Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='Deuce20602']it was an amazing game... i don't know what the hell my QB did to prepare for the playoffs but he's been lights out in the two games I've played... i'm a lil mad tho that i gotta play MA for the third time and i think the Browns' Cinderella story ends in the AFC title game... but we ain't layin down for nobody (lookin at u MA!!!)[/QUOTE]

Lol hey anything goes in Madden...I'm definitely not gonna get overconfident! Just the fact that you beat BV is pretty intimidating...I was relieved though, I don't have a great record against him in our Madden '12 history....

Let me know when you wanna play though, I'll be around all day/night tomorrow (Friday) after like 2 or 3 p.m. EST. PM me or just post in here, I check every couple hours or so, so try and let me know plenty of time in advance.

[quote name='sprice8688']has all the games been played? who won besides me and duece[/QUOTE]

LV and MA.

I handed off the commish reins to LV, feel free to just keep 'em through the rest of the playoffs so I don't need to worry about advancing us.

[quote name='Doomtime']MasterAwesome likes deep bombs to glitched tight ends. He also uses a gameshark. Heads up Deuce.[/QUOTE]

lmao... i knew everything except the gameshark lol... i had a feeling u were still lurking in the shadows.

MA, i should be able to play around 2... i'm free pretty much all day but my day is never set in stone so if something comes up, I'll let u know

[quote name='sprice8688']has all the games been played? who won besides me and duece[/QUOTE]

That'd be me Sprice. What time do you want to play tonight? (PM me)

Ok, so little to no response about next season so far.

If it remains that way, I think this is the plan.

----

Switching the Difficulty to All-Madden to make the CPU games more fun.

And possibly putting all of the remaining players into one or two divisions (hopefully more). That way we can maximize the amount of User vs. User games.

Feel free to input, but at this point it looks like me and a few people will be playing a CPU season.

(unless i'm out of the loop and everyone is secretly planning on staying)

P.S. I want to play with these Cardinals through the summer, so if you don't want to commit to anything, but just play your games here and there, I have no problem with that. I'll advance us regularly. You might get booted with an invite back here and there if your in someones way though.

The Browns improbable run has come to an end... went down in flames. I'm satisfied tho cuz i didn't expect to even sniff the playoffs when I took over the team. GG MA. Until January folks...

A little late, but GG MA, you balled out on defene, finally someone made kyle orton look like kyle orton. And u chewed up my cover 3 with then streaks in the slot, cj fumbling on the 1 with 2 min left n all my timeouts didn't help either.

Gg tho do me a favor and put a beatin on sprice he needs it

I'm done with madden, I might hop on just to give LV a whoopin with my titans a couple times but besides that I'm taking a much needed break.

This season was fun but nowhere near as meaningful as last season, im only playin 4 seasons in m13, 5 is too much

[quote name='BSETI50']A little late, but GG MA, you balled out on defene, finally someone made kyle orton look like kyle orton. And u chewed up my cover 3 with then streaks in the slot, cj fumbling on the 1 with 2 min left n all my timeouts didn't help either.

Gg tho do me a favor and put a beatin on sprice he needs it

I'm done with madden, I might hop on just to give LV a whoopin with my titans a couple times but besides that I'm taking a much needed break.

This season was fun but nowhere near as meaningful as last season, im only playin 4 seasons in m13, 5 is too much[/QUOTE]

so much love thanks man lol

[quote name='BSETI50']
This season was fun but nowhere near as meaningful as last season, im only playin 4 seasons in m13, 5 is too much[/QUOTE]

You only played 4 this year. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']You only played 4 this year. ;)[/QUOTE]

Tru but I played the same amount of madden probably more befroe I joined the league playin ranked matches...its just the time of year after 5 seasons, put the football on the shelf for a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i could keep the titans for next year, although i guess changing teams would make it interesting, if we wanted to try n get rid of the parody that clearly exists, we could have a lottery where the teams with the lowest winning percentages throughout this year pick first

[quote name='LVPatriots']Hey MA if you see this Sprice's power has been out, but I'll let you know as soon as we can advance.[/QUOTE]

All right, it's cool...no rush. I probably won't get a chance to play at all today anyways, I'm going to a grad party tonight at 7 so unless we advance before then, I'll be incapacitated....tomorrow is wide open though.

Also, I might be up for sticking around in the league too. I might not be 100% committed to playing all my CPU games and stuff, but I'll probably stay in the league and keep checking in here so if I have any human games then I'll be down to schedule those and get those in. I wouldn't mind swapping teams either if you end up wanting to put everyone in one division/conference.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Hey if possible I would like to get into the next season. Please let me know what i need to do.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool, just wait til after the Super Bowl ends, and we will get it figured out.

