Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Hey the Saints owner (neworlbush) messaged me that he just had surgery on his hand and needs to be put on auto whenever you get a chance Fero. Sorry for not PMing...on my phone!!

Yea... im gonna have to take a couple weeks off... blacking out on st pattys day finally caught up to me as i had to have surgery on the hand that i hurt when I blacked out on st pattys day ://////// I wont be able to make it to the xbox till later, so if fero you could put me on auto thatd be awesome

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Hey the Saints owner (neworlbush) messaged me that he just had surgery on his hand and needs to be put on auto whenever you get a chance Fero. Sorry for not PMing...on my phone!![/QUOTE]

doing it now.

[quote name='Hemingway012']Bucs win 52-30 over the jets.

Also Bass 99 Hitpower took out his RB for the rest of the season.[/QUOTE]

i wish that would have happened before i faced him that dude ran all over me your SS is a beast though

Falcons over Dolphins 27-0.

Dolphins Offense: 59 Rushing Yards / 18 Passing Yards
Falcons Offense: 169 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 104 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 3 Interceptions, 4 Sacks
Falcons Defense: 1 Interception

Jason Kinslow had a 62 Yard Field Goal.

Game scheduled for 9 against Seattle, the owner hasnt shown up and i cant wait any longer. He's already stated he cant play tomorrow, ill see what he says in a response and ill post an update tomorrow.

[quote name='bvharris']Both this league and the gentleman's league were nominated, pretty much rendering it impossible for either to win. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

If the other league wins...

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You really need to learn to finish your sentences.[/QUOTE]

lol. I guess it depends on what people find more entertaining

[quote name='Doo Mane']Can anyone get in contact with the Chargers owner? He's been off here for 2 days and he probably won't see my PM[/QUOTE]

Talk to Tanabeo

[quote name='Chetty12']Game scheduled for 9 against Seattle, the owner hasnt shown up and i cant wait any longer. He's already stated he cant play tomorrow, ill see what he says in a response and ill post an update tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

If you're not scheduled yet...i'll be home at 7pm and put him on auto.

This goes for any other games that aren't scheduled yet...it's 4pm... put up or shutup....

post any communication problems here and we'll have a "mass-auto" party at 7pm.

[quote name='siradam134']If you're not scheduled yet...i'll be home at 7pm and put him on auto.

This goes for any other games that aren't scheduled yet...it's 4pm... put up or shutup....

post any communication problems here and we'll have a "mass-auto" party at 7pm.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i still havnt even heard back from him since he missed the time he scheduled last night.

Games Left:

Bears @ Vikings: Billy...Play the cpu, or this is a SIM
Packers @ Lions: SIM
Colts @ Raiders: I think 9:45 CST...... But tanabeo said him and the redskins. 10:45pm EST, seriously?

Looks like our last game is ending at 10:45pm EST. If i'm still awake at that point, that's when we're advancing. You guys know the deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers/Lions: Sprice has been away on XBL for almost 24 hours. And even though it would help my piss poor win/loss record, I don't really have much desire to play the CPU for a second straight game. Sim would probably be the best option right now.

[quote name='siradam134']Games Left:
Colts @ Raiders: I think 9:45 CST...... But tanabeo said him and the redskins. 10:45pm EST, seriously?
Looks like our last game is ending at 10:45pm EST. If i'm still awake at that point, that's when we're advancing. You guys know the deadline.[/QUOTE]

My game vs the colts can be a sim I may or may not have planed my game for next week.

My bad.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Kansas City Chiefs (9-2)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-2)
3. Cincinnati Bengals (8-3)
4. Buffalo Bills (8-3)
5. Tennessee Titans (8-3)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3)

In the Hunt

7. New England Patriots (6-5)
8. Baltimore Ravens (6-5)
9. Cleveland Browns (6-5)

NFC

1. New York Giants (10-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (9-2)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-2)
4. Detroit Lions (8-3)
5. Washington Redskins (9-2)
6. Carolina Panthers (9-2)

In the Hunt

7. San Francisco 49ers (7-4)
8. Atlanta Falcons (6-5)

This is my first time playing the colts, does anyone know if cag pm or xbl is the best way of gettibg in touch with him? Ive sent him a pm but seeing as his last game was simmed, id like to contact him as soon as i can.

[quote name='Chetty12']This is my first time playing the colts, does anyone know if cag pm or xbl is the best way of gettibg in touch with him? Ive sent him a pm but seeing as his last game was simmed, id like to contact him as soon as i can.[/QUOTE]

He usually responds to PMs better. He'll probably get back to you within a day or so. If you can't reach him, PM me and I will give you his phone number so you can text him. Sometimes he gives it out to the people in his division to set up games easier.

Edit: Also, Jags as #2 seed? Whoa.

[quote name='staticz']Chiefs over the Broncos 24-0. BV it just isn't as fun without playing you twice a year![/QUOTE]

I regret nothing, really haven't missed playing at all. See what you can do with the free playoff trip. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']I regret nothing, really haven't missed playing at all. See what you can do with the free playoff trip. ;)[/QUOTE]

First round exit. Par for the course my friend.

[quote name='Dark Rider']He usually responds to PMs better. He'll probably get back to you within a day or so. If you can't reach him, PM me and I will give you his phone number so you can text him. Sometimes he gives it out to the people in his division to set up games easier.[/QUOTE]

Still havnt heard back. If you want to txt him just to know to check his Pm's thatd be fine or if you prefer i will PM you later for the number.

Yo just read some of the threads, my WR Young (by the game) was put as my third down running back, is this illegal? been too lazy to change it not like its winning me games :whee:

edit: just noticed it not to long ago think was bv i was having a message with about how i didnt know why he was back there, just thought my hb's was too tired lol

Wife is in the hospital (shes okay though) so I will be here a few days. I am not sure how long - so please put me on auto.

bread's done
Back