Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BSETI50']Yea next year...I even throw in a couple players or picks in the deal[/QUOTE]

Haha, it doesn't work that way. :D

If I do end up giving them up, I'm not going to be selling them to the highest bidder.

We'll see. I've really enjoyed being in a division with uber and fero, so if they stick with their teams next year I might as well. It's a long way off.

Yea I hear u, I jus played with the pats and brady just throws seeds. That's my style of play, sling it 5 wide. Jus can't do it with locker. I have the receivers, maybe not as good but pretty nasty. its probably a good thing cuz id throw it evry down like an idiot. Just hope they don't fukc with locker, the new update has him at a 77. Hopefully he will at least stay a 77 in m13

[quote name='bvharris']Haha, it doesn't work that way. :D

If I do end up giving them up, I'm not going to be selling them to the highest bidder.

We'll see. I've really enjoyed being in a division with uber and fero, so if they stick with their teams next year I might as well. It's a long way off.[/QUOTE]

I'll likely be here. I enjoy the division as well and I seem to be the only Jets fan in here. If there was another, I'd consider switching things up.

I seem to be the only Jets fan in here. If there was another, I'd consider switching things up.[/QUOTE]

I am a really big fan of watching the Jets lose, does tht count?

I'm home and have time to play, I have been trying to get ahold of Cru most of the day and nothing...

[quote name='Zurezo']I'm home and have time to play, I have been trying to get ahold of Cru most of the day and nothing...[/QUOTE]

Your only shot is to try Duece, Doom or Sprice. He usually answers them, no promises though.

[quote name='ubernes']I seem to be the only Jets fan in here.[/QUOTE]

Whereas there are about half a dozen Pats fans. Maybe I should auction them to the highest bidder. :lol:

everyone is all crazy over one team im just hoping the cowboys owner drops if so i want first dibs pretty sure i am the only cowboys fan here

my team dream list would prolly be
1. cowboys
2. saints
3. panthers
4. bills

thats as of now but after the draft and FA who knows but of course cowboys will always be my number one dream team if they open up ever.

has anyone looke who all is FA this year the HB and WRs are quite amazing be interesting to see if any of them change teams also i wonder where matt flynn will end up wonder if its the GB system that made him look good or if he really is that good

also speaking of the cowboys did that owner quit i see that they dotn have an owner as of right now??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, still nothing from Cru. I'm gonna be out of the house for a while having dinner. Have him email me if he can play.

[quote name='KasterDB']I'm just looking forward to owning the Broncos some more. I assume I'm the only fan of them here?[/QUOTE]

fuck the Broncos :D (I'm a Chiefs fan)

as long as the packers and patriots dont make it to the superbowl i will be happy but i also dont like the steelers but the odds of all 3 of thoughs teams fallings out of the superbowl arent very likely

[quote name='ubernes']My plan is give Doom the Jets so I can see them dominate and win a super bowl. I'll move to the NFC obviously.[/QUOTE]

Doom is never allowed in my division again, so I'm sure all the other Pats fans are hoping you do that so I can promptly abandon ship. :D

Looks like we're still on track to advance around 1AM. Hopefully we can get the bulk of Week 16 played tomorrow. I'm sure we'll all be in football mode, plenty of time for Madden before that 4PM game.

[quote name='bvharris']Doom is never allowed in my division again, so I'm sure all the other Pats fans are hoping you do that so I can promptly abandon ship. :D[/QUOTE]

I keep getting more and more nervous about being Denver.

[quote name='KasterDB']I keep getting more and more nervous about being Denver.[/QUOTE]

If you accept right now that you'll never win that division or come close, you'll be fine. ;)

[quote name='staticz']I haven't had any luck reaching gpninja. Does anyone know if there is another way instead of PMs?[/QUOTE]

Smoke signal?

Can someone PM me when the last game finishes (should be Texans-Bengals).

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Me and Zurezo couldn't connect we agreed on a sim , just wondering but did anybody buy the new NFL Blitz ?[/QUOTE]

Cru is correct

[quote name='bvharris']If you accept right now that you'll never win that division or come close, you'll be fine. ;)[/QUOTE]

I won that devision last yr and mog won the sb twice beatting doom to get there

[quote name='bvharris']
Looks like we're still on track to advance around 1AM. Hopefully we can get the bulk of Week 16 played tomorrow. I'm sure we'll all be in football mode, plenty of time for Madden before that 4PM game.[/QUOTE]

+1000

Let's wrap this week up by Sunday night!

[quote name='staticz']I haven't had any luck reaching gpninja. Does anyone know if there is another way instead of PMs?[/QUOTE]

He deserves a strike, IMO. He never got back to me after our "miscommunication."

[quote name='BSETI50']He's on xbox a lot playin otherr games...[/QUOTE]

sent messages on there too. I'm sure he will come around, i just prefer to schedule in advance.

Yea same here...I'm not available to play tonight so id like to play within the next few hours. If someone couldd get a hold of mailman it'd be much appreciated

Power Rankings:
1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Titans
5. Lions
6. Saints
7. Texans
8. 49ers
9. Steelers
10. Packers
Offensive POW - Week 15 Jamaal Charles (KC)
28343.png

Rushing: 376 yards, 6 tds
Receiving: 6 yards, 0 tds
Defensive POW - Week 15 Mario Williams (HOU)
27267.png

Tackles: 5
Sacks: 2.0
FF: 1

wk15teams.jpg

[quote name='siradam134']Power Rankings:
1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Titans
5. Lions
6. Saints
7. Texans
8. 49ers
9. Steelers
10. Packers
Offensive POW - Week 15 Jamaal Charles (KC) http://cdn.[url]www.easports.com/static/504.6.1/images/mdnMaddenOnlineFranchisePlugin/default/en/portraits/png_143/28343.png[/url][IMG]
Rushing: 376 yards, 6 tds
Receiving: 6 yards, 0 tds
Defensive POW - Week 15 [URL="http://xtreme-football.net/CAG/athlete/profile/363036"]Mario Williams[/URL] (HOU) [IMG]http://cdn.[url]www.easports.com/static/504.6.1/images/mdnMaddenOnlineFranchisePlugin/default/en/portraits/png_143/27267.png[/url][IMG]
Tackles: 5
Sacks: 2.0
FF: 1

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/siradam134/wk15teams.jpg[/QUOTE]

Lots of blue in the defensive side of the column, just how I likes it.

Titans chargers will prolly not happenin today...with the bruins playin vancouver at 1, and I have a show to go to tonight, there's a lil time inbetween but most likely won't happpen.

[quote name='Doomtime']And there's playoff foosball on today![/QUOTE]

Exactly chances of gettin my game in very slim. Bruins games gonna be sick, in boston, schneider starting in net for the canucks, he's from my hometown, shits gonna be intense

[quote name='BSETI50']Exactly chances of gettin my game in very slim. Bruins games gonna be sick, in boston, schneider starting in net for the canucks, he's from my hometown, shits gonna be intense[/QUOTE]

fuck the 'Nucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back