Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='bvharris']Sign ALL the guys![/QUOTE]

1bh9.jpg

[quote name='staticz']lol sorry man. I saw him and had to take him earlier because I knew someone would snipe him.[/QUOTE]

what sucks is i had a 3rd selection available, and didn't use it today, lol

Okay, I think I'm done...

Broncos haul:

QB Vince Young
WR Lee Evans
LT Sam Baker
LT Max Starks
RE Shawne Merriman
DT Spencer Johnson
LOLB Quincy Black
MLB Donel Hopkins (90 speed what!)
CB Joshua Moore
FS Will Hill
SS Davis Sims

I tried to limit myself to 10, but I saw one other guy I liked so I scooped him up. Only guy I missed out on was Dallas Clark.

And yes, all these guys are getting legit tryouts. Though obviously some won't make the final roster.

[quote name='bvharris']Okay, I think I'm done...

Broncos haul:

QB Vince Young
WR Lee Evans
LT Sam Baker
LT Max Starks
RE Shawne Merriman
DT Spencer Johnson
LOLB Quincy Black
CB Joshua Moore
FS Will Hill
SS Davis Sims

I tried to limit myself to 10, but I saw one other guy I liked so I scooped him up. Only guy I missed out on was Dallas Clark.

And yes, all these guys are getting legit tryouts. Though obviously some won't make the final roster.[/QUOTE]

crap man.

[quote name='bvharris']Okay, I think I'm done...

Broncos haul:

QB Vince Young
WR Lee Evans
LT Sam Baker
LT Max Starks
RE Shawne Merriman
DT Spencer Johnson
LOLB Quincy Black
CB Joshua Moore
FS Will Hill
SS Davis Sims

And yes, all these guys are getting legit tryouts. Though obviously some won't make the final roster.[/QUOTE]

I scooped Dallas Clark first nice

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I scooped Dallas Clark first nice[/QUOTE]

Lol. He was 2nd on my list after that 90 speed MLB who I thought you might be going after first. :lol:

[quote name='BSETI50']Bengals sign mlb tyrone mckenzie[/QUOTE]

Was tyrone mckenzie on the restricted list? Mlb 68ovr. Bucs seemed to have signed him at some point within the last hour or so

[quote name='BSETI50']Was tyrone mckenzie on the restricted list? Mlb 68ovr. Bucs seemed to have signed him at some point within the last hour or so[/QUOTE]

Looks like he got to him first.

Thought if u post in the thread first u get the player. I was playing ur bro in a game while i posted it at 9:01, he has yet to post

[quote name='bvharris']Lol. He was 2nd on my list after that 90 speed MLB who I thought you might be going after first. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol I was going after him second actually I was going to take Kadeem Berry first than Hopkins , than Clark

[quote name='BSETI50']Thought if u post in the thread first u get the player. I was playing ur bro in a game while i posted it at 9:01, he has yet to post[/QUOTE]

Not with open free agency. Just sign whoever, you don't need to post in the thread.

All you need to be careful of is not signing guys which people claimed in the 3 rounds of closed FA but who they've yet to sign.

[quote name='BSETI50']Thought if u post in the thread first u get the player. I was playing ur bro in a game while i posted it at 9:01, he has yet to post[/QUOTE]

didnt think we had to once he opened it to everyone.

Trade:

Cardinals receive-
3rd round pick

Titans receive-
John Skelton- QB, 25 years old, 76 OVR, 1 year remaining for 590K in 2013

[quote name='Superstar']Is there a current list of guys who are taken but havent been signed yet? Just got home - sorry[/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't think there are too many out there but just check versus the list on the previous page.

Any chance we can advance a little early? I would love to get my game/practice in tonight before I go to bed. If not, no big deal, I will just play my game tomorrow.

Pitfall gave me the go ahead to play the CPU in week 2 of the preseason. If he hasn't gotten on and switched himself to auto before we advance, I would appreciate if one of the commisioners did it. Thanks in advance.

I set it to sim a bit ago.

Have any of you guys ran into the problem of trying to accept or send an invitation for a game and it keeps saying the session is no longer available?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I set it to sim a bit ago.

Have any of you guys ran into the problem of trying to accept or send an invitation for a game and it keeps saying the session is no longer available?[/QUOTE]

Oh you set it to sim, not auto? That would only simulate or allow your week one opponent to play the game. It would go back to normal the fallowing week.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I set it to sim a bit ago.

Have any of you guys ran into the problem of trying to accept or send an invitation for a game and it keeps saying the session is no longer available?[/QUOTE]

That happened to me once, I forgot with who, but I had to plug my Xbox directly into my modem to get it to work.

[quote name='Chetty12']That happened to me once, I forgot with who, but I had to plug my Xbox directly into my modem to get it to work.[/QUOTE]

The only workaround I've found is to be at the Madden main menu when you accept an invite, but it's not working tonight for some reason.

