Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remaining Games:
Bengals-Texans
Steelers-49ers
Rams-Eagles
Bears-Saints
Falcons-Lions (tonight)
Raiders-Chiefs
Bucs-Packers
Bills-Cowboys (CPU)
Redskins-Giants
Chargers-Vikings (Probably need a Vikings sub)

Seems like we shouldn't have any trouble wrapping things up tomorrow night.

im the usual sub for them let me know bro if u need me thru pm should be open to play anytime tonight after 530 central

with stafford having 5000 yrds passing does anyone see him being a 90 plus ovr next year? brady i believe anf brees did it and there both over 95 ovr every yr

[quote name='sprice8688']with stafford having 5000 yrds passing does anyone see him being a 90 plus ovr next year? brady i believe anf brees did it and there both over 95 ovr every yr[/QUOTE]

In Madden 13 you mean? Yeah, I definitely think he'll be at least 90. The key thing to watch will be if his injury rating improves, since he finally had a healthy season.

[quote name='staticz']We keep the same teams, right? I don't follow the Seahawks at all, is Jackson still their QB?[/QUOTE]

You'll have the option to keep the team you have now, yes. If teams open up, people can also switch (or trade). We'll sort that all out in July/August. :D

I just hope they dial back the interceptions next year.

You know how I know there are too many interceptions in Madden 12? This morning I was looking at Tom Brady's stats and wishing he didn't have those 14 interceptions. Then I checked and found out his 14 picks are 26th in the league. 26TH!!! 19 different QBs have at least 20 interceptions.

[quote name='bvharris']I just hope they dial back the interceptions next year.

You know how I know there are too many interceptions in Madden 12? This morning I was looking at Tom Brady's stats and wishing he didn't have those 14 interceptions. Then I checked and found out his 14 picks are 26th in the league. 26TH!!! 19 different QBs have at least 20 interceptions.[/QUOTE]

ya i noticed that on xfn the other day to pretty insane

[quote name='bvharris']I just hope they dial back the interceptions next year.

You know how I know there are too many interceptions in Madden 12? This morning I was looking at Tom Brady's stats and wishing he didn't have those 14 interceptions. Then I checked and found out his 14 picks are 26th in the league. 26TH!!! 19 different QBs have at least 20 interceptions.[/QUOTE]

A lot of players in this league are really good at user picks.

Blaine Gabbert is back in the starting line up fter a long injury that lasted 10 weeks. the jags after out of the playoffs for sure and wanting to start working a dual QB system now with gabbert getting the first half of the game and schaub with the second part of the game to find out who is gonig to stay in jacksonville for good and who will find themself on the trade block in the offseason. maybe they will both be gone if they can figure there playing styles fast

[quote name='LVPatriots']A lot of players in this league are really good at throwing picks.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='damailman2272']so.... whats good with the vikings should i just what for superstar o get back on friday[/QUOTE]

Dvo is the resident sub until we here from Superstar.

[quote name='staticz']We keep the same teams, right? I don't follow the Seahawks at all, is Jackson still their QB?[/QUOTE]

i definately want to stay on with Carolina... I cant wait to see what Cam's stats look like. He's an animal already on the updated rosters. He shattered a bunch of records, threw for over 4000 yards and had 20+ passing TDs (not gonna talk about the INTS). If he's not one of the top 10-12 QBs on the game next year, something's wrong

[quote name='Deuce20602']i definately want to stay on with Carolina... I cant wait to see what Cam's stats look like. He's an animal already on the updated rosters. He shattered a bunch of records, threw for over 4000 yards and had 20+ passing TDs (not gonna talk about the INTS). If he's not one of the top 10-12 QBs on the game next year, something's wrong[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the rushing TDs.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I'm definately torn. But I think I will take the Cardinals again in Madden 13. I'm growing fond of the bunch.[/QUO

Besides fitzy and adrian wilson you don't have much of the impact players from the cardinals left....

[quote name='LVPatriots']I'm definately torn. But I think I will take the Cardinals again in Madden 13. I'm growing fond of the bunch.[/QUOTE]

yea i like the lions also just wish they could tackle

[quote name='LVPatriots']A lot of players in this league are really good at user picks.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't begin to explain it. BigAT's explanation was closer to the truth.

Really though, I don't think anyone could deny the CPU pick rate is too high.

[quote name='damailman2272']so.... whats good with the vikings should i just what for superstar o get back on friday[/QUOTE]

We don't know what time he gets back, so I think it's safest to just play DVO.

[quote name='bvharris']That doesn't begin to explain it. BigAT's explanation was closer to the truth.

Really though, I don't think anyone could deny the CPU pick rate is too high.[/QUOTE]

I think from a gameplay standpoint they got almost everything right but defensive coverage. Last year was too lax, this year it is too solid. Maybe they will get it right someday!

