Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

So there's probably been about 30 new pages of ya'll talking. Sorry if this has been answer but; due to being out of town i didn't get to participate in the free for all festivities lol. So i was wondering when i get back home could i sign people that were left over as scraps?

[quote name='GpNinja']So there's probably been about 30 new pages of ya'll talking. Sorry if this has been answer but; due to being out of town i didn't get to participate in the free for all festivities lol. So i was wondering when i get back home could i sign people that were left over as scraps?[/QUOTE]

Yes. FA is now completely open, you can sign whoever you want.

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Any word on the Skelton trade??[/QUOTE]

The Answer is No, and will continue to be no until the trade is approved or rejected. ONCE AGAIN....i promise you will know when this happens.

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Any word on the Skelton trade??[/QUOTE]

i could be wrong but i thought they said they didnt want post like this anymore.

[quote name='GpNinja']So there's probably been about 30 new pages of ya'll talking. Sorry if this has been answer but; due to being out of town i didn't get to participate in the free for all festivities lol. So i was wondering when i get back home could i sign people that were left over as scraps?[/QUOTE]

Can I play the Auto Pilot Rams (Ninja) tonight? I won't have much time before friday afternoon.

They are already on auto-pilot, as you know. Just wondering if i can play it, I pm'ed Ninja already. No word yet though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hemingway012']i could be wrong but i thought they said they didnt want post like this anymore.[/QUOTE]

You're not wrong.

Vince Young is having himself quite a preseason. For now the job is still Osweiler's but VY might be beating out Sanchez for the backup spot.

On that note, any QB-starved team interested in Sanchez for a later round pick?

Wow, my D absolutely sucks. Forget what I said about the salary cap. fuck it. I want my starting safeties back! My offense sure as hell ain't picking up any slack either.

[quote name='ubernes']Wow, my D absolutely sucks. Forget what I said about the salary cap. fuck it. I want my starting safeties back! My offense sure as hell ain't picking up any slack either.[/QUOTE]

yea what happened to landry i thought he was a beast for you last year? too much $?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Can I play the Auto Pilot Rams (Ninja) tonight? I won't have much time before friday afternoon.

They are already on auto-pilot, as you know. Just wondering if i can play it, I pm'ed Ninja already. No word yet though[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear from Ninja at all last night. I'm gonnaplay the game right now. I assume he ain't playing Madden today, and I have to work tomorrow.

[quote name='BSETI50']yea what happened to landry i thought he was a beast for you last year? too much $?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't afford him. With the cuts I've made since I probably could have. My new FS is slower and can't tackle. He's all zone. So might have to change my approach and user a defender I can utilize better.

Just cut my third RT who was making a ridiculous amount of money. Mostly in bonuses but I saved enough money to pick up a couple new safeties. Both quick, hard hitters so hopefully one can replace Landry.

[quote name='ubernes']Couldn't afford him. With the cuts I've made since I probably could have. My new FS is slower and can't tackle. He's all zone. So might have to change my approach and user a defender I can utilize better.

Just cut my third RT who was making a ridiculous amount of money. Mostly in bonuses but I saved enough money to pick up a couple new safeties. Both quick, hard hitters so hopefully one can replace Landry.[/QUOTE]

i just move a cb back to safety... i felt.pretty good playin yest arron berry is pretty good and that ss i drafted to user is nasty.... 3 ints and 2 ff this preseason

[quote name='sprice8688']i just move a cb back to safety... i felt.pretty good playin yest arron berry is pretty good and that ss i drafted to user is nasty.... 3 ints and 2 ff this preseason[/QUOTE]

awareness takes a huge hit when u do that tho

[quote name='ubernes']The real Jets somehow suck more than the CAG Jets. I'm starting to feel better about my Madden ability.[/QUOTE]

Quite. Belichick obviously saw this:

postback112012.jpg

stick a fork in the sanchez/ryan era....its all over after this season. you cant compete with your #1 rival at home without their best player, cya

Just got the game. The new patch allows auto pass during games for CCM right? I want a CPU vs CPU mode but this seems the closest I'll get. How do you put it on during the game? Thanks.