Do you have a particular team in mind?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Ok cool, just wait til after the Super Bowl ends, and we will get it figured out.

Do you have a particular team in mind?[/QUOTE]

49ers, Steelers, or Broncos.

Alright Steelers or Broncos should be open, I haven't heard from those owners.

I still have to figure out what everyones status is, just check in on the thread in a few days.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Hey MA if you see this Sprice's power has been out, but I'll let you know as soon as we can advance.[/QUOTE]

I figured that might be the case, a ton of people around here are without power. Needless to say, no rush.

[quote name='bvharris']Any word from Sprice?[/QUOTE]

powers been out since friday 1130pm... they aint really sayin much besides sometimr this week it will be on.... with everything going on its really hard i can see if i can find somewhere to take my xbox but unless we can delay i dont know when ill get power back sorry for the hold up

[quote name='sprice8688']worst case scenario u can either sub or let lv play the cpu[/QUOTE]

Nah. This is the last season anyway, so it's not like everyone else is waiting for the draft.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Alright Steelers or Broncos should be open, I haven't heard from those owners.

I still have to figure out what everyones status is, just check in on the thread in a few days.[/QUOTE]

just read forums. im interested in staying the owner of the steelers. i changed to falcons for the playoffs. i well switch back immediatly o avoid confusion.

also note we may need to speed up the first or second half of next season to finish the new one before madden 2013 launches on aug 28.

This power outtage may just be LV's big break, sprice might be a lil rusty once he gets power back....and last time I lost power with my xbox on I got the red ring when I went to turn it back on....just sayin...

[quote name='BSETI50']This power outtage may just be LV's big break, sprice might be a lil rusty once he gets power back....and last time I lost power with my xbox on I got the red ring when I went to turn it back on....just sayin...[/QUOTE]

lol i may have played 5 games of madden in the past month in a half i dont think the power outage is gonna affect me anymore then just the fact i aint been playin... bv beat me with his backups week 17 i didnt rest anyone... lv has a real good chance to represent the nfc this yr

whatever i want MA to win...good luck gettin calvin the ball when jimmy smith is on him with ed reed and earl thomas over the top

[quote name='BSETI50']whatever i want MA to win...good luck gettin calvin the ball when jimmy smith is on him with ed reed and earl thomas over the top[/QUOTE]

i gotta make it to ma first but if i do ill make sure calvin gets a couple td passes just for u... to bad i couldnt whip ur ass for another title :)

Well apparently my pass defense is 29th in the league....so I wouldn't feel too intimidated if I was sprice lol. I think the last time he played me, he was like 25/28 passing or something like that.....definitely gotta sic Jimmy Smith on Calvin though!! But even so, I'd be more worried about ball-hawking Jocqua Joseph if I was him! I got him back from injury just in time for the Superbowl.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Well apparently my pass defense is 29th in the league....so I wouldn't feel too intimidated if I was sprice lol. I think the last time he played me, he was like 25/28 passing or something like that.....definitely gotta sic Jimmy Smith on Calvin though!! But even so, I'd be more worried about ball-hawking Jocqua Joseph if I was him! I got him back from injury just in time for the Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

i think ive played lv 3 or 4 times 2 have been blowouts and 2 i was very lucky to get a win.. its not.gonna be an easy game at all... but i look forward to playing u ma of.i get the chance

[quote name='sprice8688']powers back on.... i didnt get a chance to check my internet as soon as i get home ill let u know if i can play to$$$$t[/QUOTE]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy! Alright, 5pm Pacific is the earliest I can play.

Let me know

[quote name='sprice8688']i should be on between 9 and 10 eastern hopefully that works for u...[/QUOTE]

Yea sounds good! MA, hoping you see this, anyway you can play tonight after our game?

[quote name='sprice8688']im never rootin for u or bseti again![/QUOTE]

C'mon man, you're going for a 3-peat. NO ONE should be rooting for you.

[quote name='LVPatriots']C'mon man, you're going for a 3-peat. NO ONE should be rooting for you.[/QUOTE]

first time in league history everyone should be rooting for me :)... i was jokin by the way if i lose imma jump on the cardinal bandwagon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sprice8688']first time in league history everyone should be rooting for me :)... i was jokin by the way if i lose imma jump on the cardinal bandwagon[/QUOTE]

Just jump on it now and sit Megatron and Stafford

[quote name='sprice8688']:([/QUOTE]

Gotta pull for my own brother, haha.

[quote name='sprice8688']bv when u plan on starting the thread for 13[/QUOTE]

Later this month probably.

lv gotta pick up all my stuff from my friend who let me stay whilr power was out... soon as i get home ill check to make sure my internet is on and post if i can play
.. guessing 930 10 eastern earliest to latest

bread's done
Back