I think the game would have been a lot closer if not for the rain.

Just got back from a mini-vacation (and boy are my arms tired, wacka wacka). Anyway, I'll be available tomorrow night after 930 ET for my league game. Noticed pitfall's request for a sub, so just let me know who's gonna beat me er play me.

[quote name='bvharris']I am so fucking tired of every fucking game being played in a torrential fucking downpour. Pretty much every single outdoor fucking game I have played this year has been played in a fucking monsoon. Why say you are going to fucking patch something if it's still fucking raining every fucking game?

/rant[/QUOTE]

I thought the patch they just released addressed that? Apparently not :| I haven't had that many rain games actually, I don't know how everyone else does.

[quote name='jza1218']Just got back from a mini-vacation (and boy are my arms tired, wacka wacka). Anyway, I'll be available tomorrow night after 930 ET for my league game. Noticed pitfall's request for a sub, so just let me know who's gonna beat me er play me.[/QUOTE]

Gbpackers, this work for you?

Also does anyone else need subs this week or is that it?

[quote name='ubernes']Gbpackers, this work for you?

Also does anyone else need subs this week or is that it?[/QUOTE]

Not if the other leagues draft is around then.

[quote name='venom']I thought the patch they just released addressed that? Apparently not :| I haven't had that many rain games actually, I don't know how everyone else does.[/QUOTE]

Part of me thinks that maybe the rain patch didn't work for the online franchise for some reason. Both of the games I've played post-patch have been raining (that's why I was sure to pick a dome team in the other league).

[quote name='Doomtime']May not work for franchises already in progress[/QUOTE]

That's my feeling as well. It's possible they roll the weather before the season even starts.

Games Left
Raiders vs Chargers (Dead Prez was having trouble reaching out to the Chargers. Please let me know if that continues to be the case this evening)
Jags vs Colts (we need a sub for the Colts tomorrow after 930pm EST, if someone not in the 2nd league can do that... that would be great. b/c it looks like the draft will be then)
Steelers vs Bengals (mog is subbing here, correct?)
Titans vs Panthers (looks to be played Sun or Mon)
Rams vs Browns (Ultimate Matt is typically good with PMs, but if you don't hear from him still let me know)
Bills vs Cowboys
Cardinals vs Eagles (needs to be replayed)
Giants vs Niners (not worried about this)
Vikings vs Packers (same)

I PM'd matt on CAG and Xbox live and got no response. I am at a buddy's house playing xbox with him and will be there until late tonight so unless matt is on very late, our game won't be played today.

Edit: Just signed onto xbox.com and saw he sent me a message. I proposed 10am eastern time tomorrow for our game. :)

Edit 2: We are now scheduled to play tomorrow at 1pm eastern time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roughly 10 A.M. Pacific, that is... not that anyone will be kept waiting at that time. I just can't do early morning games and the weekends are the only time I get the chance to sleep past 6-7.

GG MasterAwesome. I wanted to get a scrim in with the Bears playbook to see if I would like to use it for the other league...I just might. It didn't help that I became very pass heavy vs you, but it was good to get a good feel for their plays. Pretty much only home runs haha. At least my D is getting better. They kept me in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back