Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Master lets aim for 7pm cst if that works for you[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm sorry man but can we postpone it until 9 p.m. CST if that's okay with you? I unwillingly got caught up in some Father's Day stuff that I can't get out of...! I can play anytime tonight after 9 CST if you can manage that. If not, just have me booted so you can play a sub or CPU. I was trying for the last 15 minutes to see how I can send a PM through my phone but I can't figure it out....so I'm sorry this is posted in here

hey tried 2 or 3 times to get my game going but was having issue with the ea server so i will end up trying one last time after the okc miami game but if u want to go ahead and advance im cool with it to not a big deal

[quote name='Deuce20602']Savvy[/QUOTE]

i still play there games if people dont want to play the computer

I'm nominating Arizona Cardinals half back Luke Lloyd for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Not sure if Doom is doing awards this season. But Lloyd is the clear winner, 18 touchdowns and 1000+ rushing yards with 2 more games to go. No other offensive rookies come close to touching that.

71 ovr, second round draft pick.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I'm nominating Arizona Cardinals half back Luke Lloyd for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Not sure if Doom is doing awards this season. But Lloyd is the clear winner, 18 touchdowns and 1000+ rushing yards with 2 more games to go. Don't think any other ofensive rookies can come close to touching that.[/QUOTE]

We're not doing awards this season. Too many CPU games and sims.

[quote name='bvharris']We're not doing awards this season. Too many CPU games and sims.[/QUOTE]

Well, with or without the Award, the guy had a great season. Averaging over 8 yards a carry while splitting duties with Williams.

I cant believe I lost my sim game. 6/7 record. But it's ok. I can still hinder the ravens or browns chances of being division champs.

speaking of CPU games can you boot red i haven't heard from him and he had simmed his last like 5 games or so

Is the cowboys owner still in the league , I am available to play our match-up I tried sending a pm from my phone yesterday Im not sure if you got it though

[quote name='Doomtime']My condolences to Grand Cru and Deuce who may be on suicide watch after that beatdown. Durant will get his.[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO.... I'm ok. Had Harden actually played this series, we would've won in 5

Might not get my game in, I'm moving and I was going to have to play the CPU anyway. If it determines my playoff chances I'll make sure to get it in.

[quote name='Deuce20602']ROTFLMAO.... I'm ok. Had Harden actually played this series, we would've won in 5[/QUOTE]

True that. Dude checked out for the whole series.

Finally got a win. Granted it was by the CPU but a win is a win, right? my game froze at the end of the game while reviewing replays and stats. Was scared the game didn't get logged, but did. My last two games maybe meaningless. I do have to say I had the best time playing online competitive with everyone. When the next season starts with madden13 ill be here. i do wonder how teams are chosen. lottery or first come first serve?

i say we boot reds, he works too much he hasnt played a game in like 10 weeks right? boot him n replace him with someone thats actually in the hunt in the nfc, or someone who is still dedicated n deserves it...same with the texans if they make the playoffs...

Guys something's come up and I'll be out of town until Tuesday night. I'm scheduled to play Cincy, but I didn't get a chance to leave the league first. He can play the CPU or we can sim, doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='BSETI50']i say we boot reds, he works too much he hasnt played a game in like 10 weeks right? boot him n replace him with someone thats actually in the hunt in the nfc, or someone who is still dedicated n deserves it...same with the texans if they make the playoffs...[/QUOTE]

No disrespect to current owner(s). I'd like to take the reins. Even if a CPU team makes the wildcard.i would love to play. My season is over.

hey me widow havent had any contact with eachother neither of us have tried but our game is tonight wut should i do

i'm out right now...not quite sure when I'll be home. if you're ready to advance and it's not played, go ahead and sim it. i should be home around midnight tho

[quote name='Deuce20602']i'm out right now...not quite sure when I'll be home. if you're ready to advance and it's not played, go ahead and sim it. i should be home around midnight tho[/QUOTE]

I'm planning to advance in the morning, so as long as you get it in tonight you're fine.

Alright, let's see what we've got for the playoffs.

AFC:
1. New England
2. Tennessee/Baltimore (depending on the outcome of the Browns/Ravens game)
3. Tennessee/Cleveland (ditto)
4. Denver (assuming they handle the CPU Bills)*
5. New York
6. Baltimore/Cleveland (loser of their game)

The Titans hold the tiebreak over the Browns, but not the Ravens. MA has the most to play for since he can be anywhere from the 2 to the 6.

Also, the Chargers and Broncos are currently tied, but the Chargers hold the tie-break. If someone wants to go ahead and join as the Raiders and smack down the Chargers to make sure Kaster wins that division, I'm fine with that.

NFC:
1. Detriot
2. Arizona
3. New York
4. Atlanta (this is the only CPU team that is going to make the playoffs)
5. Green Bay
6. Chicago

I believe there are a couple of other teams which can still sneak in, though they're unowned. If any CPU teams do make the playoffs, we'll have someone fill in. Hopefully it's just Atlanta.

[quote name='sprice8688']may need someone for the packers 2 being that matt hasnt played the last 8 or so games i think[/QUOTE]

I'll get in touch with him and see what's up.

[quote name='KasterDB']San Diego beat me last time I played them :cry: but okay![/QUOTE]

If you're nervous about losing, I'm sure someone else can do it for you.

Sprice and I are playing this evening, it's too bad our first game of the entire franchise is a meaningless Week 17 affair. Perhaps we'll meet again in the final game of the year. ;)

I'll volunteer to beat up the chargers after my game with the Giants which is at 5pm pacific. It's been awhile since I lost to the CPU so you will be safe Kaster.

If nobody has done it by then, feel free and go ahead if anyone else wants to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back