Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos 35, Chargers 11

Denver had been beaten badly by the New York Jets the previous week and were looking to bounce back against Division Rival San Diego. The Denver Broncos 6 Sacks and 5 Interceptions (2 returned for TDs including a 103 Yard Return by Darren Sharper) resulted in a 35 to 11 Victory for Denver. Knowshown Moreno had a breakout game as he totaled 155 Yards Rushing with 1 TD on 15 Attempts (He also had a big 96 yard untouched TD) Tim Tebow was 8/12 for 96 Yards and (1) 44 Yard Touchdown to Rookie Sensation Julius Thomas. Elvis Dumervil came alive and ignited the Defense with 4 Sacks. Denver moves on to Play the 2-8 Minnesota Vikings in Week 13.

Julius Thomas now has 1,012 Receiving Yards and 12 Touchdowns on the Season.

Edit: I am planning to move on the 3rd, So I should get in this last game and then I may or may not need a Sub for the Patriots/Broncos game. Hopefully I won't need a sub, I'm really looking forward to that one.

For the second consecutive week against a monster defense, the Chiefs were manhandled but managed to pull off the win over the 8-2 Pittsburgh Steelers.

For the first time all season, Jamaal Charles was held to ZERO TD's and a measly 38 yards on 19 attempts

When asked about his performance Charles said, "I got my touches but I couldn't find any holes. The line just collapsed as soon as I got the ball, even if it wasn't a blitz."

Matt Cassel was rattled all day by the Pittsburgh defense. He was sacked once and threw 3 INTs (two of which were to hairboy)

But for the second consecutive week, the Chiefs's defense showed up.

Big Ben was held to 4 of 11 for 35 yds and 2 INT's (6.1 Rating)

Mendenhall was held to 66 yds on 16 ATT.

Wallace had just one catch on the day for 15 yds.

Coach Todd Haley was asked about the next two games on his schedule.

"I expect Charles to get stuffed since both of those teams have elite defenses. We're just going to have to figure it out as we go along. Our O-line is definitely a concern moving forward."

The 11-0 Chiefs travel to Chicago to take on the 8-3 Bears(who just survived an OT scare against the Raiders)

Cliffnotes

Miles Austin made his first TD catch as a Chief

Charles said his goal for the season was 3000 yds and 40 TD.

[quote name='Deuce20602']lmao... hairboy...:rofl:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Man this guy is crazy on this game. Jamaal Charles like speed with Jerry Rice hands.

troyhair.jpg

OK LVPatriots: I have PMed you twice on here and once on XBL but have not heard a response from you. I am available this afternoon, maybe around 2 p.m. EST or later on tonight, after 10:30 p.m. EST. Please get in touch with me!!!

[quote name='lyric706']OK LVPatriots: I have PMed you twice on here and once on XBL but have not heard a response from you. I am available this afternoon, maybe around 2 p.m. EST or later on tonight, after 10:30 p.m. EST. Please get in touch with me!!![/QUOTE]

I will send him a text for you.

After those 2 games, we have...

Browns-Bengals
Niners-Ravens
Panthers-Colts

What's the status of these? A lot of regulars in these 3 so I expect it to be worked out today.

[quote name='lyric706']OK LVPatriots: I have PMed you twice on here and once on XBL but have not heard a response from you. I am available this afternoon, maybe around 2 p.m. EST or later on tonight, after 10:30 p.m. EST. Please get in touch with me!!![/QUOTE]

He's on right now. You said you'd be available. Get 'er done.

[quote name='ubernes']Panthers-Colts[/QUOTE]

Niners-Ravens is in progress and Panthers-Colts should be played tonight at 9

[quote name='bvharris']He's on right now. You said you'd be available. Get 'er done.[/QUOTE]

I was available at 2 p.m. I checked and didn't see him. We will have to do it tonight.

The pacing of our advancement is pretty nice in my opinion. It's probably hard to get games in on Sunday because we're all football fans here :p

Pm'd ultimate Matt x, hoping to play tonight. I am available all night... Matt, hit me up via pm as it is the easiest form of communication.

i hope to get as many seasons in as possible and it seems to always be 1 or 2 games that hold us up.... id like to see it every 2 days 2 be honest but what i mean is we could of advanced wens couldnt if we can finish it out tonight i think it be good.... not that im complaining but a few more people try harder to set up games we could pick up the pace.... wats the most seasons u guys ever played

[quote name='sprice8688']i hope to get as many seasons in as possible and it seems to always be 1 or 2 games that hold us up.... id like to see it every 2 days 2 be honest but what i mean is we could of advanced wens couldnt if we can finish it out tonight i think it be good.... not that im complaining but a few more people try harder to set up games we could pick up the pace.... wats the most seasons u guys ever played[/QUOTE]

Every two days probably wouldn't be possible. People have jobs/lives and not to mention different time zones really make it difficult to have everyone play their game fast.

