Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bvharris']He usually gets back to people on e-mail pretty promptly, so I'm sure he's just busy. That's definitely the best way to get ahold of him.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the info. He's probably got more of a life than I do on Friday nights :cool:

Week 4: Dolphins @ Redskins

Redskins:31
Dolphins: 21

Miami's Defense: 1 Interception, 5 Sacks
Miami's Offense: 212 Yards Passing, 1 TD / 87 Rushing Yards, 2 touchdowns

Redskins Defense: 2 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 1 TD
Redskins Offense: 82 Yards Passing, 1 TD / 118 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

The turnaround in this game came when the Dolphins threw an interception with 5 seconds left in the first half at the 1 yard line of the Redskins.
Deangelo Hall proceeded to return this for a Touchdown.

It was all downhill from there for the Dolphins.

gg man

P.S. Dolphins are going into a bye week with a very emotionally draining loss. Peter Newcomer has an airline ticket in his locker with his name on it booked for Orlando, Fl. It's time for this rookie Quarterback to spend some "personal time" with his coach, so that he might settle down. Newcomer decided to end the game with a QB Scramble on 4th and 15. He managed to get 6 or 7 yards. When asked about this, all the coach could do was shake his head and say, "This is not the type of game management we've come to expect from our Quarterback position."

P.P.S. Sources say Dan Marino is currently renting the guest house at the Latz household.

Rumors afly! Will Newcomer be learning the way of the Jedi from The great one himself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the big names I traded...my only regret is that damn Sergio Kindle. I wish I could have him lined up opposite of Terrell Suggs and just send those two on blitzes every down! Man I'm on my darn bye week too :( Flacco is having a pretty good year so far...I have surprised myself. Those are my completely random scattered thoughts of the night...I wanted to share them with you guys.

[quote name='siradam134']Week 4: Dolphins @ Redskins

Redskins:31
Dolphins: 21

Miami's Defense: 1 Interception, 5 Sacks
Miami's Offense: 212 Yards Passing, 1 TD / 87 Rushing Yards, 2 touchdowns

Redskins Defense: 2 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 1 TD
Redskins Offense: 82 Yards Passing, 1 TD / 118 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

The turnaround in this game came when the Dolphins threw an interception with 5 seconds left in the first half at the 1 yard line of the Redskins.
Deangelo Hall proceeded to return this for a Touchdown.

It was all downhill from there for the Dolphins.

gg man

P.S. Dolphins are going into a bye week with a very emotionally draining loss. Peter Newcomer has an airline ticket in his locker with his name on it booked for Orlando, Fl. It's time for this rookie Quarterback to spend some "personal time" with his coach, so that he might settle down. Newcomer decided to end the game with a QB Scramble on 4th and 15. He managed to get 6 or 7 yards. When asked about this, all the coach could do was shake his head and say, "This is not the type of game management we've come to expect from our Quarterback position."

P.P.S. Sources say Dan Marino is currently renting the guest house at the Latz household.

Rumors afly! Will Newcomer be learning the way of the Jedi from The great one himself?[/QUOTE]

You were supposed to stay undefeated until the Chiefs game!

[quote name='siradam134']Xfn Advanced.

Stats can be seen here:
http://xtreme-football.net/CAG

Offensive Player of the Week:
Darren Mcfadden, 441 yards Rushing, 5 Touchdowns

Defensive Player of the Week:
Tyson Jackson, 4 Tackles, 3 sacks, 1 Forced Fumble

Power Rankings:
1. Saints
2. Ravens
3. Chiefs
4. Dolphins
5. Packers
6. Steelers
7. Titans
8. Seahawks
9. 49ers
10. Browns

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/siradam134/wk4teams.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

3-0 and I'm not even in the top 10? Sigh.

Just four weeks into the 2012 season, the Philadelphia Eagles have matched their win total from last year. LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin and the entire defense came to play in a 28-3 road win over the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday morning.

The Eagles allowed just 109 total yards of offense, five first downs and held the Vikings to 0-for-5 on third down.

Michael Vick was an economical 9-for-14 with 202 yards and three touchdowns, while Philadelphia's attack was balanced thanks to a strong running game. McCoy tallied 131 yards and the combination of Dion Lewis, Ronnie Brown and Vick added 36 yards and a touchdown as well.

DeSean Jackson, who pouted on the sideline after a lack of touches, had just one catch for 13 yards serving as a decoy for Maclin, who caught five passes for 173 yards and three scores.

The defense was headed by the secondary. Rookie LaQuon Charles had a sack and Nnamdi Asomugha and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie each had an interception.

Danny Woodhead was a thorn in the side of the Eagles despite a lack of touches. He rushed five times for 24 yards and had a 30-yard catch-and-run for Minnesota's biggest play of the game.

The Eagles face almost insurmountable odds in Week 5 facing the 49ers in South Philadelphia, while the Vikings will seek their first win of 2012 against the Bears at Solider Field.

[quote name='Doomtime']You were supposed to stay undefeated until the Chiefs game![/QUOTE]

Tell that to the 3 cadillac margaritas I stupidly decided to have with dinner and after-dinner. I was playing greedy. I tend to be greedy when slightly stupid drunk;-/

the girlfriend just HAD to have bistec de polla a la plancha for dinner....she couldn't live with some grilled chicken at home...noooooooo she had to have cuban/mexican food. Bloody women.

smh.

And now Burress is out 7 weeks after torching the Denver D. I should just pack it in for this season. 3 of my 4 receivers for my regular formation are now injured. Plus Cromartie.

My #2 WR is now rated 65 haha.