To be honest..no1 is putting up impressive passing numbers. Flacco and stafford are putting up yards n td's but the interceptions are outrageous throughout the whole league. 225 attempts needed to qualify...think we can make it doom?

[quote name='BSETI50']To be honest..no1 is putting up impressive passing numbers. Flacco and stafford are putting up yards n td's but the interceptions are outrageous throughout the whole league. 225 attempts needed to qualify...think we can make it doom?[/QUOTE]

Hell no. :lol: I've pretty much given up on it at this point. No chance I come out throwing 50 times.

[quote name='staticz']I think from a gameplay standpoint they got almost everything right but defensive coverage. Last year was too lax, this year it is too solid. Maybe they will get it right someday![/QUOTE]

Agreed. They overcompensated for what was a problem in Madden 11 and it swung too far the other way. I really wish there were sliders available to tune the difficulty in Online Franchise, since I think we could probably tweak it to something satisfactory and balanced.

Besides fitzy and adrian wilson you don't have much of the impact players from the cardinals left....[/QUOTE]

They have a few youngins who should get better next year. But without Brees, Sproles and AP it definately begins to look like a very different team. A very different team with Patrick Peterson though.

[quote name='BSETI50']think we can make it doom?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't lump Cassel in with Locker (no offense Doom). Pretty much all he brings to the table is not throwing picks, which while definitely valuable, is what's really holding up his QB rating. That 56.4% completion rate is not that impressive. Locker's been much better.

That's just Cassel playing like Cassel. Considering I only have a second to throw when I do drop back, he's done his job well this season.

[quote name='Doomtime']That's just Cassel playing like Cassel. Considering I only have a second to throw when I do drop back, he's done his job well this season.[/QUOTE]

I certainly don't deny it's easier to complete 71% of your passes when you have 99 accuracy. :D

[quote name='BSETI50']Locker needs 51 attempts in 2 games. I might come out slingin vs the chargers.[/QUOTE]

What is he trying to qualify for?

[quote name='BSETI50']Locker needs 51 attempts in 2 games. I might come out slingin vs the chargers.[/QUOTE]

have you wrapped up a bye? Might as well if so

I suppose risking that would depend on how comfortable you are with Brian Hoyer quarterbacking your playoff team. ;)

[quote name='LVPatriots']What is he trying to qualify for?[/QUOTE]

QB Rating crown I suppose. Right now it's Brady based on those who qualify, but both Cassel and Locker are higher.

[quote name='DVO21']ya im confused wut people are talking about as well quialify for what[/QUOTE]

A QB needs 14 attempts/game to qualify for the passing leaders on XFN.

[quote name='DVO21']o how many passes do u have to throw in a season for that[/QUOTE]

Assuming your QB played all 16 games, he'd need 224 attempts.

As it is, Brady leads the league in QB rating, but is also the closest to not qualifying since he has only 14.5 attempts per game. Depending on how the next two weeks go, he might not end up qualifying either.

My goal a few games back was to get locker to 30 tds and under 10 picks. Kinda got off course with that loss to zurezo. I donno depending on how many attemps he has going into week 17 he might not play at all.

If I beat the Dolphins next week and clinch the division, I'll definitely be resting all my starters Week 17. Not sure whether not playing at all will count against Brady when it comes to qualifying for passing leaders.

[quote name='bvharris']If I beat the Dolphins next week and clinch the division, I'll definitely be resting all my starters Week 17. Not sure whether not playing at all will count against Brady when it comes to qualifying for passing leaders.[/QUOTE]

Bought a 42" LED LCD For our Patriots vs Dolphins Game exclusively... Going on a wallmount above my 32" Computer Room TV that i used to play on.... Internet Apps, 1080p, 240hz.

Let's Do This:D

I've been deciding what final boss music I'm going to play on a continual loop during the game. Winner takes the AFC East (unless you should lose in Week 17).

[quote name='bvharris']I've been deciding what final boss music I'm going to play on a continual loop during the game. Winner takes the AFC East (unless you should lose in Week 17).[/QUOTE]

Dont Remind me..you've got that lovely cpu bills game...and i've got the squirly very dangerous raiders.

[quote name='bvharris']i've been deciding what final boss music i'm going to play on a continual loop during the game. Winner takes the afc east (unless you should lose in week 17).[/quote]

mgs 4!

[quote name='siradam134']Dont Remind me..you've got that lovely cpu bills game...and i've got the squirly very dangerous raiders.[/QUOTE]

You already had your lovely CPU Bills game. ;)

Although the fact that the sim loss to the Eagles could indeed cost me a playoff berth is still stuck in the back of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back