Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

If you went into the depth chart you could reinsert them, but it was really odd.

Tough loss to the Broncos. Weeden really let me down on a bad throw to a wide open Bowe. I also didn't run near enough! GG BV, glad to get the split this season :D

edit: BV also was able to see the issue with this game...me not running the effing ball!

[quote name='staticz']I also didn't run near enough! GG BV, glad to get the split this season :D[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this in my write-up, I was shocked to see only 10 rushing attempts. We were both definitely defending the run well (until McGahee started going beast mode anyway) but I agree giving Charles more carries probably would have been a good move, especially since you lead most of the way.

Based on his last three games of ridiculousness, McGahee now has a higher YPC on the season than McFadden, which is amazing.

Stats on the McDouble through week 13:

McFadden - 157 carries, 880 yards (5.6ypc), 12 TDs
McGahee - 101 carries, 620 yards (6.1ypc), 11 TDs.

dat balance. :D

[quote name='staticz']Really dropped the ball on that game. Especially since Denver has an arguably easier schedule the rest of the way.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about that, I should definitely be favored in 3 of my 4 games, but you never know. The 4th one is against Doom though, so you probably have a marginally better chance at running the table than I do. Though I guess it's possible Doom will have nothing to play for by Week 16 and will be resting guys (especially given my history of Adrian Foster killin').

Considering we both hold the tie-breaker over the Bills (which is huge), there's still a decent chance we're both going to make it.

[quote name='sprice8688']raiders and packers have cpu games ..... if we find someone before i can get my bro back online thats fine[/QUOTE]

Yes, both of you go ahead and play the CPU. We'll see what we're going to do about both teams, but right now there's no reason to let them hold us up.

[quote name='itlnstln']I PMd superstar(cowboys). Writing for response.[/QUOTE]

He's been on vacation, though I believe he was supposed to be back today. If you don't hear back tonight though, go ahead and play the CPU. I don't think he'll mind.

Any word on Redskins-Giants?

Yeah Foster probably won't see the field much down the stretch. We'll see though.

I'm just trying to get Rivers some XP while landing a bye.

Nope, no response from Man so far, was supposed to play him yesterday but he said he was under the weather so hopefully Giants-Redskins happens today

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah Foster probably won't see the field much down the stretch. We'll see though.

I'm just trying to get Rivers some XP while landing a bye.[/QUOTE]

I suppose a late collapse by either the Texans or Bengals could change things, but I've considered the byes pretty well wrapped up for a while now. Especially since the Bengals swept the Ravens.

BSETI's having a ridiculous season. Right now I'd consider him or Chetty the most likely first-timers to break into the Super Bowl club.

[quote name='Doo Mane']Nope, no response from Man so far, was supposed to play him yesterday but he said he was under the weather so hopefully Giants-Redskins happens today[/QUOTE]

Thanks, keep me posted.

Hey if the Bears are still open I'll take them. I'm in the Gentlemans League but I generally find that I have more than enough time to play. My gamertag is BillyMcDugal86 if I could join. Thanks.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm opening the Bears back up, he's had plenty of time to join up. Let me know if anyone wants them.[/QUOTE]
Hey if the Bears are still open I'll take them. I'm in the Gentlemans League but I generally find that I have more than enough time to play. My gamertag is BillyMcDugal86 if I could join. Thanks.

[quote name='billymcdugal']Hey if the Bears are still open I'll take them. I'm in the Gentlemans League but I generally find that I have more than enough time to play. My gamertag is BillyMcDugal86 if I could join. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing. Could you PM siradam134, he can send you an invite.

The NFC is wide open... Me and cru could be dropped before the championship rd...I'm mad the 2 bros took the NFC 1 and 2. Also ma beat me cru and doom this could be his yr

[quote name='sprice8688']The NFC is wide open... Me and cru could be dropped before the championship rd...I'm mad the 2 bros took the NFC 1 and 2. Also ma beat me cru and doom this could be his yr[/QUOTE]

yeh i have a couple tough games left You and MA again for my last 2 games. should be a tough finish to the season. Hope i can stay at that one spot.

hey could anyone tell me the password to get into the league, I tried all the ones I've used in the past. I'm taking over for the Bears so I'd like to try to get my game in tomorrow if it is possible.

[quote name='billymcdugal']hey could anyone tell me the password to get into the league, I tried all the ones I've used in the past. I'm taking over for the Bears so I'd like to try to get my game in tomorrow if it is possible.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. As I said above, PM siradam134 and he'll send you an invite.

