Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Bucs 34 Falcons 24

Freeman QBR 126.3, yards 288, 3 TD, 1 INT
D. Walker 7Rec, 132 yards, 2 touchdowns
T. Lee 81 yards
Rookie Josh Ramos with another 2 INT, makes it 6 on the year
Robert Sands added another INT

Held Matt Ryan to 150 yards and 2 TD and picked him off 3 times
Jones had a good first half with a total of 83 yards all game and 1 TD
M. Wallace had 90 yards for 2 TD
Rookie MLB got an INT

GG Dvo always fun.

[quote name='Hemingway012']Bucs 34 Falcons 24

Freeman QBR 126.3, yards 288, 3 TD, 1 INT
D. Walker 7Rec, 132 yards, 2 touchdowns
T. Lee 81 yards
Rookie Josh Ramos with another 2 INT, makes it 6 on the year
Robert Sands added another INT

Held Matt Ryan to 150 yards and 2 TD and picked him off 3 times
Jones had a good first half with a total of 83 yards all game and 1 TD
M. Wallace had 90 yards for 2 TD
Rookie MLB got an INT

GG Dvo always fun.[/QUOTE]

the 4th quarter was my downward spiral thats for sure i was in it and then u just took over completely. lol i think its funny i hurt roddy white for the game i guess the falcons defense was sending a message to him that he is dead to them lol ;)
until next hem

[quote name='DVO21']the 4th quarter was my downward spiral thats for sure i was in it and then u just took over completely. lol i think its funny i hurt roddy white for the game i guess the falcons defense was sending a message to him that he is dead to them lol ;)
until next hem[/QUOTE]

yeh white 1 catch 10 yards injured lol. but hes back.

falcons trade block
RB green-ellis overall 88
RE john abraham overall 93
WR michael floyd overall 80 ( if i do move floyd i will be very picky i consider him to be a top tier WR the only thing is i dont really throw to him enough to really need to keep him around anymore)
LOLB Stephen nicholas overall 80

pm me with your offers please just kinda looking for drafts pick for most of the players other than floyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade Alert
Chiefs Send:
LOLB - Justin Houston 24, 82 OVR, 2 years left $800k each year - 91 block shed/94 TAK/95 Power moves
WR - Jon Baldwin 24, 80 OVR, 2 years left $1.76, $1.58 million - 83catch/81cit/93spc

Bucs Send:
CB - Aquib Talib 27, 89 OVR, 3 years left, $1.77, $9.13, $10.83 million
WR - TJ Graham 24, 66 OVR, 4 years left, $690k, $890k, $1.14, $1.48 million - 96spd/80catch

[quote name='staticz']Trade Alert
Chiefs Send:
LOLB - Justin Houston 24, 82 OVR, 2 years left $800k each year
WR - Jon Baldwin 24, 80 OVR, 2 years left $1.76, $1.58 million

Bucs Send:
CB - Aquib Talib 27, 89 OVR, 3 years left, $1.77, $9.13, $10.83 million
WR - TJ Graham 24, 66 OVR, 4 years left, $690k, $890k, $1.14, $1.48 million[/QUOTE]

pretty excited about this one Houston is beast and Baldwin gives me that WR i wanted ive been trying to get Baldwin from him for awhile now i have a chance :)

When u guys get to it Falcons and Titans adjusted our trade

Trade alert:

Falcons receive CB Alterraun Verner 24yrs of age 79 ovr 5yr deal remaining $450k, 1.01M, 1.31M, 1.68M, 2.20M

Zach Brown 23 yrs of age 72 ovr 3yrs remaining $890k, 1.06M, 1.30M

For

Michael Floyd 23 yrs of age 78 ovr 3yrs remaining $1.09M, 1.42M, 1.85M

Atlanta's 5th 146 ovr

[quote name='Cool_iAM']When u guys get to it Falcons and Titans adjusted our trade

Trade alert:

Falcons receive CB Alterraun Verner 24yrs of age 79 ovr 5yr deal remaining $450k, 1.01M, 1.31M, 1.68M, 2.20M