We'll still be advancing to Week 4 this afternoon. Just need to coordinate with fero on what time.

Does anyone have any Week 3 games scheduled for today that we need to be mindful of?

We'll be advancing around 2PM EST.

We'll be advancing to the regular season tomorrow morning, so if you want to get your Week 4 game in I suggest doing it tonight.

[quote name='sprice8688']u have an ideal time set for advance tomm? sent sloften a pm just now hopefully hes available tonight[/QUOTE]

Probably 10 or 11 AM.

Trade Alert: Broncos-Falcons

Falcons receive:

LE Derek Wolfe - 23 years old, 78 OVR, 3 years remaining: $1.19M, $1.36M, $1.60M

Broncos receive:

2nd round pick

[quote name='Man2008']Mario manningham Wr 82 ovr
To the redskins for
Lennord hankerson Wr 76 ovr and 4th round pick[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='Chetty12']Trade:

Cardinals receive-
3rd round pick

Titans receive-
John Skelton- QB, 25 years old, 76 OVR, 1 year remaining for 590K in 2013[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='bvharris']Trade Alert: Broncos-Falcons

Falcons receive:

LE Derek Wolfe - 23 years old, 78 OVR, 3 years remaining: $1.19M, $1.36M, $1.60M

Broncos receive:

2nd round pick[/QUOTE]

It'll be interesting to see if this is approved. Considering the trade DVO and I had for his 2nd rounder was denied.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']It'll be interesting to see if this is approved. Considering the trade DVO and I had for his 2nd rounder was denied.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was a fair deal and I personally voted for it. Considering that the rest of the committee rejected that deal, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this one were as well. If they do, no big deal.

It's worth noting though that a 2014 pick doesn't have quite as much value as a pick in last week's draft did, considering you need to wait a whole season to get a return. Not that it's necessarily enough to move the needle on the deal too much, but it's something to consider.

[quote name='sprice8688']dvo.lawerence jackson is an 80 ovr in fa lol y give up a draft pick that could bring u more[/QUOTE]

wolfe has some great features in the right areas power move is 90 block shedding is 87 cant find that in FA

[quote name='sprice8688']dvo.lawerence jackson is an 80 ovr in fa lol y give up a draft pick that could bring u more[/QUOTE]

I would guess because Wolfe is only a 2nd year player and already has 90 PMV and 88 Block shed. He's also got quick development. The only real knock on Wolfe is his speed, so he's definitely not a speed rusher (though he did have 7 sacks for me last year) but other than that he's definitely a starting caliber player. He started for me all year and would be again if I hadn't added Dockett.

[quote name='DVO21']wolfe has some great features in the right areas power move is 90 block shedding is 87 cant find that in FA[/QUOTE]

just tryin to help u out block shedding.dont cost much xp

Trade Alert :

Titans send:

Kenny Britt WR 88 Ovr 24 yrs old / 2.87 M / 1 year remaining

49ers send:

Michael Crabtree WR 82 Ovr 25 yrs old / 6.37 M 2013 / 2 years remaining

Lenard Hankerson WR 76 Ovr 25yrs old / 750k 2013 / 2 years remaining

[quote name='bvharris']I would guess because Wolfe is only a 2nd year player and already has 90 PMV and 88 Block shed. He's also got quick development. The only real knock on Wolfe is his speed, so he's definitely not a speed rusher (though he did have 7 sacks for me last year) but other than that he's definitely a starting caliber player. He started for me all year and would be again if I hadn't added Dockett.[/QUOTE]
i enjoy using my draft picks so i just figured id let him know... they are good stats

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Trade Alert :

Titans send:

Kenny Britt WR 88 Ovr 24 yrs old / 2.87 M / 1 year remaining

49ers send:

Michael Crabtree WR 82 Ovr 25 yrs old / 6.37 M 2013 / 2 years remaining

Lenard Hankerson WR 76 Ovr 25yrs old / 750k 2013 / 2 years remaining[/QUOTE]

That didn't take long. :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']That didn't take long. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lmao I was going to originally make it a three way lol but negotiations were taking a while lol

bread's done
Back