Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='bvharris']Make me an offer I can't refuse.[/QUOTE]

Making offers people can't refuse is my specialty lol I will take a look and hopefully come up with something before week 1

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']You forgot our Champ Bailey deal ;)[/QUOTE]

doesnt matter who comes to san fran calvin will destroy them

[quote name='sprice8688']doesnt matter who comes to san fran calvin will destroy them[/QUOTE]

I hear that we will see next time I might just go ahead and put 70 points up on you with RG3 now

[quote name='RamesuThe1']No question, unequivocally, if this were a regular season game, I would have absolutely taken my proverbial foot off the gas. But, because the only practice we get against humans with our backups are these games, I thought it useful to get my rookies some reps in a normal offensive gameplan.[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing: Nobody has an issue with this being a competitive league and people trying to improve their game. We're all competitive, including me, and we all want to win. But in this league, even more important than winning is being part of this community, and sometimes that means striving to get just a little bit better (or getting those last few XP points) needs to take a back seat to considering the feelings of someone else. That's what not running up the score is all about, and it's the same in the regular season or the preseason.

You're not going to be terribly inconvenienced by getting slightly fewer reps with the bottom of your WR depth chart. Especially since you're already in the top tier of players in this league. Whatever incremental gains you might make in terms of Madden skill from this doesn't seem worth the price of humiliating a fellow league member, at least to me.

If this were one of your friends in the league and the two of you had no problem with going all out for the full 20 minutes in preseason, I'd be fine with it. In fact, in my game against Chetty he was up 2 scores or so and I sent him a message saying he didn't need to milk the clock. But the fact that it was against someone who made it abundantly clear that he had an issue with it and you completely dismissed him (and continue to do so) is what rubs me the wrong way.

We've heard a lot of justifications and explanations, the only thing we haven't heard is an apology to fero. Since even though you obviously didn't see anything wrong with what you did, it was still enormously uncool from his perspective. Ultimately it's up to you whether that's something worth considering.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']
2. No question, unequivocally, if this were a regular season game, I would have absolutely taken my proverbial foot off the gas. But, because the only practice we get against humans with our backups are these games, I thought it useful to get my rookies some reps in a normal offensive gameplan.[/QUOTE]

My biggest problem with the whole Thing.

[quote name='bvharris']Reminder for pre-season games: Just because injuries are off isn't an excuse to mine for XP. [/QUOTE]

What you did last night...regardless of how you felt about it was mining for xp. Against the rules, mind you.

while some of my players got 800-1000 xp for the game, i'd imagine some of your players got 3-4k.... easy.

Tell me how this is fair in your eyes?

[quote name='siradam134']
What you did last night...regardless of how you felt about it was mining for xp. Against the rules, mind you.

while some of my players got 800-1000 xp for the game, i'd imagine some of your players got 3-4k.... easy.

Tell me how this is fair in your eyes?[/QUOTE]

I've said my last piece regarding this but I honestly don't think any of my players got a huge xp boost. The turnovers are what caused the score to get out of hand. I didn't have an awesome game statisically with any player.

[quote name='sprice8688']sent u a pm can u play to$$$$t[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I never seem to have received a PM from you. Also, I don't know when the dollar signs mean, but I should be around tomorrow morning/early afternoon to play the week three preseason game.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hmm. I never seem to have received a PM from you. Also, I don't know when the dollar signs mean, but I should be around tomorrow morning/early afternoon to play the week three preseason game.[/QUOTE]

I think his autocorrect is screwed up and he is spelling something other than 'night'

[quote name='staticz']I think his autocorrect is screwed up and he is spelling something other than 'night'[/QUOTE]

It happens every time he says "tonight", I've just been enjoying the ride. :D

Anybody know the Saints owner I been trying to get in contact with him I want to play my game , can he be set to auto if I don't here from him by 3pm today ???

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hmm. I never seem to have received a PM from you. Also, I don't know when the dollar signs mean, but I should be around tomorrow morning/early afternoon to play the week three preseason game.[/QUOTE]

for some reason my phone puts the dollar signs there whenever i type to night together lol... ill send u another one

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I hear that we will see next time I might just go ahead and put 70 points up on you with RG3 now[/QUOTE]

lmao its on

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Manningham is a 85 by the way not 82 ovr[/QUOTE]

U r write but I think when tried the trade first he was a 82 ????
But madden be fucking up with rating cuz now v Davis a 90 but when I play my first pre season he jump up to a 95 !!!!!!

[quote name='Man2008']U r write but I think when tried the trade first he was a 82 ????
But madden be fucking up with rating cuz now v Davis a 90 but when I play my first pre season he jump up to a 95 !!!!!![/QUOTE]

Cru did u switch your scheme ????

[quote name='siradam134']I can't put any teams on autopilot until 7pm tonight.[/QUOTE]

There's a chance i'm going to be a nice boss and let the boys go home early today. If that's the case, i'll be able to change the autopilot settings earlier.

I'll let you know.

[quote name='siradam134']There's a chance i'm going to be a nice boss and let the boys go home early today. If that's the case, i'll be able to change the autopilot settings earlier.

I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

On my phone so forgive me for not sorting back through this mess to find the schedule, but we are advancing to the next week tonight, correct?

[quote name='ubernes']On my phone so forgive me for not sorting back through this mess to find the schedule, but we are advancing to the next week tonight, correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we are advancing tonight. I am unsure of what time exactly though.

I'll be home right about 5:30pm est and will take care of autopilot then. can someone make me a list of who I need to switch please?

why they gotta be so stingy with the xp points, my rookie cb gets a 99 yd pick6 only worth a few hundred? sheeit

[quote name='siradam134']I'll be home right about 5:30pm est and will take care of autopilot then. can someone make me a list of who I need to switch please?[/QUOTE]

Actually put me on auto-pilot, I am still having a problem with the EA servers not loading.

[quote name='BSETI50']why they gotta be so stingy with the xp points, my rookie cb gets a 99 yd pick6 only worth a few hundred? sheeit[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should score 80 points :lol:

[quote name='Blade3D']Well shit I can play then...you made it out like you had to play last night, ill show up at 6:45 CST[/QUOTE]

Well I wanted to, when I said asap, I was saying as soon as possible (for you) last night.

Sucks about your servers, we haven't played since JV I think.

[quote name='Doomtime']Texans-Raiders 5 PM PST[/QUOTE]

is he on auto or no because i sent him a message cause i play him when we advance so just wondering??

[quote name='MasterAwesome']On my phone so I apologize for not PMing, but do you wanna play tonight Chetty?[/QUOTE]

I can't play tonight, could you play tomorrow morning-early afternoon?

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Sure, early afternoon sounds good...is 1 p.m. EST ok?[/QUOTE]

A little earlier would work best for me. Does noon est work for you?

[quote name='sprice8688']thouggt advance was 10?... rider doesnt wanna be up.late[/QUOTE]

It fine. I think we are waiting for the Patriots game to end.

[quote name='Chetty12']A little earlier would work best for me. Does noon est work for you?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I should be able to make that, let's shoot for then

[quote name='sprice8688']thouggt advance was 10?... rider doesnt wanna be up.late if we could advance.soon it.be appreciated[/QUOTE]

I tried advancing. Because cooliam and the patriots decided to schedule their game for 9:30....it won't let me advance.

They're in the 4th quarter, and are finishing soon.. i would imagine..

Next time, schedule it BEFORE the deadline ends, please. Pre-season or not, people had games scheduled for tonight immediately after the deadline,(because of thanksgiving). Please don't do this again.

bread's done
Back