Zach Brown 23 yrs of age 72 ovr 3yrs remaining $890k, 1.06M, 1.30M

For

Michael Floyd 23 yrs of age 78 ovr 3yrs remaining $1.09M, 1.42M, 1.85M

Atlanta's 5th 146 ovr[/QUOTE]

i approve this message DVO21 for your next president ;)

[quote name='DVO21']i approve this message DVO21 for your next president ;)[/QUOTE]

A day may come when DVO develops a consistent vision for this team... But it is not this day! :lol:

[quote name='Blade3D']Trade Alert:

Vikings receive:
3rd round pick in 2014

Cardinals receive:
Christian Ponder- QB, 25 years old, 73 overall, 2 years remaining, 2013-2.76M, 2014- 3.22M[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='augmog']Trade
Ravens sends to Pitt
1st, Bernard Pollard 87 ovr SS, Bruce Johnson 75 ovr CB

Steelers sends to Bal
Troy Polamalu 94 ovr[/QUOTE]

New version approved.

[quote name='bvharris']Chiefs-Pats and Vikings-Chargers are the other two games. Any word?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping to get it in tonight. Was scheduled for Wednesday but got moved then I had to work an extra 6 hours (anyone know of any jobs, lol) so I missed last nights start time.

The Broncos finally climb back into the trading game, giving up some of their WR depth to acquire the guy who will eventually replace Champ (though hopefully not too soon).

Unfortunately I'm at work, so I don't have the exact contract details for either guy. If anyone could look those up I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll update when I can.

Trade Alert

Broncos send:
WR Eric Decker - 26 - 79 OVR - 6 years left at not huge money (I just re-signed him)

Titans send:
CB Jason McCourty - 26 - 83 OVR - I think 3 years left, at a higher salary than Decker.

They're the same age, and McCourty's higher OVR is somewhat balanced out by his larger contract in my view. We'll see what the committee thinks.

[quote name='bvharris']The Broncos finally climb back into the trading game, giving up some of their WR depth to acquire the guy who will eventually replace Champ (though hopefully not too soon).

Unfortunately I'm at work, so I don't have the exact contract details for either guy. If anyone could look those up I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll update when I can.

Trade Alert

Broncos send:
WR Eric Decker - 26 - 79 OVR - 6 years left at not huge money (I just re-signed him)

Titans send:
CB Jason McCourty - 26 - 83 OVR - I think 3 years left, at a higher salary than Decker.

They're the same age, and McCourty's higher OVR is somewhat balanced out by his larger contract in my view. We'll see what the committee thinks.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense now :cool:, well played

Chargers/Vikings was attempted yesterday with a desync. He told me to play the CPU, but I wanted to watch the game. Will be replaying tonight either way.

[quote name='bvharris']Why do I feel like you're hiding something. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Only highlighting. :D Just don't check his Deep Throw Accuracy....

Also, if I wanted to be really deceptive, I could tell people I have Brandon Marshall up for trade. :lol:

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Chargers/Vikings was attempted yesterday with a desync. He told me to play the CPU, but I wanted to watch the game. Will be replaying tonight either way.[/QUOTE]

I assume you were up big when it desync'd?

[quote name='bvharris']I assume you were up big when it desync'd?[/QUOTE]

Not really. It was 21-17 and I was about to score. I want to say it was the end of the 3rd quarter. I think he had 3 games to play last night and he didn't want to replay it.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Not really. It was 21-17 and I was about to score. I want to say it was the end of the 3rd quarter. I think he had 3 games to play last night and he didn't want to replay it.[/QUOTE]

Can you guys try again? Or is he completely unavailable? We're two days before the deadline, you guys have time and we really shouldn't be resorting to CPU games in situations like this.

Originally Posted by bvharris
The Broncos finally climb back into the trading game, giving up some of their WR depth to acquire the guy who will eventually replace Champ (though hopefully not too soon).