Edit: You should have an invite waiting for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RamesuThe1']What's left? The two CPU games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that looks to be it. We now have an owner for the Bears, but I'm not sure they'll be able to schedule it for today. The Chargers-Raiders game can be simmed if not played. Look for us to advance pretty early this evening.

[quote name='billymcdugal']I sent Matt Young a PM about getting in the packers bears tonight, havent heard back but I just send the PM last night.[/QUOTE]

K, keep us posted.

hey is there a list of the rules for the management side of things? was looking to try to resign some of my players and things like that before the offseason.

Hey I was wondering what the overall consensus is with the player traits. From what I've looked up some say its important, some say its important with simming, and others say its not worth it and just boost their stats. I was curious what people on here generally thought.

Billy, I just read your PM. Thankful that the BNears got an owner, since I didn'twant to play the CPU. I can play at 6:30 Eastern today, which was why I asked Hemingway to play at that time. Can you play me then instead?

EDIT: Just read latest PM, and I see you can't play til a few hours after then. I'm game, but I'm not sure if everyone's willing to wait.

i have to leave at 6:40 est and will probably be back around 9:30 est, if there's any chance you could do it at 5:45 est otherwise I would have to wait till I get back from work.
essentially i have an interview at 2:45 est, probably done at 4, back at 4:30, so if there's a way to fit it in the 4:30-6:30 window so i can leave for work again, otherwise we'll just wait till after im back.

Crap. No, I can't play any earlier. Again, I can play you after you get off work, but I understand that people may not want to wait any longer. If we're allowed to play, great. But I understand if it has to be simmed.

[quote name='Matt Young']Crap. No, I can't play any earlier. Again, I can play you after you get off work, but I understand that people may not want to wait any longer. If we're allowed to play, great. But I understand if it has to be simmed.[/QUOTE]
i imagine it wont be a problem.

How sure are you that you'd be able to start at 9:30EST?

Waiting 3+ hours for one game loses us a lot of time in which a whole slew of games could be played, but if you guys can get a firm time in place we'll wait.

[quote name='bvharris']How sure are you that you'd be able to start at 9:30EST?

Waiting 3+ hours for one game loses us a lot of time in which a whole slew of games could be played, but if you guys can get a firm time in place we'll wait.[/QUOTE]
I think what I will try to do is to see is he can play the game earlier and then i'll take care of my work stuff at 9 instead of being home than. Also trying to see if i can rearrange my schedule so that I can make the 6:30 that he said he originally could do. But I will update you guys when I get back home around 4.

[quote name='billymcdugal']I think what I will try to do is to see is he can play the game earlier and then i'll take care of my work stuff at 9 instead of being home than. Also trying to see if i can rearrange my schedule so that I can make the 6:30 that he said he originally could do. But I will update you guys when I get back home around 4.[/QUOTE]

That would definitely be preferable. :D

Let us know.

[quote name='bvharris']That would definitely be preferable. :D

Let us know.[/QUOTE]
yeah I think that Matt had said that he couldnt do it before 6:30, so its just waiting on the people i work for, although i think they're flying back to ohio from arizona right now, but I think I will just come back here as soon as I am back with talking to this new client and then hopefully be back at at least 8:15. *crosses fingers*
EDIT I was able to move things around so I can play the game with Matt Young at 6:30. I'll PM him now just so he sees it.

i think Sam Sheilds and Justin Houston finally come back after both of them suffering Dislocated knees. I play Matt next so lets hope Sheilds has a big game VS his former team.

My rookie OLB is back this coming week. And then I realized he's not very good. So I think Pace will continue to start. He's a beast in comparison.

i just hate when you trade for a player then he gets injured. I traded for Houston to help with my pass rush first game in the first half he gets injured for 5 or 6 weeks i cant remember but still. ugh lol just happy to have him back.

[quote name='Blade3D']Traded for Washington and he was out for like 7 weeks...basically the rest of this season[/QUOTE]

yeh i saw that when i was looking at mine that sucks. but dont you get him back this week.

[quote name='billymcdugal']
EDIT I was able to move things around so I can play the game with Matt Young at 6:30. I'll PM him now just so he sees it.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. We'll be advancing around 7:30PM EST.

[quote name='billymcdugal']had a disc as we were going towards half time, sent an xbox msg and waiting[/QUOTE]
probably will have to be simmed, as i have to leave in less than 45 minutes

Yeah, I was just starting to get things going my way, and then it disconnected me from XBL altogether. I've tried signing in again, and it won't let me. I guess it will have to be a sim. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back