Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='bvharris']Honestly I'd rather we wait until tomorrow than have someone play the CPU. That really should be the option of last resort in these cases, not first.[/QUOTE]

Thats true plus it gives me some time to actually get practice done this week and work on trade negotiations lol

Blade and I discussed it and things just aren't syncing up right now. Instead of one of us taking the win over the CPU we are fine with both teams being set to simulate. This way its at least a fair outcome. We played through the third quarter the first time and things were pretty even anyways.

[quote name='staticz']Trade Alert
Chiefs Send:
LOLB - Justin Houston 24, 82 OVR, 2 years left $800k each year - 91 block shed/94 TAK/95 Power moves
WR - Jon Baldwin 24, 80 OVR, 2 years left $1.76, $1.58 million - 83catch/81cit/93spc

Bucs Send:
CB - Aquib Talib 27, 89 OVR, 3 years left, $1.77, $9.13, $10.83 million
WR - TJ Graham 24, 66 OVR, 4 years left, $690k, $890k, $1.14, $1.48 million - 96spd/80catch[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

Just wondering is Harrison deal looking good or bad ? I want to try and figure out if we need to revise before my next game especially since we are advancing early now

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Just wondering is Harrison deal looking good or bad ? I want to try and figure out if we need to revise before my next game especially since we are advancing early now[/QUOTE]

We're waiting on 1 vote, which is also the deciding vote. So it really depends how that person goes.

Chiefs over the Pats 24-10

Game started out with a nice drive for the Chiefs but the Pats held tough and forced a FG. Patriots marched downed the field for a TD late in the second quarter.

After half time the Chiefs picked off Brady and Charles scampered into the end zone on the next play. The Patriots managed a FG on their next drive and the Chiefs had to punt. On the following possession Brady threw a pick six which pretty much sealed the game.

GG OG. Chiefs move into first place! I felt good about this game considering I sat both Baldwin and Houston to avoid injuries. Hopefully I can continue this moving forward.

Browns went idle RIGHT at our scheduled time. Guess I should've been early. Still hoping for 745pm est advance, as I have Giants-Jets scheduled too.

Anyone know him? Send him a text if so.

Edit: nevermind. He PMed me. Starting in 10-15.

[quote name='bvharris']I look forward to crushing that optimistic spirit.[/QUOTE]

Go tie someone :lol:

Nah, man I always look forward to our matchups. except this time I plan on winning

Just a note to everyone. If you have PMed me about Gabbert, I will get back to you soon. I usually take a few hours to mull over trades before responding. Also, to Doomtime, I am PMing you right now.

Somehow I have 11M in cap room, I guess I missed out on any good free agents. Anyone looking to move a RB or QB PM me, must be better then who I already have, might would be interested in a WR too.

Your 3-3 Jets! Back to .500 for me. It's been one whole season and 6 games if I'm not mistaken. GG to both the Browns and Giants tonight. Now I have the long wait to advance.

[quote name='Doo Mane']Added Eli Manning and Martellus Bennett to the trading block[/QUOTE]

nobody wants Eli get that stuff out of here lol jk man.

[quote name='ubernes']Your 3-3 Jets! Back to .500 for me. It's been one whole season and 6 games if I'm not mistaken. GG to both the Browns and Giants tonight. Now I have the long wait to advance.[/QUOTE]

You aren't following the plan. Tank mode!

Texans Pull Away Late, Beat Jags 35-10

Very close game through the first three quarters. Jacksonville played some great defense and established the run with MJD.

Rivers managed the game well and did indeed throw another pick, though this was a bomb to end the first half. Thankfully Foster got it going on the ground. Kyle Wilson added a pick six late in the 4th to put the game away.

GG Dark Rider

Arian Foster 19 att 176 yds 4 TDs

Maurice Jones-Drew 13 att 99 yds

[quote name='Hemingway012']nobody wants Eli get that stuff out of here lol jk man.[/QUOTE]
Lol I don't blame em, I don't want him either :p

[quote name='Doomtime']You aren't following the plan. Tank mode!

Texans Pull Away Late, Beat Jags 35-10

Very close game through the first three quarters. Jacksonville played some great defense and established the run with MJD.

Rivers managed the game well and did indeed throw another pick, though this was a bomb to end the first half. Thankfully Foster got it going on the ground. Kyle Wilson added a pick six late in the 4th to put the game away.

GG Dark Rider

Arian Foster 19 att 176 yds 4 TDs

Maurice Jones-Drew 13 att 99 yds[/QUOTE]

Good game to you too! I played you close for the first half, until I imploded in the second half. After 100s of games of Madden 13I think I am finally starting to "get" it.