I play other games besides Madden and my gaming window is fairly small. Personally I think advancing twice a week is enough. And 3 seasons in my experience is pretty good, most franchises don't make it through one.

2 days would be a pain in the ass...

yea it makes sense but i work full time have a puppy and just had a baby plus play in a football league 2 times a week and find time to usally play once a day.... i was just sayin if we could advance tonight it b nice... try to schedule games early instead if waiting last min

[quote name='sprice8688'] try to schedule games early instead if waiting last min[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. My week 13 game is basically scheduled, (assuming power is restored for the PHI owner) a PM isn't that hard to send.

A few guys always wait until the last day...so I see where your coming from.

I don't mind waiting 3 or 4 days, but it annoys me when the whole league is held up a day or more just for 2 games. Having two leagues helps a lot with the wait though.

I'm sure we'd all love to advance tonight, and we always encourage people to play sooner rather than later. I don't think anyone's deliberately slowing us down or anything though.

Sprice and I had a good back and forth game with turnovers on both sides making a difference. I'm just glad I came out on top. It was close the whole way through.

Green Bay Packers 24, Detroit Lions 14

[quote name='bvharris']Has anyone seen anything about the Browns-Bengals status?[/QUOTE]

Cincy owner said he was available pretty much all night a few posts up. The Browns owner, in my experience, is easiest to get ahold of via PM.

Though I think our pace is fine, we could definitely improve in the area of communication. I'll remind everyone once again that it's always a good idea to PM your opponent right at the beginning of the week (or even before) to set up a time for your game.

[quote name='itlnstln']Pm'd ultimate Matt x, hoping to play tonight. I am available all night... Matt, hit me up via pm as it is the easiest form of communication.[/QUOTE]

Just pmed though not sure if it goes through on mobile since not in my sent box. Anyway I'm around now for awhile.

LV is out watching SNF, but he said he can either play right after or he's fine if someone subs for him if that's the last game we're waiting on and Lyric can't play late.

Gg sir Adam, I watched your video, I wonder if hitting y rapidly combined withe my hit caused the fumble? That was a fun game. Our match ups are usually back and forth which keeps it entertaining.

[quote name='lyric706']I probably can do right after SNF.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Doomtime']Rams vs Cards is the last game. The other two are being played right now. If LV isn't able to play, someone sub![/QUOTE]

He's able to play right after, the question is whether we want to wait or not.

Edit: He says he'll be home around 10:30, so I think we should be good. ubernes, if you don't want to wait around feel free to hand off the commish duties to me and I'll advance us once that game wraps.

[quote name='Doomtime']Well hopefully those guys figure it out so we can advance tonight. May be able to play mog before the night is over[/QUOTE]

ill see if he can play u... ill set me and ballhawk for tomm

Panthers 27
Colts 7

In Carolina's first game without their star RB DeAngelo Williams, the combinaton of Ryan Torain (9 carries for 26 yards) and Mike Goodson (7 carries for 29 yards) fell short or replacing the injured star's production but managed to pace an offense that relied heavily on the run. Cam Newton added 10 yards on the ground but the real damage was done by his arm. With a 116.7 passer rating, he completed 12 of 19 passes for 182 yards and 3 TDs and an INT. Steve Smith had 5 catches for 80 yards and a TD, Greg Olsen had 5 catches for 55 yards and a TD, and Ryan Torain took a screen pass 11 yards for a TD. Carolina's defense managed to sack Peyton Manning twice (T. Davis, C. Johnson) and pick him off 4 times (C. Godfrey x2, C. Gamble, J. Anderson). They also forced 2 fumbles but both were recovered by IND. Indy's Gary Brackett had their lone INT, and the defense sacked Newton 4 times.

GG PitfallHarry

The Panthers move to 8-3 and look to carry the momentum of a 3 game winning streak into Tampa Bay next week. With 4 out of the 5 remaining games being divisional opponents, Carolina is in control of their own playoff destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back