[quote name='Chetty12']Oh you set it to sim, not auto? That would only simulate or allow your week one opponent to play the game. It would go back to normal the fallowing week.[/QUOTE]

I fixed it to auto just now.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']hey whats the list of taken free agents or what page is it on ?[/QUOTE]

346 has the most recent update I believe

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']hey whats the list of taken free agents or what page is it on ?[/QUOTE]

Round 3 picks:

1. Jags -
2. Seahawks -
3. Browns -
4. Bucs - WR Trevon Lee
5. Cowboys
6. Raiders - WR Devon Hurd
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets - LOLB Spencer Adkins
10. Colts - CB Cedric Griffin
11. Vikings -
12. Dolphins - MLB Kadeem Berry
13. Chargers
14. Steelers
15. Chiefs - WR Brandon James
16. Rams -
17. Titans - MLB Brandon Siler
18. Falcons - RT Dennis Roland
19. Saints
20. Bears
21. Patriots
22. Eagles -
23. Broncos - C Brad Meester
24. Cardinals - SS Trenton Robinson
25. Redskins - CB Philip Buchanon
26. Bengals - FS Jamarca Sanford
27. Panthers - RG Mike Brisiel
28. Bills -
29. Texans -
30. 49ers - CB Alante Wallace
31. Lions - MLB EJ Henderson
32. Ravens - LT Zach Hurd

Round 2 picks:

1. Jags - CB Jamell Fleming
2. Seahawks -
3. Browns - QB Conner Robinson
4. Bucs - TE Delanie Walker
5. Cowboys
6. Raiders - LG S. Caspers
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets - FS Dwight Lowery
10. Colts - CB Kelvin Hayden
11. Vikings -
12. Dolphins -
13. Chargers
14. Steelers
15. Chiefs - RE Luis Castillio
16. Rams - SS Craig Dahl
17. Titans - C Jeff Faine
18. Falcons - TE Chase Coffman
19. Saints
20. Bears
21. Patriots
22. Eagles -
23. Broncos - DT Albert Haynesworth
24. Cardinals - QB Joe Webb
25. Redskins - QB Carson Palmer
26. Bengals - ROLB Geno Hayes
27. Panthers - LE Marcus Murphy
28. Bills - SS Jordan Babineaux
29. Texans - WR Josh Cribbs
30. 49ers - DT Isaac Sopogoa
31. Lions - TE Visanthe Shiancoe
32. Ravens -

Round 1 picks:

1. Jags - FS Nick Collins
2. Seahawks - CB Eric Wright
3. Browns - DT Gerald McCoy
4. Bucs - K Dave Rayner
5. Cowboys
6. Raiders - CB Rashean Mathis
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets - RT Mike Pollak
10. Colts - CB Marcus Trufant
11. Vikings - DT- Letroy Guion
12. Dolphins - TE C. Miilines
13. Chargers
14. Steelers
15. Chiefs - FB Bryan Young
16. Rams -FS Husain Abdullah
17. Titans - TE Clay Harbor
18. Falcons - DT Tyson Alualu
19. Saints
20. Bears
21. Patriots
22. Eagles - QB Garrett Finnegan
23. Broncos - RE Darnell Dockett
24. Cardinals - WR Daniel Kescoli
25. Redskins - CB Sheldon Brown
26. Bengals - TE Bear Pascoe
27. Panthers - WR Curtis Dozier
28. Bills - RG Ramon Foster
29. Texans - WR Chaz Schilens
30. 49ers - HB Peyton Hillis
31. Lions - K Brandon Cotou
32. Ravens - HB Tobias Bray

Broncos Trade Block

QB Mark Sanchez (yeah right)
WR Dexter McCluster
TE Joel Dreessen
LE Jason Hunter
LE Derek Wolfe
RE Robert Ayers
FS Jim Leonhard

Looking for offensive line help, a good safety, or picks.

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Can jags owner drop Faine[/QUOTE]

I shot him a PM, I'm sure he'll take care of it shortly.

If anyone else had one of your claimed guys signed by someone else, please let me know.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Is it looking like we're gonna advance right at 10:30? Chargers owner can only play tonight if we advance on time.[/QUOTE]

We plan to advance at 10:30 on the nose.

[quote name='bvharris']I shot him a PM, I'm sure he'll take care of it shortly.

If anyone else had one of your claimed guys signed by someone else, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Nope that's all thanks

While checking out my position grades on the CC Wesite...

eB2Nd.jpg

fucking Haynesworth! :lol:

Can't think of any other reason 85+84+81 would grade out to an F. Damn your laziness, Fat Albert.

[quote name='staticz']Not sure how he fell through but I just found a stud RB! 91 SPD, 85 CAR, 89 TRK, 93 SPM, 91 JUK.[/QUOTE]

I know how. I signed him and then dropped him a few minutes ago. Wasn't enamored with his acceleration.

bread's done
Back