[quote name='Doomtime']
Rivers managed the game well and did indeed throw another pick, though this was a bomb to end the first half. Thankfully Foster got it going on the ground. Kyle Wilson added a pick six late in the 4th to put the game away.[/QUOTE]

If you want to keep score, Schaub also had a pick and Joseph had a pick six. Quite the even deal! Though Mercilus had 2 sacks. Guess he's legit.

Panthers 24, Saints 13

Carolina capitalizes on 5 Saints turnovers.

Saints were down 7-6 with about 30 second left in the first half and the ball on carolina 2 yard line. I tried playaction to my FB and Chris Gamble steps in front and takes it to the house.

Carolina starts the second half with a long TD pass to Bumpers(who the f is that) on third down when he beat my CB on man to man coverage. Next Saints drive, Sproles has a 60 yd TD called back for holding. Saints then turn the ball over, and Carolina gets a FG. Sproles added a 5 yd Td run late in the game but it was too little too late for the Saints.

I did catch the L, but I was very happy with how i played in this game.. Saints led panthers in most statistics except the saints 5 turnovers to the panthers 2.. Holding your O to 253 yds was an accomplishment to me... If not for that pick at the end of the half, obviously would have been a whole different game.

The day I stop throwing stupid interceptions is the day I will beat MA.. Three of the four times we played these past two seasons has been decided by a panthers pick 6.

Good game MA

[quote name='Cool_iAM']
Trade alert:

Falcons receive CB Alterraun Verner 24yrs of age 79 ovr 5yr deal remaining $450k, 1.01M, 1.31M, 1.68M, 2.20M

Zach Brown 23 yrs of age 72 ovr 3yrs remaining $890k, 1.06M, 1.30M

For

Michael Floyd 23 yrs of age 78 ovr 3yrs remaining $1.09M, 1.42M, 1.85M

Atlanta's 5th 146 ovr[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='bvharris']
Trade Alert

Broncos send:
WR Eric Decker - 26 - 79 OVR - 6 years left at not huge money (I just re-signed him)

Titans send:
CB Jason McCourty - 26 - 83 OVR - I think 3 years left, at a higher salary than Decker.
[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

Trade Alert:

Bucs send:
Beanie Wells-RB-Age 25-contract 1 year 2013 2.37M

Bengals send:
3rd draft pick of this up coming draft.

The reason for me i dont need some one with Beanie Wells skill set sitting on my Bench i have to young RB ahead of him. so i figuered i would get something for him.

[quote name='Hemingway012']yes always now.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that helps me a lot.

Would anyone offended if I pick up all the punters on free agency, and hold the monopoly on punters? :lol:

Champ Bailey is on the block. 91 OVR, 94 speed, 95 man, 86 zone, 95 play rec, 88 press, 74 catch.

Looking for elite offensive line players, a safety (either spot), or and picks.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not really looking to move him for just picks unless I get some sort of ridiculous offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know the colts owner appleinthetree i liked to play our game tonight not sure how good he is with pms or anything i just know its a rare very rare to see him in the thread

[quote name='Zurezo']I'm out of the house right now, can someone tell me if I play this week, I think I'm on bye. Thanks[/QUOTE]

You play the Raiders (Tanebeo)

[quote name='DVO21']does anyone know the colts owner appleinthetree i liked to play our game tonight not sure how good he is with pms or anything i just know its a rare very rare to see him in the thread[/QUOTE]

He's good with PMs, he'll get back to you once he sees it.

[quote name='Hemingway012']You play the Raiders (Tanebeo)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Hopefully we can get our game in today/tonight. I just got home

[quote name='Tanabeo']I love people who are up 28-6 under 2 mins in the 4th and still throw the ball[/QUOTE]

yeh that doesnt seem necessary.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I love people who are up 28-6 under 2 mins in the 4th and still throw the ball[/QUOTE]

On a hook route, to get a 1st down so I could run out the clock because I couldn't run the ball.

Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 1 year 2013 780K

Reason i want this trade is because im pretty set at WR and Schofield will be my starting ROLB

[quote name='Hemingway012']Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 1 year 2013 780K

Reason i want this trade is because im pretty set at WR and Schofield will be my starting ROLB[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to switch to a 3-4 or something? Quentin Groves, Justin Houston, and now Schofield...all pass-rushing OLBs!!!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Are you trying to switch to a 3-4 or something? Quentin Groves, Justin Houston, and now Schofield...all pass-rushing OLBs!!![/QUOTE]
'

my first 3 games i had 0 sacks. and im a 3-4 kinda guy so yeh something liike that.

bread's done
Back