[quote name='ubernes']Cannot believe I just lost that fucking game. Holy shit. Gave up 3 80+ yard TDs.[/QUOTE]

That was a crazy game, I figured if I was going to win it'd have to be in epic fashion like that. I thought I might be able to run away with that game when it was 28 - 7. But you scored before the half, and then 3 more times to go ahead. After I got the tying score with Breaston it was pretty much a defensive struggle. That was a great game, and I finally chalked up one in the Win Column. Good Game Uber.

[quote name='venom']That was a crazy game, I figured if I was going to win it'd have to be in epic fashion like that. I thought I might be able to run away with that game when it was 28 - 7. But you scored before the half, and then 3 more times to go ahead. After I got the tying score with Breaston it was pretty much a defensive struggle. That was a great game, and I finally chalked up one in the Win Column. Good Game Uber.[/QUOTE]

Gg indeed. I just wish I had a chance to play D on a couple more drives. Pick six in endzone, kick return for TD, rough.

[quote name='ubernes']And now Burress is out 7 weeks after torching the Denver D. I should just pack it in for this season. 3 of my 4 receivers for my regular formation are now injured. Plus Cromartie.

My #2 WR is now rated 65 haha.[/QUOTE]

Make that trade for MJD that the Jaguars are dangling and pound the ball!

[quote name='Doomtime']Make that trade for MJD that the Jaguars are dangling and pound the ball![/QUOTE]

Ground and pound for the win. Passing is for sissies :lol:

[quote name='ubernes']Gg indeed. I just wish I had a chance to play D on a couple more drives. Pick six in endzone, kick return for TD, rough.[/QUOTE]

burelson or titus young could b traded

I can't tell if I'm now losing because I throw too much or throwing too much because I'm losing.

Burleson does interest me though.

DVO agreed that he'd be available around 10:30 last night and today before 3:30 but he hasn't been online since last night around 9:30. He also hasn't responded to my friend request or my most recent pm. It'll be pretty difficult to play tonight, I don't get off til 1 am and I'm not sure about my availability tomorrow and I work til midnight monday...I'm still available until 330 today

[quote name='RamesuThe1']DVO agreed that he'd be available around 10:30 last night and today before 3:30 but he hasn't been online since last night around 9:30. He also hasn't responded to my friend request or my most recent pm. It'll be pretty difficult to play tonight, I don't get off til 1 am and I'm not sure about my availability tomorrow and I work til midnight monday...I'm still available until 330 today[/QUOTE]

He's usually quick to respond to pm's

[quote name='BSETI50']Titans at 7 arite arite, worst to first baby from the root to the fruit[/QUOTE]

Bseti when can u play??

Falcons 10, Bucs 7

I don't feel like doing a write up, but I have got to get better at offense. I also lost Brent Grimes for the season.... this season is a loss.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Falcons 10, Bucs 7

I don't feel like doing a write up, but I have got to get better at offense. I also lost Brent Grimes for the season.... this season is a loss.[/QUOTE]

Player of the game is your MLB that blocked my last pass there winslow was wide open

[quote name='ballhawk20']Bseti when can u play??[/QUOTE]

If were gonna play tonight its gotta be at 5 otherwise any time tomorrow

Xfn game of the week

the already horrible 0-4 jags have now lost starting QB Gabbert for 10 weeks with a fractured foot FML

[quote name='BSETI50']If were gonna play tonight its gotta be at 5 otherwise any time tomorrow

Xfn game of the week[/QUOTE]

I'm picking the Saints in this one. 8 game regular season winning streak dating back to last season. 2nd highest in the league.

great game ballhawk, seems we match up pretty well. couldnt get the run game goin, blew a few coverages on defense. locker made some awful throws but it was rainin...im close to puttin him on the block but dont think id get much for him neway.

[quote name='staticz']Ground and pound for the win. Passing is for sissies :lol:[/QUOTE]

IRL, yes. But in this game, there's much more challenge/risk in passing. CPU Pass D is better than it's ever been in Madden, at least that I can recall.

Gg bseti kolb can't throw a pass to save his life lol n the two touchdowns u got on defense in int an fumble return! Mark Ingram never fumbles an I can't play madden in rain games for some odd reason! That's y I'm gettin homefield this year so everyone has to go through new Orleans in the dome to get the big show haha

Trade UP For Review

Bucs send LeGarrette Blount HB 87 OVR A POT 25

Bears send LOLB J.T. Thomas LOLB 63 OVR B POT 24
DT Matt Toeaina 80 OVR B POT 29
DT Anthony Adams 74 OVR B POT 33

[quote name='Tanabeo']Trade UP For Review

Bucs send LeGarrette Blount HB 87 OVR A POT 25

Bears send LOLB J.T. Thomas LOLB 63 OVR B POT 24
DT Matt Toeaina 80 OVR B POT 29
DT Anthony Adams 74 OVR B POT 33[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's enough for Blount. Explain your thinking behind the trade.

[quote name='Doomtime']I don't think that's enough for Blount. Explain your thinking behind the trade.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Doom.

[quote name='Doomtime']I don't think that's enough for Blount. Explain your thinking behind the trade.[/QUOTE]

Getting More DTs because Im going to be trying to ship one out and blount is just sitting at backup

I will try to work on it some more or change it up if need be.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I will try to work on it some more or change it up if need be.[/QUOTE]

What ever happen to our Vince Young deal?

SEA - 13
PITT - 16

Not much to say as this was a fairly uneventful game. Freeman got sacked twice before he took a step back, I had to pinch the line on every single play to get any time in the pocket. Rothlisberger can throw 60+ yard bombs in pouring rain and the Steeler's LB core kept me from running the ball.

Well, it appears the Colts owner just quit on me. We were tied at 17 with 5 seconds left and I was going for the game winning 35 yd field goal that was lined up dead down the middle. What should I choose, exit and count or exit and don't count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back