Trade Alert

Broncos send:
WR Eric Decker - age 26 - 79 OVR - 6 years left 2013 440k 2014 1.64M 2015 2.14M 2016 2.78M 2017 3.61M

Titans send:
CB Jason McCourty - age 26 - 83 OVR - 5 years- 2013 5.25M 2014 6.16M 2015 7.26M 2016 8.60M 2017 10.23M

They're the same age, and McCourty's higher OVR is somewhat balanced out by his larger contract in my view. We'll see what the committee thinks.

there BV i was board so i got the contract for ya.

[quote name='bvharris']Gracias. McCourty does have more years than I thought he did, but I was correct that his contract is much larger.[/QUOTE]

NP and yeh its pretty big lol

[quote name='Hemingway012']NP and yeh its pretty big lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, though thankfully not albatross big. If he was being paid like a #1 corner, I don't think I'd want him.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Not really. It was 21-17 and I was about to score. I want to say it was the end of the 3rd quarter. I think he had 3 games to play last night and he didn't want to replay it.[/QUOTE]

Ya sorry, it was all that situation, I was just getting really pissed with Madden in the moment. I don't know if we could replay as I set it to simulate or whatever, I'd be willing to replay. I had already attempted a game for the other league that day and got disconnected cause my internet went out, then that happened, and I had rescheduled the other game for a couple of hours later (fell through due to an emergency 20 min before game time). I was all Maddened out at that time, I wasn't thinking about when the deadline was. Sorry if I jumped to a hasty decision.

[quote name='Blade3D']Ya sorry, it was all that situation, I was just getting really pissed with Madden in the moment. I don't know if we could replay as I set it to simulate or whatever, I'd be willing to replay. I had already attempted a game for the other league that day and got disconnected cause my internet went out, then that happened, and I had rescheduled the other game for a couple of hours later (fell through due to an emergency 20 min before game time). I was all Maddened out at that time, I wasn't thinking about when the deadline was. Sorry if I jumped to a hasty decision.[/QUOTE]

Once it is set to sim you can't I had that problem verses the ravens sadly smh

[quote name='Blade3D']Ya sorry, it was all that situation, I was just getting really pissed with Madden in the moment. I don't know if we could replay as I set it to simulate or whatever, I'd be willing to replay. I had already attempted a game for the other league that day and got disconnected cause my internet went out, then that happened, and I had rescheduled the other game for a couple of hours later (fell through due to an emergency 20 min before game time). I was all Maddened out at that time, I wasn't thinking about when the deadline was. Sorry if I jumped to a hasty decision.[/QUOTE]

No problem man. That's why i didn't play the cpu last night. Figured you would want to replay it today.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Once it is set to sim you can't I had that problem verses the ravens sadly smh[/QUOTE]

I think I can still send him an invite even if he set it to sim. I accidentally clicked sim in the other league and I couldn't send an invite to play, but my opponent could still send me an invite.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Gabbert is up for trade if anyone wants him. (86 Short Throw Accuracy) If not, he goes back to being the stadium's grounds keeper.[/QUOTE]

how much he make?? i might use him as a back up you never know who will get injuered. and what are you looking for??

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I think I can still send him an invite even if he set it to sim. I accidentally clicked sim in the other league and I couldn't send an invite to play, but my opponent could still send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

Really I didnt know that ?

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I think I can still send him an invite even if he set it to sim. I accidentally clicked sim in the other league and I couldn't send an invite to play, but my opponent could still send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

Cool, hopefully that works in this case.

Chargers/Vikings is the only game not (yet) scheduled for tonight. My game is the last one right now, which should wrap at 7:30-7:45pm EST.

[quote name='ubernes']Chargers/Vikings is the only game not (yet) scheduled for tonight. My game is the last one right now, which should wrap at 7:30-7:45pm EST.[/QUOTE]

Chargers/Vikings game will be played tonight.

Honestly I'd rather we wait until tomorrow than have someone play the CPU. That really should be the option of last resort in these cases, not first.

bread's done
Back